Cove - Cover

Cove

Copyright© 2022 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A young man is given the opportunity for adventure, and sex.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Magic   non-anthro   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Small Breasts  

Understanding flooded Cove’s mind. He had murdered real people in their dreams! The dragon man, the merman, that woman with the penis mace, the vampire, the guy pretending to be Hitler, and most importantly, the Russian President, whose self-assured smirk looked back at him from the news app proclaiming his death during the night. That guy had been in the guise of a fiery demon straight out of Tolkien’s Middle Earth before Cove used the onyx marble to take away his power before the ebon blade killed him.

He rushed into the bathroom just in time to hurl the contents of his stomach into the toilet.


“Ignis?”

The woman who had been Julie, Cove’s housekeeper, stirred on the couch and stretched, showing off her curvy stolen body. “Cove? Did you return to my world again?”

Cove sat down next to her. “Yeah, and I killed this guy the previous time I went there.” I showed her my phone screen. “Were all the people that you had me kill from my world?”

She nodded. “They started arriving, one or two at first, and then more, every day, absorbing my energy and using it to fuel their darkest passions. Then you arrived in my chamber and I knew that I had to make a bargain with you or you would do the same. Your power was then tied into the orb and blade, which were also part of me. Through those, you could return my stolen energies.” She reached up to caress his cheek. “I did not expect what happened next, when that maiden you saved touched the charged orb and its power pulled me into her mind.”

“Destroying it,” Cove added. “Was she from my world as well?”

She nodded. “Not all those who arrive in my world retain their own thoughts as you do. You called my world a dream, and for those others, perhaps they only play a part in someone else’s dream. Then they return to their world -- this world -- and wake.”

“Except for the ones who die.”

She dropped her hand and lowered her eyes. “Yes. Their stolen energies are only returned to me -- her -- by their absolute destruction.”

Cove crossed his arms and sat back. “I can’t keep doing this ... I won’t.”

She rose to a sitting position. “Your life is tied to hers now, Cove. She will make you do her bidding. She will torture you, or others, to make you rid her world of the intruders.”

Cove looked at her. “You’re that bad? I thought you were in trouble and needed my help.”

She sat up and took his hand. “I’m-- she’s that desperate. She doesn’t know how many humans there are in this world, just how many are appearing in hers.”

“There are, like, over 7 billion humans on this planet, Ignis.”

Her eyes went wide. “So many ... all is lost...” She let go of his hand and slumped forward.

Cove thought hard. “I have to convince her to let me go ... cut our connection and then I won’t go back to her world?”

Ignis looked at him and considered. “Perhaps.”

He took her hand. “Will you help me? Tell me how I might convince her.”

Ignis looked uncertain. “I ... I don’t know...”

Cove moved forward and kissed her lips. “Please?”

She nibbled her lower lip. “Will you have sex with me again?”

In answer, Cove kissed her again and urged her back onto the cushions. She was already naked, so he quickly slipped his clothes off and took one of her prominent nipples into his mouth.

“O-hh, Cove...”

He took his time, moving less urgently, and by the time that he was ready to enter her she was panting with desire.

“Please...” she urged him, her hips rising up as if she could pull his cock inside her.

He sunk his erect member inside her welcoming body, making her moan. Again, he moved slowly but with purpose, making love to her instead of fucking.

“This ... this is ... ohh...” she gasped as she had a small orgasm. “ ... different ... more ... more...”

Cove held back. He wanted ... what did he want? His feelings for Julie ... for this version of Ignis ... they weren’t hard or rough ... they were soft and loving, so that’s how he touched her. The other Ignis was bad, but he knew that this one had changed.

“I ... I think I love you,” he told her.

“Nngghh!” she moaned as she came on his cock. “Oh, Cove ... cum inside me, my lover.”

Cove moved faster within her, his feelings overcoming his good sense, and soon enough, he grunted as his own orgasm blossomed from his loins.

“Yesss...” Ignis moaned as she felt his member throb inside her, filling her with his warm seed. Her new body felt strangely hot as it accepted his genetic material.

Then he collapsed upon her, but he made sure to keep his eyes open, waiting...

“I ... I will help you...” she told him.


The lava creature who called herself Ignis floated in her pool, serene except for the persistent, nagging sense of loss she felt regarding the parts of her that had been stolen by the interlopers. Suddenly, she felt the presence of her champion. She rose from her pool, forming the human-like shape that he seemed to appreciate. “Cove?”

Her cavern was empty, the ebon orb and blade still sitting untouched at the edge of her caldera. Had she been mistaken about his arrival?


Cove dashed down the mountainside, hoping that Ignis hadn’t noticed him, and also that he wouldn’t encounter any dangers without his weapons. Knowing that they were a part of Ignis, he couldn’t take them with him; what he had to do next, he had to do alone and unarmed.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.