Movie Hopping - Cover

Movie Hopping

Copyright© 2022 by Mushroom

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - "Movie Hopping" is a tradition as old as multiplex theaters. Where after watching one movie, you move to see another. But what happens when a girl unknowingly moves to a theater showing an NC-17 movie?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Porn Theatre  

And this seemed to become the trend with us. Our messages continued, and I even admitted to her the next week when my boyfriend finally got inside my shirt. But I ended it a few weeks later as things started to escalate quickly. He started to try and push me to let him in my panties, and as Joyce and I had arranged to see Heavy Metal as a midnight movie, he got all pissy as that was a Friday night, a normal date night.

I told him I would rather spend it with my friend Joyce then trying to fight to keep his hands out of my pants, and called it quits with him. Joyce tried to console me, and I admitted I was not upset. “When we were taking it slow, it was nice. But it’s like when I let him at my boobs, he thought that was a green light for everything.”

But it was nice seeing the movie with her. The music in it was really killer, mostly old rock songs. But what I did not expect was how violent it was, or the amount of sex. And it was a cartoon! Of course, all of the girls had huge knockers, and thick patches of pubic hair.

And like the first time we saw a midnight movie, we spent some time kissing, but not passionately. And after she dropped me off, I was seeing the pattern. If we saw a regular movie, there was never anything sexual between us. But if the movie had a lot of sex, it seemed like we would have sex.

The next week they were showing a movie called “Love”, and I got permission from my mom to go with Joyce on Thursday night. She picked me up before mom got home from work, and we grabbed dinner on the way. And I had decided to wear a dress this time, and was a bit surprised that she was in a blouse and skirt. But I had to admit it looked good on her, and seeing her legs for the first time since our first meeting.

But oh boy, this time the action started right away. With a gal jacking off a guy, as he fingered her pussy. And up on the screen his cock looked huge, and I could even see when he came. Fuck, the damned thing just started and I was already getting turned on!

But then it changed to him with the brunette that had given him a handjob, to in bed with a blonde. And shortly he was picking up their child. Was this a movie about adultery? The scene jumped a few times, then he was eating out the blonde before he started fucking her. Once again, real fucking as I could actually see his cock going into her!

Joyce and I were already holding hands tightly, and it sure was sexy. And we even chuckled when he pulled out and realized the rubber he was wearing broke. And I whispered to her that I finally got it when immediately after they were laying in bed and she said she was pregnant. The movie was being told out of order, and jumping back and forth.

At least this movie was in English, and the male star was American. But it was set in France, and most of them had obvious accents. And it seems the brunette was his old girlfriend named Electra, as it has them first meeting the blonde together who is Omi. Her being a neighbor, then their all going to dinner together. Then all dancing together in a club, then all three of them in bed together.

And even after the blonde admits she was only sixteen, they have a threesome. I leaned my head over against Joyce’s shoulder, and she rested her head against mine. She was sixteen, the same age I was and on the screen having sex with both of them. Electra and Omi kissing as the boyfriend Murphy slides down and start to eat Omi’s pussy. Then the girls grinding their pussies together as Murphy slips into Electra from behind. And after Electra eats Omi’s pussy, Murphy slipping into the blonde teen.

Joyce released my hand during this and grasped my thigh tight, and I did the same thing to her. And after a few minutes I slipped up her skirt so I could rest my hand on her bare skin, and she did the same to me. The movie had barely started, and I was already excited.

And now one of the first sequences, where Murphy and Omi talk again, and without Electra hook up again to have sex. Which was where the rubber broke. Then again after a few more scenes Electra jacking him off again. Now I had only had sex a few times, and blown my ex twice. But jacking off a guy was something I was very familiar with. And I felt her fingers caressing my thigh as he went down on her, then as they fucking. And once again, it was obvious his cock was really inside of her.

And Joyce sighed softly as she was slowly riding him while on top, and I thought it was amazing also, and wanted to try that myself. And then a lot of scenes of them getting to know each other, so obviously this was supposed to be early in their relationship. But then things started to get dark as both of them started to use drugs. Cocaine, opium, LSD, the movie really started to get dark. Then Murphy cheating on her with a girl from a party in the bathroom. And after she discovers it and confronts him almost violent makeup sex.

Then oh my god! She is jacking him off in bed, and the camera zoomed in so his cock filled the screen. So big and hard inside of her hand, it must have been bigger than I was projected up there. And he came! I know I jumped and squeezed Joyce’s thigh tight as he spurted out to the accompaniment of the wet sounds of his ejaculating, and she moaned softly and squeezed my thigh also. And once it ended, we both were more gently caressing each other.

And I found myself both wishing that Joyce would try and move her hand up, and also that she would not. Because I know I was really wet by then, I was so excited. Then a confrontation between Murphy and Electra’s old boyfriend, and a scene of him fucking her Then his getting arrested over that, and after a fight eating her pussy in a stairway. I was finding it harder to sit still, wondering when I would ever feel that. My ex had licked me for a few minutes twice, but that was it. Nothing like what I had been seeing.

And then they were having sex again, with his fingers deep inside of her. And I felt Joyce spread her legs a bit, and I just could not help myself. I slid my hand up higher, and could feel the edge of her panties against my finger. And she was as wet as I was. And I felt her move my thigh closer and moved her hand up, surely with the edge of her finger feeling I was wet also.

And after the two visited a porn store, she was blowing him in a hallway. Joyce moaned softly, and I knew what she needed. I moved my hand so I was cupping her pussy through her panties, and started to caress her through them. And she started to do the same thing to me.

Then they went to a sex club together, and it was almost constant sex, with each of them fucking different people. And one scene had Electra jacking off a strange guy as another girl was sucking on her nipples and fingering her. Then Murphy fucking Electra again, it was so sexy. And at almost the same time Joyce and I slipped our hands into each other’s panties.

But we both laughed after that, as it seemed like they were about to have another threesome with another girl. But then the girl pulled down her panties, and she had a cock! We both jumped at that and giggled, especially when she tried to get Murphy to suck on it and he fled the room. But then the two getting in the shower together, but cutting again so it was never clear if he did it with the transvestite or not.

Then as it wrapped up, it seems that Electra was possibly suicidal, and Murphy was asked by her mom to try and find her because she had vanished. Then, the movie ended. Leaving us with the question if Electra had actually killed herself, or had just left to hook up with somebody else.

Joyce sighed softly as I pulled my fingers out of her pussy, and she then removed hers from inside of me. This time I really hoped she planned on a stop before she took me home, I was so fucking horny!

And obviously Joyce felt just as horny and frustrated, as we did not even stop to get something to eat first. She drove us immediately to the little wooded area behind the school and we immediately went into the back. Where in less than five minutes she had me pushed against the door, my dress and bra off as she was sucking on my nipples. And I was unbuttoning her blouse and pilling it off of her torso as she did so, and removing her bra.

And I was really caressing and massaging them. She was almost a full cup larger than I was, and her nipples were so hard. And when my hips started moving to press myself more firmly against her, she did the same in return. It was almost like we were fucking, just in our panties as our mounds ground together. Except there was no penetration, just an amazingly sexual feeling of our panty covered mounds pressing and sliding.

I reached down and slid my hands immediately into the back of her panties, caressing her smooth and tight ass. And I can not even explain why, I started to pull her panties down over her ass. And when she moved to my other breast I pushed down even more, so they were part way down her thighs. Then one hand returning to her tight ass, the other slid between her thighs from behind, once again caressing her pussy.

But after only a few moments, Joyce reached back with one hand and finished removing them. Then she pulled up and kissed me again, almost savagely as she practically tore my panties off in her haste to pull them down and off of me.

Part of my mind was just starting to realize I was actually naked with another girl when she pulled back and looked down at me. “Oh, oh Shirley, you are so beautiful. Forgive me, but I can’t resist it any more. I have to at least try this.” And before I could say a word, she used her hands to part my thighs and moved her head down. And right there in the back seat of her car, for the first time somebody really went down on me. Not like my ex who only stayed down for a moment, but it was obvious she was not leaving where she was any time soon.

I moaned her name out loud and ran my fingers through her hair as I felt her licking all over. My pussy lips, then squirming in between them to slide into my cunt. I gasped at her intrusion into me, a very welcome one which felt amazing. Then she moved up and sucked my clit into her mouth, and started licking as she sucked on it. Holy fuck, my ex never even tried that, and it felt fucking amazing!

And in just a few minutes, I was whimpering, then crying out as I squeezed my own breasts in my hands and had the most explosive orgasm of my life. Right on Joyce’s face. It felt so absolutely amazing and perfect, I had never cum like that ever before. And when I finally relaxed as it ebbed away, I pulled her up and kissed her deeply. Tasting myself on her lips and tongue, feeling my wetness against my own cheeks from her own.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.