24 October 2009 - Cover

24 October 2009

Copyright© 2022 by Mustang

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - On this day, Dan treats Linda Chandler to a night out as his beautiful, sexy, slutty wife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Linda sipped on her champagne, casually stroking Tom’s or Dick’s cock. “I figure it’s Dick’s turn to fuck me, and I’ll give Tom a blow job.”

“Sounds good to me, but I first need to have a piss,” Tom said.

“So do I,” Dick added.

Linda used her leg to tell Harry to stay. “You guys go; I’ll stay with Linda.”

She watched as they left. “Why didn’t you want me to go with them?”

“You may be third in the pecking order of your friendship, but to me, you’re the best fucker, even without knowing how good Dick is.”

“Thank you.”

“If I were to meet you again, I’d let you fuck me for free.”

“We live in Kingston.”

“We’re from here in Belleville. Do you or your wife have a birthday or anniversary coming up?”

“Yes, my wife’s birthday is the 27th of November. Amy will be forty-three.”

“Why don’t you suggest you and her go away for the weekend to here and stay at the Convension Centre?”

“She does deserve to get away.”

“We could meet you and Amy here at nine at night. Has your wife ever had sex with a woman?”

“Not that I know of.”

“Would you like her to be with me?”

“Would I ever!”

“To add to your sexy fun, you can suggest as a birthday present to Amy that you’d like to watch another man fuck her.”

His eyes opened wide. “Watch another man fuck my wife?”

“Shhh, keep your voice down! It would make it more innocent-looking when you and I fuck. Do you have a picture of Amy?” Harry took out his wallet, showing her full breasts while wearing a bikini. “Very nice body. Now show me the naked one.” He hesitated a moment, then showed Amy naked with her legs spread. “Very nice-looking pussy. The hairs are lightly trimmed. I look forward to tasting her pussy.”

“Here’s one of her sucking on my cock.”

“Very nice. You do have a big cock, about seven inches, I’d guess.”

“You do know your way around a cock.”

“I’ve had dozens to compare the sizes of. My husband has a seven-inch cock. Imagine it fucking your wife, and you hear him make her cum!” Linda noticed Tom and Dick returning. “Remember the 27th, here in the lounge at nine. With my husband being with me, you could invite us to your hotel room.”

“Okay, but what if we can’t come? There’s no way I can contact you without raising her suspicion.”

“If you can’t be here for whatever reason, then I get a nice evening of fucking with my husband and possibly other men too.”

Linda smiled at Tom and Dick, noting the bulge in their pants as they returned. “I should freshen up my pussy if one of you wants to lick it,” she said.

“I’ll go too, since you’re back,” Harry added.

“It’s a good thing Harry stayed with her, so the fucking slut didn’t take off with our money. I plan on getting my 100 worth from her!” Tom said. “Will you look at the fucking body on her! Man, what a lucky husband she must have. I sure hope he appreciates her.”

“I’m sure he does,” Dick said, taking a drink.

Linda dampened the cloth in her purse with warm water. She shook her head, likely taking this prostitute scheme too far with Harry. She had to hope that Darren would agree to Dan being her wife again, and she pretends to be a call girl, more like a prostitute.

She smiled as Harry waited for her. “Tell me, is Harry your real name? I mean, Tom, Dick, and Harry, sound so fake.”

“My name is Harry, and so is Tom’s. Dick’s is really Richard. We call him Dick as in a cock, but more for a nickname.”

Tom and Dick noticed them approaching, holding hands. “Did she charge you to hold her hand?” Tom sneered.

“I do offer some things for free when I want.”

“Like what?”

“It depends on the guy or girl I’m with,” she smiled, sitting on Tom’s lap. “Let’s talk about the first thing that pops up,” she joked, moving her tiny ass against his cock. She spread her legs, allowing him and Dick access to her pussy. They freed her tits from her dress, each caressing one and sucking on a nipple.

“I’m ready for round two, if you guys are.”

“We decided Dick is going to dick you, doggy, while you give me a blow job,” Tom said.

She had them stand and produce their cocks, and they began alternately sucking and stroking each other. She went to her hands and knees on the bench seat, surprising Harry with a kiss. “Be ready for a quick turnaround. I need more of your cock.”

She could feel Dick come up behind her, spreading her ass cheeks and pressing his cock to her slit. Her pussy seemed to inhale it, and he began fucking. Tom stroked his cock, tapping her cheek with the head.

“Come on, my pretty little bitch! I want my money worth from you.”

“Why the sudden change in attitude, Tom?” Harry asked.

“We have to remember she’s a prostitute and paid to pleasure us.”

“That may be, but she’s still a woman who likes her pleasure too, even if she gets paid for it,” he defended.

Linda knew how to deal with Tom, and the sensual sucking she was giving his cock may be feeling good to him, but it was designed to make him cum quicker. Strangely, she looked at Harry as she sucked on Tom’s cock. She’d press her ass back against Dick’s thrusts. She felt his chest on her back as he felt her tits.

Linda’s magical tongue did its job, and soon Tom grunted his cum into her mouth. She showed them the creamy pool on her tongue, then Harry leaned over and kissed her as she swallowed.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.