Movie Hopping - Cover

Movie Hopping

Copyright© 2022 by Mushroom

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - "Movie Hopping" is a tradition as old as multiplex theaters. Where after watching one movie, you move to see another. But what happens when a girl unknowingly moves to a theater showing an NC-17 movie?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Porn Theatre  

The next month there were no sexy movies for Joyce and I, but 2001 and The Third Man were both really good. We did not get it on as none of them were sexy, but we did always make out for a little bit before taking me home. She told me she could not do movies for the next two weeks because she had to get ready for exams, and I said I understood and to call me when she was ready to see another one.

The next week my friend Monica was having a party, and there I met her cousin. Paul was in college, and lived about two hundred miles away. He was staying with Monica and her family during a school break, and we just kinda hooked up.

And maybe it was because he was an older guy in College. Or that he lived so far away so I would likely not see him again. But while dancing I rubbed my butt against him and could feel his cock. And when he moved his hands up and down my side I got little shivers as they brushed the sides of my breasts. But we took a walk in the back yard a bit, then he sat on a patio chair and pulled me into his lap. Where I wiggled against him and could still feel his cock against my ass as we made out there in the darkness. And I did not even move his hand away when he reached up to rub my boobs.

And when the party wound down he offered to walk me home. I accepted, and when we passed one of those little neighborhood parks we went inside. And in the darkness at one of the tables in the back we started making out again. His hands were sure big, and they almost completely covered my breast. And when he unbuttoned my blouse, I let him.

I was feeling the familiar feeling between my thighs, and was getting horny. And as Paul was only here for a few days, I decided to just go for it. I reached down and rubbed his cock, and it was a nice size. Bigger than any other guy I had rubbed like that, and I wanted more. I needed more. He moaned into the nipple he was sucking on as I opened his pants and slipped my hand inside. Oh, and he was nice. I could feel the head of his cock was already wet, and I knew I wanted to do this.

I sank to my knees right there, and lowering my head took only the second cock into my mouth in my life. He was longer, and just a tad thicker. But I was able to take about half of him in, and right there in the park I had played in for years I started to suck his cock. And this time, I was not going to stop until he came.

It took about ten minutes, and my jaw was starting to get sore. But when I felt that throbbing, I knew what was next. And his first burst of cum almost made me gag. It hit the back of my throat with such force! I pulled back so only the tip was inside, and another burst came. Then another, then another. Finally it was just a dribble and I swallowed, then swallowed again.

It did not taste as good a Joyce had, a bit bitter and salty. But I had done it, I had actually sucked a cock until the guy came! However, all I got in return was his fingers. But he did know how to use them, even if not as good as Joyce had. And I did have a nice orgasm as he drove them in and out of me over and over again.

The next night we got together at the local pizza place, and after playing some games in the arcade we were back in the same park. Where after working each other up again he had me face the table and lean over it. He got behind me and started licking my pussy. His tongue was larger than Joyce’s, and felt amazing slipping inside of me.

But he only licked me for a few minutes. And as he moved up, he even licked my ass for a bit which caused me to jump and moan. I never thought that would feel so good! And then I felt something press against me.

I was not planning on fucking Paul, but it just felt so right. However, I pushed back against him with my butt and told him we needed a rubber. “Don’t worry, Shirley. I already put one on.” And hearing that I parted my thighs as wide as I could, and with a slight moan of discomfort he was inside of me.

His hands felt just as good on my hips as he plowed into me over and over again, and I realized how much I had missed that deliciously full feeling. The feeling of a nice hard cock shoved deep inside my twat, which was so hard to ever explain to a girl that had never felt that. It was so good, even better than fingers or a hairbrush. Only better than a tongue as it would reach so deep inside of me, and spread my walls out so much farther.

I was not surprised that he came long before I was ready, but I did not care. It still had felt really good, and was just what I had needed. When he finished he dropped the rubber on the ground, and I pulled my dress back over my hips. We started to make out again, and after about twenty minutes I could feel him against my ass again.

Soon I we were both ready again, and I was laying on my back on the seat of the picnic table as he was on top of me. Oh, that felt so much better! He was mashing against my clit just perfectly, and I was thinking that I might actually have an orgasm from fucking. I had been close a few times, but as I had joked with Joyce, the guys always seemed to finish before I was ready.

But Paul seemed to sense this, and when I could feel him growing harder he would slow down. And even that was new, something I never experienced before as he would stop moving. Just letting his cock soak inside of my pussy. I would clench my muscles around him, squeezing him inside and he would just remain there for a minute or two before he started moving again.

My ex did nothing like that. He would just climb on top and fuck away at me until he came. Paul was very different, as after several minutes he would change things up. Going faster, then going slower, then just stopping and holding himself inside of me without moving at all.

And it took four times of his stopping until it finally happened. I had an orgasm! It felt amazing, spectacular, the best thing ever! And as good as it had ever felt with Joyce, I knew this was the best thing ever. Feeling a hard cock slipping in and out of me as I went over the top, not milking nothing or fingers, but a deliciously big and hard piece of meat that was shoved inside of me when I came.

And it was a minute or two later when he groaned in my ear and started to shove himself in and out of me even faster. But this did not last long, as he shoved himself inside so hard it almost hurt, and I felt him throbbing inside of me. I remember laying there with the hard concrete of the bench under my back and thinking that was wonderful. He had given me an orgasm, and I had given him one.

But then I realized, something was, different. I felt warmer inside, something I had never felt during sex before. It was like something hot and oozing had been put inside of me, and I realized his last few thrusts were, slicker.

I pushed up on his chest, and looked into his face. He had this kind of goofy look, and he seemed to be so happy. I though felt something running out of me and down my ass, and tried to push him off of me. But Paul was a lot bigger, and he resisted me and tried to give me another kiss.

I turned my head to the side, and pushed again. And this time he pulled out, and I could feel it for sure. Something was running out of my pussy. I was wet and messy, the fucking bastard came in me!

I called him an asshole, and demanded to know why he had not worn a rubber. He just smiled again, and said he had brought only one with him. Asshole! I grabbed my purse and started to use the napkins I always had inside to try and clean myself up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.