24 October 2009 - Cover

24 October 2009

Copyright© 2022 by Mustang

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - On this day, Dan treats Linda Chandler to a night out as his beautiful, sexy, slutty wife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

“Have you had enough and want to go home?” Dan asked, caressing Linda.

“I asked you to take me to all three palces, so give me a few minutes to clean my pussy and freshen my breath.”

“You truly are my lutty wife.”

“Thank you for the compliment, my love.”

Linda stood at the back of the Mustang, opening her dress and cleaning her pussy the best she could. She smiled, seeing a tube of toothpaste, thinking Karen or the girls must give a lot of blow jobs and need to clean their mouths and breath.

“A few sprays for luck,” she said, spraying perfume between her breasts and legs.

“I’m ready for more sexy actions,” she smiled, accepting his embrace.

“You smell good enough to eat.”

“That’s the plan, not by you but definitely later on at home.”

“I was thinking we’d do something different for you.”

“What’s that?” She asked as he escorted her towards the main entrance and into the Constellation.

“I’d like you to act like a prostitute or call girl and sit in the lounge. With your sexy dress and beauty, it shouldn’t take long for you to get an offer. I’d like you to say you have a client who pays you well so he can watch men fucking you or giving blow jobs. Wouldn’t it make you feel really turned on to get paid to fuck?”

“I wouldn’t know what to charge.”

“Depending on the number of men, say you start with 100 each, cash only. Call girls usually make hundreds, sometimes thousands, with just one customer.”

“That would be good grocery money,” she joked. “How long should I say the 100 pays for?”

“Again, depending on the number of men, for an hour.”

“One thing I’d like you to do for your own safety is: don’t go to any hotel room. Say you had a bad experience with a customer, and if they want to fuck you, they have to do it in the dance room. I can stay out of the way and watch you.”

“Then you can come in and kiss me, saying you’re sorry for being late.”

“I bet they’d be surprised that you agree with me being a call girl or prostitute.”


Dan walked her into the entrance to the Constellation, stopping before she’d go into the lounge.

Here is a 100-dollar bill. You might let a guy see that you do charge that amount. Here are two twenties to buy a drink or two. Order a glass of decent champagne.”

“A 140, I’ll have to give you your money’s worth,” she smiled. “Luckily, you get to fuck me for free.”

Linda adjusted the opening of her dress to barely cover her nipples, then kissed him. She felt a pounding in her heart as she walked into the lounge. Most eyes took in her sultry beauty as she scanned the darkened room for a place to sit and potential customers.

She went to the bar, waiting to be served. She sat on a stool, the split of her dress falling to the sides. Eyes looked sideways at her and the deepest of cleavage in the bar’s mirror.

“I haven’t seen you in here before,” the bartender said, taking in her beauty and deep-revealing breasts. “Are you here to work the convention?”

“Um, yes, I am,” she replied, a little nervous. “Could I have a long glass of champagne?”

“You should be safe; the police usually don’t come in here unless there’s trouble.”

“Thank you; I had a bad experience with a costome one time. He beat me up.”

“I cannot imagine a man wanting to hurt you.”

“Thank you.”

“If you like, I’ll keep an eye on you to make sure you’re safe.”

“Thank you; I’d appreciate that very much.”

“You forgot to take off your wedding rings,” he said, touching her left finger.

“No, I didn’t. I love my husband, and he supports me being...”

“A prostitute or call girl?”

“I work independently. Some find it highly erotic that I’m married and get paid to fuck around on my husband.”

“I’m not sure if I’d support my wife spreading her legs for money.”

“For us, it helps to pay the bills.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.