Movie Hopping - Cover

Movie Hopping

Copyright© 2022 by Mushroom

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - "Movie Hopping" is a tradition as old as multiplex theaters. Where after watching one movie, you move to see another. But what happens when a girl unknowingly moves to a theater showing an NC-17 movie?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Porn Theatre  

Joyce and I continued to chat off and on for about a month. Then she told me that there was a midnight showing of the Rocky Horror Picture Show, and asked if I wanted to go. I was unsure, but told her I would think about it. Hell, I wanted to go, but would my mom let me?

The next day I brought up a friend I had made a few weeks before, and that we both had an interest in movies. And hesitantly, I asked if I could go to a showing at the Epix near the University. Mom said that would not be a problem, and I then quietly said the movie and time.

Mom actually smiled, and gave a small laugh. “Oh, that brings me back a long time! You know, your dad and I saw that ourselves when we were about your age. Midnight movies were just dying out, and that was the last one still playing.” She then gave permission, on the condition that Joyce picked me up and brought me home.

I texted her back and told her the news, and she was excited. But I simply told her I did not have a car, and she volunteered to come and get me and bring me home afterwards.

The night of the movie, after dinner I was surprised when mom brought me a grocery bag. I looked inside, and pulled everything out as I looked at her.

Several slices of toast, three hotdogs, a large spray bottle, a half roll of toilet paper, rice, and some newspapers. I looked at her like she was crazy, and she just laughed.

“Trust me, bring that with you. It may not make sense now, but it will before the night is over.” And after a late snack I was waiting when I heard Joyce pull up. I grabbed the bag and headed out, and as I got in the car I saw my mom watching through the front window. Probably making sure that I was really going with a Joyce, and not a Joseph.

We got to the Epix, and it was like a Halloween party out in front! There were a couple of hundred people, most in costumes. Men in garters and stockings, others in lab coats, it was crazy. And they even conducted some kind of skit on stage once we were inside. But the movie when it started was like nothing I had ever expected.

And I rather quickly understood the purpose of what my mom handed me, as shortly after it started at a wedding scene, everybody started throwing rice. And when the new couple was caught in the rain, everybody hid under newspapers and used the squirt bottles. And it really made me rethink my parents, they actually did something like this at my age?

This was sexy, starred a transvestite mad doctor who tried to seduce both the husband and wife, and in the end it made little sense, but it had been a lot of fun. After letting the car warm up Joyce took me to a 24 hour diner where we got some cake and coffee and sat and talked about it. And I had to admit it had been a lot of fun. Almost like an actual date might have gone.

And after we finished, we sat in her car and I thanked her for bringing me. She smiled back and said she was glad I had come, and as we were talking we each moved in closer. And really for the first time, we started kissing. When we had kissed in the theater for the first time it had been spontaneous, and a way for both of us to keep quiet as we had our orgasms. But this time, it was deliberate. And it was rather nice, no tongues got involved, it was like first or second date kisses with guys. And unlike last time, I did not have the almost frantic need to feel her touching me. Nor did she seem to have the frantic need to touch herself or me. And after maybe five minutes we both pulled back and smiled at each other.

“Wow, I admit that I did not expect. In fact, I expected nothing like what happened last time either, Shirley. It just, well, kinda happened.”

“I know, it was kind of the same with me. And I don’t feel the same this time, but a nice kiss does seem appropriate after taking me to a movie.” She smiled and nodded when I said that, and we held hands the rest of the way home. We had a big hug, and another small kiss, then I got out and she waited until I was inside before driving away.

I slept in the next morning since it was early in the morning when I got home. And over a late breakfast mom questioned me on what I thought of the movie. I said it was very different from anything I had ever expected or seen before and she laughed. “You really saw movies like that at my age, mom?”

“Oh yes, they were all the rage. Mad Max, Timerider, Heavy Metal, The Wall, Dark Star, Night of the Comet, Night of the Living Dead, things like that. Often cheap, cheesy, a perfect excuse to be out late at night that the parents would accept. However, as I know how that works do not expect me to be giving you permission to be seeing those with guys.”

We both laughed, and in a surprisingly candid conversation mom admitted simply that “many of her firsts” were on nights they had gone to see such a movie, but never made it there. Of course, I knew my parents had fooled around. My mom was not even 19 when I was born, and they were married just under 8 months before I was born.

“So it’s OK if I see movies like that with Joyce?”

“Well, I saw them with friends also, not just boys like your dad. So sure, you can still see them with Joyce. And it’s not like you can not see worse things on cable, even those are rather tame by today’s standards.”

I continued to chat with Joyce, and also started to see a guy from my history class. Sam was a nice boy, and he actually seemed to be taking things slow. After almost a month he finally crossed to second base, and seemed satisfied as I was holding him there.

Then during one of our late night text conversations, Joyce said there was another movie at Epix she wanted to see, and wanted to know if I wanted to come also. I had a date that weekend, but I remembered Monday we had a Teacher’s Day so there was no school. She said that was the last day, and it would work perfectly. The first showing was early evening, so I asked my mom and she said I could go.

It was getting cooler in the evening, so I wore loose slacks and a button up blouse. And I smiled when I climbed into Joyce’s car and saw she was dressed similarly. We grabbed some burgers and talked on the way, and she said this time it was a French film.

When we got there I saw she grabbed her backpack, and when I looked at her she grinned and opened it. And the top was full of snacks. Cookies, some candy, and two large bottles of soda. I grinned at her and nodded and together we went inside.

We both used the bathroom, and when we got inside I saw the theater was mostly empty. We again got seats near the back against the wall, as it would be less likely we would be caught with the outside soda and candy.

And the movie started and it again had subtitles. And it was called “Q”, and it was another drama, about some people in their early 20s in France. In the first steamy part a gal named Cecile tried to seduce a guy in a beach bathroom, but he rebuffed her. But then a bit later she tries to jack off a guy in his kitchen, and he said he was not in the mood.

Joyce giggled, and said that was an experience she had never had before. I giggled and agreed, saying any time I had my hand on a guy they were very much in the mood.

And a bit later, the other main actress who was a mousy looking girl was getting felt up in the basement by her boyfriend, as her mom was right around the corner. And I could tell it was affecting both of us, as it was obvious his hand was really inside her panties, and he really was rubbing her pussy. And it was just so sexy, but not really unlike many movies on cable, as nothing could be seen really.

But I knew this was not quite right, as a short time later the mousy girl who I now knew was Lisa was at the beach with him, and started to give him a blowjob. And not like a regular movie blowjob where we only see her head in his lap. Her hair was pulled back, and she actually had his cock in her mouth. And it was slow and sexy, not hard and fast like in a porn. I know I sighed softly, and Joyce took my hand in hers, so it was affecting her also.

Then he asked her to stop and bring him a beer! Good god! We both giggled softly, and Joyce whispered into my ear that she had never had a guy do that. I winked at her and said I never had either. Of course, I had only ever sucked one guy.

Joyce even said it was a shame it ended so soon, it looked like he had a nice cock for sucking on. And then we had the next scene, with a guy and a bunch of gals partying at one of their homes. And eventually, two of the girls in what seems like a kind of dare ended up in the bedroom. And when one girl pulled down the panties of the other and I could see her pussy, I knew this was going to be like the first movie.

And I squeezed Joyce’s hand, as they were obviously making love. Her fingers rubbing her pussy before going inside, her lips latching onto her nipple. This was not just pretend sex for the camera, like the blowjob scene this was real sex. And it was so sexy, hearing the girl give a sexy moan and beg her to keep going and not stop.

Joyce squeezed back, and I was feeling a bit warmer, remembering when Joyce had done something similar to me. And we both giggled when the scene returned to the girls left in the living room, trying to ignore the moans of their friend as she was getting fingered in the other room. Then it went to a ferry scene, where Cecile tried to pick up a married man, but he rebuffed her. Then went home and told his wife about meeting her, and then fingering her senseless as he teased her about watching him and the younger girl have sex. And as his whispers in her ear got more graphic and included her with the two of them, it was really erotic.

And both of us were squirming in our seats. Then there was another sex scene, with it being obvious the guy really was fucking the girl. And this time I reached out and rested my hand on Joyce’s thigh, and her hand rested on mine. And we both squeezed when as two guys were walking along some docks, one girl was going down on another in a car they passed.

Then Cecile actually giving a blowjob to a guy, where once again she is rebuffed. But once again, it was a real blowjob. With her hand around his cock, and the end in her mouth. And we both squeezed the thigh of the other as it then went to a scene of her in bed masturbating. Fuck, it was so sexy! And just as I often did it, legs bent up and moaning softly as I would climb higher and higher.

Then Cecile finally got the married guy in a beach cabin, and pushed his head down and had him eat her out. The entire time as she watched out over the ocean. “Lucky girl” Joyce softly said, and I had to agree.

Then it returned to the ferry, and there Cecile stole the cell phone from a guy as Lisa distracted him, then the two of them trying to avoid him the rest of the trip. As they were doing this Cecile took her into a bathroom on the boat so he would not see them, then seduced her inside.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.