Cove - Cover

Cove

Copyright© 2022 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young man is given the opportunity for adventure, and sex.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Magic   non-anthro   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Small Breasts  

A few minutes later, the naked couple were under the shower head in Cove’s bathroom.

“This is amazing!” Ignis marveled, blinking as she looked up at the spray of water. “Normally water would cool my fire and petrify my flesh, but this is delightful!”

What was delightful to Cove was Julie’s hot body, which the lava being Ignis had possessed due to an accident with her magic black marble. As he beheld his naked housekeeper before him, his cock started to get hard again. He reached around and moved his hands to her C-cup breasts.

“Oh! You desire me again, my champion?” she asked as he ground his hardness into her butt. “Yes, give me more of your lava...” She leaned forward and pressed her hands against the tile of the shower, making it easy for him to direct his hard but average-sized cock into her sultry depths from behind. “Yess...”

Cove could feel the remains of his previous cum lubricating the inside of her pussy, allowing him to immediately start stroking into her. He knew he’d last longer this time because of it.

“You are ... deeper this time...” she moaned as he slammed into her.

Cove had had a crush on Julie for a while now. Never in his wildest dreams -- well, his wildest dreams up until a couple days ago -- had he thought that he’d have a chance with the gorgeous blonde housekeeper. Ignis had said that Julie found him attractive! He thrilled at that, and lightly pinched her nipples, making her gasp again as he continued to thrust into her.

“That ... feels ... gooood...” she moaned, and came. “Un-hh-hh...”

Cove felt Ignis’ borrowed pussy clamp down on his cock, and despite his certainty that he would last longer this time, it urged him into his own orgasm. “Oh shit! Unhh!” He rammed into the possessed woman’s orgasming body and felt his second cum of the morning splash into her unprotected depths.

“Ohh ... ohhh...” Ignis moaned as she continued to cum, her cervix spasming open as Cove’s sperm-filled semen pelted it, several drops slipping inside Julie’s womb.

Cove pulled out and staggered back, bumping into the shower wall. He had worn himself out!

“Mmm!” Ignis moaned as she stood up and let the shower flow over her as she massaged her borrowed breasts. “I feel so good, Cove! I have never known such pleasure before.”

Cove felt some pride at hearing that. He figured that maybe he was instinctually good at sex? But then he realized that, as a lava creature, Ignis probably had never had sex before him, so he was only the best she’d ever had.

They finished their shower and got dressed. Cove had to help Ignis get Julie’s bra back on. She had tried to convince him to allow her to keep it off, but her nipples were very visible through her tank top without it!

Then Cove took the black marble, paused for a moment, and at Ignis’ nod, swallowed it.


A little later, Ignis paused. “I feel odd.”

“Odd like what?”

“Like I may have a sexual release again, but it is a pressure, here.” She indicated her lower stomach. “Should I release it?”

“NO!” Cove realized that she had pointed to her guts, or maybe her bladder, but either way ... he took her to the bathroom and helped her figure it out over the toilet ... it was actually both #1 and 2.

Afterward, Ignis wrinkled Julie’s nose. “I am less enchanted with flesh now.”


Cove was glad that his Mom had gone out with her girlfriends. He helped Ignis do the rest of Julie’s job, changing the other bed, washing the dishes, taking out the garbage, and dusting. Due to the pair of them working together, they finished early.

“Can I take you out to see my world?” Cove asked.


Ignis was overwhelmed. Cars, so many people ... she was glad to enter a cool restaurant to fill what she called “an uncomfortable emptiness” in her midsection. Thankfully, Cove didn’t have to show her much of eating; she got the hang of it pretty quick, and it was just burgers, so they ate with their hands. However, Julie’s tank top had ketchup stains on it afterward.

Looking at the red stains on her chest as they walked to Julie’s house, Cove had a sudden thought. He had killed four murderous assholes in Ignis’ world, and since he had assumed that it was all in a dream, it hadn’t mattered. “Ignis? Did I actually kill those people in your world?”

She turned to regard him. “You feel remorse? It does you credit, Cove, but they were beyond redemption, using their gifts to hurt others.”

“But couldn’t I have just used the marble to take their power away? Then they couldn’t hurt anyone.”

“The orb’s ability to take their power is not permanent, so you must complete the process and end them, my champion. I’m sorry, but there is no other way.” They had reached Julie’s apartment building, and Cove used her keys to let them inside. As they entered Julie’s apartment, he kind of felt like an intruder in her life, strangely even more so than the couple times that he had sex with her possessed body.

They watched TV on her couch for a while, but Ignis got bored and focused on Cove, putting her feet into his lap. He reached down and massaged her dainty toes. “Mmm...” she sighed and smiled. Soon her heel was pressing into his crotch, causing his penis to fill with blood. “Come to me...” she commanded him, and opened her legs wide.

He rushed forward and pressed his lips to hers. Soon their clothes were gone, and he slipped his hard cock back into her very wet pussy.

“Yesss...” she moaned as she angled her hips up into his thrusts, “I need it ... give it to me...”

She came twice before Cove filled Julie’s vulnerable reproductive system up with another load of potent sperm, making Ignis moan in pleasure.

Then they fell asleep in each other’s arms.


Cove woke to find himself in Ignis’ cavern again. He reached into his pocket and pulled out the marble. “Yes!”

The lava moved, pulling up into Ignis’ feminine form. “You return, my champion.”

He relaxed and picked up the black knife from its usual place at the edge of the caldera. “Oh, good, you’re back.”

“Where else would I be?”

Cove paused, confused. “Still in Julie.”

Ignis cocked her head. “Who?”

And then Cove realized that something was very, very wrong.


Cove stared at the lava woman. This didn’t make any sense! He had accidentally brought the onyx marble to his own world, where it had allowed Ignis to possess his housekeeper, Julie, and they had incredible sex, several times. Then, when he brought the marble back to Ignis’ world, she seemed to have no memory of being in his world.

“Um, never mind ... what have you been doing since the last time you saw me?” he asked her carefully.

She tilted her head. “Patiently awaiting your return, my champion. I am limited in my movements due to my nature.” She waved a fiery arm to encompass the pool of lava that was her home.

Cove thought quickly. If she hadn’t gone to his world, then what had happened? Then he had it: he had fallen asleep in this world, so his trip ‘home’ had actually just been another dream within this one, like that Christopher Nolan movie! That discussion with Julie/Ignis about him actually killing people had just been his own fear. He smiled, proud that he had figured it all out.

“Cove?”

He snapped back to the present. “Right! Do you have another asshole for me to take out?”


This time Cove had to delve deep into the earth (he wondered if it could be called earth if he was no longer on Earth?), into great caverns with tall, carved pillars that seemed familiar. There were chittering sounds echoing from all around him, but he couldn’t see from what. Even though there were more of those glowing crystals lining the walls and pillars, as in the other subterranean places in this world, their light was faint here, making the shadows around him deep and dark.

Suddenly, a boom rang out from further down the huge, long corridor he found himself in, and a reddish-orange glow started to fill the far end. Something dark, fiery and huge was there, coming toward him...

“RUN!” A man and a woman rushed past him, the well-muscled man carrying a large sword and the lithe woman a couple of daggers in hand. He hadn’t noticed them due to being distracted by the massive glowing figure approaching. Caught up in their fear, Cove hesitated and then ran after them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.