24 October 2009 - Cover

24 October 2009

Copyright© 2022 by Mustang

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - On this day, Dan treats Linda Chandler to a night out as his beautiful, sexy, slutty wife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Tom’s eager eyes took in the gentle sway of Linda’s breasts as they looked for a table. She wanted one toward the back. She recalled her last time here with Dan, when they were able to fuck without being asked to leave.

“I think this table will do perfectly for us,” she smiled, stopping at an empty, semi-secluded table with a curved, padded seat.

They let her sit first, then Tom on her left, giving her the best view of her breasts in her dress. Dick was on her right, then Harry. She wanted to show her interest in them and cuddled closer to Tom, taking his hand and resting it on her leg at the non-existent hem of her dress.

“Okay, boys, let’s get the business part out of the way before we have our fun. My fee is normally 300 for ninety minutes. Since there’s three of you, I’ll make it 100 each, cash, paid in advance.”

“A hundred each, for an hour and a half?” Harry questioned.

“I’ve been paid a 1,000 and more for a night with a customer.”

“Have you ever been paid to have sex with a couple?” Dick asked.

“Yes, several times a husband and wife have paid to have a threesome, but then it’s 600 for the same time.”

“Are you ever paid to have sex with a woman?” Tom asked, smiling at the vision.

“I’ve had a few men pay me to have sex with their wife or girlfriend. I love licking pussy, and the taste of their natural cum is so delicious! My husband and I have a few girlfriends we enjoy being in bed with, and I have a few special men who can fuck me for free.”

“I don’t have a 100 on me, maybe seventy-five. Will that do?” Harry mentioned.

“Harry, I’m here to make a living, while you three are here to fuck around on your wives. If you planned on having a good time, you should have taken off your wedding rings. I leave mine on because my husband knows what I do.”

Linda took a good drink from her glass. There is an ATM at the Constellation’s entrance. I want to see three crisp, new 100-dollar bills before me on the table; otherwise, I leave. This place is full of horny men anxious to cheat on their wives. I’ll have no problem finding several customers.”

“Okay, okay, we’ll get the money!” Dick said.

“Here’s my 100,” Tom said, opening his wallet and placing the bill in front of her. She put it in her purse.

“We’ll be right back,” Harry said as he and Dick went to find the ATM machine.


A waitress came to them to take their drink order. Tom ordered for the boys, knowing what they drink, and Linda asked for another glass of champagne.

“Now that I’ve paid my part, I’m sure you won’t mind me touching you.” He turned slightly, his left hand going high between her legs.

“She turned her head, her hand cupping his chin, and kissed him. “That’s what I’m here for.” Her other hand rested high on his left leg.

They embraced and kissed, his hand slipping inside her dress, feeling her tit, and her hand moving to rub the bulge in his pants. She could feel her pulse quicken, and she had to make herself act as if she’d done this a hundred times before.

Dick and Harry returned, placing their 100-dollar bill in front of her.

“Thank you. I’ll try to make sure you three leave with a smile on your face and memories of me as you fuck your wife. Do you have any condoms with you?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.