Sleep Tea - Cover

Sleep Tea

Copyright© 2022 by Bill Smith

Chapter 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My name is Bill and I was a frustrated married man until I stumbled on something at work that was to change my life beyond belief. My wife and I have a 16 year old daughter, who I never intended to involve in my experiment to create a bit of excitement into my marriage sex life, but things kind of got out of hand and now my life is so unpredictable I haven’t a clue what’s going to happen next. Please feel free to read on and enjoy the ride with me. (Story codes relate to the whole story)

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Prostitution  

I guess I’d better give you a little background information so this story makes sense, or at least kind of makes sense, because everyday I shake my head in disbelief as to how my family life has changed beyond all recognition.

I’m going to tell you what led me to the point of doing what I did. I’ll tell you some of the incredible things that have happened so far because of it, including the scary moments and the downright mind blowing ones and then once I’ve brought you up to speed, I’ll shift to present day mode where I have no clue as to what the hell might happen next.

First then, let me tell you about me and my home life.

My name is Bill, I’m 40 years old and work in a behavioural research centre. I’ve worked there for nearly 20 years and have had my mind opened to some of the most bizarre claims to why people do what they do, but I’ll come back to this shortly after I’ve told you about the rest of my life.

I met my wife, Claire, now 38, about the same time as I started at the research centre. She was an office worker at a nearby finance company and we used the same coffee shop; our breaks must have coincided as we always seemed to be there at the same time.

Claire, a natural blonde, is stunning, she’s 5ft 4” tall, slim waisted, has a decent pair of 36B tits and a sexy ass, that I couldn’t take my eyes off when we first met as I watched her walk up to the coffee shop counter. We couldn’t help but notice each other after the number of times we visited and I plucked up courage to start talking to her.

Claire was the religious type and had strong morals, but that aside there was something magnetic that drew me to her and I’m not just talking about her ass! She must have felt the same as we fell madly in love. The love however didn’t overcome her strict moral persona to allow me anything other than an occasional grope of her ass or tits through her clothes when we kissed passionately; she was saving herself for marriage.

Marriage wasn’t long in coming and after 18 months we were Mr & Mrs Bill Jackson.

Life was good, we had friends, money seemed okay with two wages coming in, we had a lovely little place to call home and I was allowed regular sex, if you call twice a week at weekends regular. It certainly wasn’t enough for me, especially as it was vanilla sex. Claire just didn’t know how to let herself go. She wouldn’t even let me see her naked without the lights off, or finger her pussy, or god forbid her suck my cock, so I resorted to looking at porn on the internet and visiting prostitutes to get the kinky sex I needed to emulate what I saw on the internet. I often imagined I was fucking a whore in the ass while I was laid on top of my wife’s lifeless body trying to satisfy my pent up lust.

I tried to talk to Claire about it all, but she just shut down on me. I was trapped and it was only going to get worse when Claire announced she was pregnant.

Along came Rebecca 9 months later; she was an angel and looked the spitting image of Claire. She’s now 16 and up until recently had never been kissed by a boy, let alone touched a cock. Becky, as she’s become known, studies hard and spends a lot of time at the church with Claire. Luckily she is naturally thin because she doesn’t have time to do any sports. Becky, who’s also a natural blonde, is turning into a very attractive girl, with the same shaped ass as her mom, she just doesn’t realise it yet.

So, on the face of it you could say we are the perfect family, we all got on and seemed to have everything going our way. It was just the lack of raunchy sex that was really starting to get to me. Oh how I wanted to plough Claire’s ass every time I saw it in her jeans, or ram my cock down her throat. I so wanted to see my cock smeared with Claire’s lipstick, but alas that wasn’t to be until I uncovered something at work.

This discovery came about because of a case I was researching where a convicted sex offender blamed his irresistible urges on an over the counter herbal sedative drug called Duracine, that his doctor had recommended he tried to ease work stress 3 months before he committed his first rape. The guy claimed he never had these tendencies to act until he started taking the drug and that prior to then everything had been just fantasy. He went on to say the urges became so naggingly strong that he couldn’t concentrate on anything else. His inner thoughts became so powerful that he lost all sense of reasoning until he acted on them and then, after he had committed the rape, it was if a huge sense of relief had washed over him and he could function normally once again. The scary thing, the guy claimed, was that he had no remorse afterwards and was completely calm and without guilt.

Now, normally I wouldn’t have given this chaps claim any credence, but having read the same claim on two other cases I began to wonder, so I carried out some further research and lo and behold I found over 20 more cases in the US claiming people’s urges had become irresistible after taking the drug. My mind began to work overtime, not as you might imagine to support this new claimants case, but to think how I could use the herbal drug for my own means.

The rest of the week passed slowly until the weekend arrived. On the Saturday, Claire, Becky and myself had a lovely day visiting a historic town, taking in the sights, the history and a nice lunch. That night Becky was staying at a friends and so I started to build myself up for a night of passion, well in my head it’d be heady passion, but in reality it was going to be a quick fumble under the sheets with Claire laid on her back performing a wife’s duty.

Once home and with Becky gone, I did everything to make it happen. I cooked dinner, selected Claire’s favourite wine, ran her a bath and massaged lotion into her feet, only to be told Claire was tired after the day and wasn’t in the mood for cuddles.

I seethed inwardly, as I knew it would be a waste of time openly arguing and demanding sex, no that wasn’t the way to get around Claire; instead though, I went down to my study and took out my research pack on the Duracine medication. I’d figured that if I could somehow get Claire to take it and then somehow put suggestion in her mind, I might be able to change her outlook towards sex.

After musing for what seemed like hours, I formulated my plan. I’d purchase the drug, which luckily came in powder form and then with a crushed up sleeping tablet added, I’d slit a herbal night time tea bag open and add my concoction. Once all in the bag I would seal it back up with a line of superglue and be ready to serve my wife a lovely night time cup of tea.

If it worked as planned and she fell asleep, I’d start whispering sweet nothings into her ears to plant suggestive thoughts in her mind. I had no idea if it’d work, but what the hell, it was a plan and I was going to try it.

The following week I was ready and had made 40 tea bags with my special ingredients. God, I was shaking like a leaf, but had come too far to back out now. In fact, I rationalised the worst that could happen was my wife wouldn’t succumb to my subliminal messages and be none the wiser for it. It was definitely worth a go.

I made sure Becky was fast asleep in her room and set to making Claire her first cup of Sleep Tea, which she gratefully accepted and actually commented on how smooth this new brand tasted; I had purchased a new brand of herbal tea to disguise any difference in flavour the added Duracine and sleeping tablet caused.

20 minutes after finishing her tea Claire was gently snoring, which meant at least the sleeping tablet of my concoction had kicked in.

I snuggled down next to my sleeping wife and kissed her cheek. There was no response. I stroked her head and again there was no response. I snuggled in to her body closer and whispered in her ear “You are so sexy Claire, but I really wish you were more of a slut for me. I wish you wore sexier clothes. Maybe more dresses instead of trousers. Maybe sexier lingerie. Mmmmm how I wish you’d start wearing high heels and holdups”.

I must have chatted to Claire like that for 10 minutes and my cock was rock hard. I lifted Claire’s nightie and looked at her sexy body. I ran my hand up and down her body and her nipples hardened. I continued to whisper in her ears “You have amazing tits Claire and you need to show them to me more, you have amazing tits Claire and you need to show them to me more, you have amazing tits Claire and you need to show them to me more” I repeated this for maybe 5 minutes while I tweaked her nipples and groped her tits before changing the mantra to “It turn you on to show off your tits, it turns you on to show off your tits, it turns you on to show off your tits”.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.