Mom, I Love You - Cover

Mom, I Love You

by tmax02610

Copyright© 2023 by tmax02610

Erotica Sex Story: A desperate Mother does a desperate thing to not lose her only son.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mother   Son   .

I was worried about our son. He was never very social but he would at least spend time with me, now he spent every waking moment on his computer. I hate that fucking computer. I am still angry at his father for gifting it to him on his fifteenth birthday. Hell, he only eats when I bring him food.

Frustratingly, I have been racking my brain for a way to compete against that damn thing. Yesterday over lunch with my neighbor, I had an epiphany. Every teenager loves sex. I could get him a girlfriend or boyfriend, whatever he was into. They would get him off from that fucking machine.

Seeing that his underwear and bed sheets were always sticky or crusty, I knew he masturbated constantly. He must like sex, right? At least the thought of it anyway. I just needed him to turn from internet porn to real-life porn.

But how to get him a girlfriend or boyfriend?

My neighbor has older fraternal twins, James and Jessica, who would know. I used to see them daily when they were growing up and still playing with Jimmy daily. It’s been years since I’ve seen them, not since Jimmy’s puberty and the shyness setting in.

I am still bitter at my fuckfaced husband, Henry, for convincing me it was just a phase. Fucker, I could have stepped in much earlier and maybe it wouldn’t be so bad.

I gently knocked on his door, paused to allow him to stop masturbating, and entered. Sure enough, Jimmy was adjusting his shorts while the computer screen showed a spreadsheet of numbers. I noticed it looked the same this morning, yesterday, and even last week. I guess I should be happy that he was at least trying to hide it. But I would have preferred him jacking off in front of me, at least we could do something together.

I set his food down and tried to engage with him.

“How are you doing?”

“Good”

“What you doing?”

“Nothing”

“Did you want to play cards or something?”

“Nah.”

Defeated by his one-word answers, I nodded, kissed his sweaty forehead, and gave him privacy.

The way things were trending, I felt like if I didn’t do something drastic I would lose my little boy forever.

In desperation, I walked straight over to Sally’s, looking for support, help, something. Her twins were outgoing, fun, and exciting, the exact opposite of Jimmy.

“He’s masturbating in his room again.”

“Did you catch him?”

“No, I knocked. I thought about just barging in though.”

“You should have, if for no other reason than to see the look on his face.”

“Would have been funny. But he would likely hate me even more. How do you do it?”

“What? Have amazing kids? It’s just how they were born.”

“Okay, but as a single Mom, how?”

“No secrets. I share everything with them.”

Everything, as if.

Sally was the neighborhood slut. Hell, I’ve even seen her naked on multiple occasions. I’m sure Henry fucked her last Christmas gathering but I didn’t care. I was enjoying myself shopping with Jimmy. It was the last time Jimmy and I did anything together.

We gossiped about our other neighbors while I secretly worried about Jimmy. Sally wanted to help but was just as lost. Her solution of me joining him during his masturbation sessions was completely and totally ridiculous.

Her energetic pair flowed through the kitchen in a confusion of bright clothes, kisses, hugs, smiles, and disappearing food.

“Why don’t you ask the twins to help?”

“I don’t know. They are older. Would they say yes?”

“Of course, they love Jimmy. They were just mentioning yesterday that they miss playing with him. Go ask them!”

In my day, older teenagers didn’t associate with younger kids. Why would they?

I was desperate and at my wit’s end, so I nodded to Sally and went to talk to the twins.

As I entered their shared bedroom, I stopped dead in my tracks looking at the pair of cute asses that greeted me. One pink and one blue. Why are perfect asses wasted on sixteen-year-olds? I know I wasted my best years on homework and unfulfilled dreams instead of having sex every moment I could.

“Your mom suggested I talk to you about Jimmy.”

“Of course.”

Open-mouthed I watched Jessica twist into a cross-legged position, exposing her naked breasts to my appreciative gaze. I looked down to hide my shame only to find myself staring at her slit. Panties damp and pulled tight, I lost what I had been thinking.

“We would love to help.”

James turned over to sit, exposing his bulge and a small wet spot.

Jesus Christ, these two had certainly grown into delectable little morsels of illegal bodies.

I didn’t know where to look. I ended up gazing at a poster of some band while trying to remember what I was going to say.

“What do you want us to do?”

“I don’t know, maybe convince him to throw away that fucking computer”

Shit, I am so stupid when I am flustered.

“Sure, we could do that”

That would be amazing. I found myself looking at each of them again. From their eyes to chests to private parts. Both sets of underwear were wet.

Nodding, I retreated in embarrassment, apologies, and filled with lust.

“Are they going to help? Of course, they will. Bring him over for dinner tonight”

How did I end up with such amazing neighbors? Could the twins save my boy?

I agreed and left her with promises that we would all come. I retreated straight to my room, visions of bulging and wet underwear in my head. I frantically masturbated to the twins, Jessica’s bright red nipples, and James’s wet pre-cum spot. I had my fingers down my throat and in my pussy when Jimmy walked in.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.