Movie Hopping - Cover

Movie Hopping

Copyright© 2022 by Mushroom

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - "Movie Hopping" is a tradition as old as multiplex theaters. Where after watching one movie, you move to see another. But what happens when a girl unknowingly moves to a theater showing an NC-17 movie?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Porn Theatre  

It was several months later, and I was working at a local restaurant. The pay was not all that great, but the tips helped. I even got used to how some of the guys flirted with me, and even flirted back on occasion. I resisted any attempts to fondle me, but the flirting was often good for better tips.

I was bored one day as I was not working, and after looking online saw that the local theater was playing the newest Kingsman movie. So I went ahead and put on some shorts and a tank top and headed on over. I had some coffee and a cinnamon roll as I waited, then went into the theater to watch the movie.

It was quite good, and like the last one I laughed many times. But I found myself singing “Take me home, country roads” as I left the theater. And as it was still early, I decided to go ahead and go see another movie. I took care of things, and grabbed another soda as I looked at the posters for the next movies and waited. Finally I saw the usher close the doors and leave one of the theaters, so went ahead and headed inside.

It was dark inside, and the trailers were just starting. And they were just giving the announcement that all cell phones should be turned off when somebody moved up behind me and leaned in close.

“Excuse me, but I need to go to the bathroom real quick. Can you watch my backpack for me please?”

I turned and looked over my shoulder, both scared and elated at who I would see. I smiled at my old friend who I had not seen in well over a year, and reached out and took her hand in mine. Softly saying “Only if you come back and sit next to me when you return.”

And once she set it down and left, I realized the only thing I was not happy about was I realized this was the newest Stephen King movie with a killer clown. But it was not enough of a disappointment to stop me from carefully removing my bra and slipping it into my purse as I waited for her to return.

But maybe in the near future we could see something together we might like even more at the art house theater near the College.

Authors Note:

And yes, as is usual each of the movies is indeed a real movie that came out between 2014 and 2017. The movies that Shirley and Joyce saw together of an adult nature are as follows:

Blue is the Warmest Color

Q: Sexual Desire Love

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.