24 October 2009 - Cover

24 October 2009

Copyright© 2022 by Mustang

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - On this day, Dan treats Linda Chandler to a night out as his beautiful, sexy, slutty wife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

“Do either one of you want to dance, preferable to a slow song?” She asked.

“It would cut into our time with you,” Harry said.

“I’ll dance a slow song with Dick, then Harry. Once we come back to the table, I’ll start the clock for our fun. I imagine you three will discuss who fucks me first. It doesn’t matter to me. In most cases, a hard cock is a hard cock. “I’m sure you’ll want me to give you a blow job. I can suck cock as one of you fucks me.”

Linda did the same with Dick and Harry, inviting their hands to feel her bare breast, her ass cheek, and pussy. She felt the bulges in their cocks and determined that Tom likely had the bigger cock and was the better kisser of the three.

She sat between Tom and Dick, opening her dress and offering them her body. They draped her leg over theirs, opening her completely. “Come and have a taste, Harry,” she smiled, rubbing her palm up and down her slit.

She alternated kissing Tom and Dick as they gave a tit a good feel. “You eat a good pussy, Harry,” she complimented. Her hand rubbed two growing bulges, then she released their cocks. “Not too bad in size.” She noted that her judgment was wrong, and Harry had the bigger cock.

Linda offered the other two the time to lick her pussy. “Unless one of you licks pussy after fucking it, then you’d get more pussy time.”

“I do. I lick my wife’s pussy after we fuck,” Harry confessed.

“You do? I didn’t know that about you,” Tom said, surprised. “Now I think I know why my wife likes you so much.”

“Did she tell you that we fuck?”

“No, but you just did. That’s okay; I’ve fucked your wife on more than one occasion.”

“I think you’ve all fucked the other’s wife, if not together in a group, but separately,” Linda surmised.

Dick was next to lick her pussy as she was kissed and fondled by the other two. They were getting her quite aroused as Tom began licking her. His ego took a big boost when she placed her hand on his head for support and released a good-sounding cum.

“Did you fake your cum, like porn stars often do?” Harry asked.

“Believe me, Harry, I never fake a good cum!”


Linda went to her knees in front of them, making sure their cocks and balls were out. She worked a system where she’d suck on one cock as she stroked the other two, then alternated so each one had time in her mouth.

She sat between Dick and Harry, seductively caressing her tit, fingering her pussy, smearing some juice on a nipple, then licked her finger.

“So, who goes first? Remember, if you plan it right, each one should be able to fuck me and get a blow job.”

“I’m going to fuck you first,” Tom began.

“And you can give me a blow job,” Dick added.

“I’ll lick your pussy after Tom fucks you.”

“I thought you said you only lick your wife’s pussy after fucking her.”

“If licking your cum from her gives me more pussy time, then I’d gladly do it.”

“Do any of you kiss the woman after receiving a blow job and she has swallowed your cum?” She asked. They all admitted they don’t.

“That’s too bad. My husband always kisses me after I swallow his cum, or another man’s,” she coyly smiled.

She sucked on each cock, making Tom fully hard. She slipped off her dress as he pulled her ass to the edge of the seat. They watched as he stroked his cock, aiming the head for her slit. The lips curled, giving way, and the head entered her. She bent her legs at the knees as he grasped her hips and began fucking her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.