Movie Hopping - Cover

Movie Hopping

Copyright© 2022 by Mushroom

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - "Movie Hopping" is a tradition as old as multiplex theaters. Where after watching one movie, you move to see another. But what happens when a girl unknowingly moves to a theater showing an NC-17 movie?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Porn Theatre  

It was part way through summer, and it was a hot Monday morning. I finished breakfast, and before leaving for work my mom had given me $25 so I could go to a movie and do a few things. So I got online and saw that the multiplex in town was showing “Guardians of the Galaxy”. I had been wanting to see that, so after putting on some shorts and a top I went ahead and got on the bus into town.

The movie was actually pretty good, even if strange with a giant tree that only said one thing, and a talking raccoon. It was silly, but also very enjoyable. And as it was still early in the afternoon, I got another soda and did my usual of movie hopping. That was always a good way to spend the day, in the air conditioning and seeing two or three movies for the price of one.

I was walking to the back when I saw one of the ushers closing the door to one of the rooms, so I walked past him to the bathroom in the back. And after using it and washing my hands I headed back. No ushers were by the door, so I went ahead and slipped inside.

They were still showing the trailers for the next movies to come out, so I walked into the dark theater and grabbed a seat in the back on the side. I figured that way if it was not good I could leave, or once my eyes got adjusted I could move to another seat to see better.

When the movie started, it only took moments to realize it was in French. Thankfully however there were subtitles so I could follow along. It opened in a school, and I could see the theater was largely empty. And there was a girl that seemed to be a college student towards the end of the row by the wall, but I decided to stay in my seat. I had never seen a movie with captions before, and was not sure if I would stay for the entire movie or not.

It was rather slow moving, and I was not quite sure what it was about. But it seemed she had a boyfriend, and part of it was about them doing things like having lunch and seeing a movie.

However, after about twenty minutes things started to change, as she was having an erotic dream, and actually started to masturbate! And at about the time I realized her breasts were being shown, it became obvious her dream lover was not her boyfriend, but a blue haired girl that we had seen earlier.

Not only had I managed to slip into a rather explicit movie, it was a lesbian movie! But it was sexy watching her masturbate alternating with scenes of the two together so I remained in my seat. And just as it was looking like she might have an orgasm, she woke up.

And not long later, they moved to a scene where she was having sex with her boyfriend. Now I was not a virgin, had not been since early the previous school year when I finally did it with my ex-boyfriend. And watching that I could not help but cross my thighs and squeeze, it was so sexy and so familiar.

Even towards the end when he appeared to finish before she had achieved her own orgasm. I even smiled when she said how great it was, echoing what I had said to Frank. And it had felt great the times we did it, even if he was the only one to have an orgasm.

Now I was confused, was this a lesbian movie or not? I snuck a glance at the girl sharing my row, and she was watching it as closely as I was. But maybe that was just because of the subtitles.

But then she broke up with her boyfriend, and after some flirting one of her female friends kissed her. But it went no farther than that, so I was confused once again as to what kind of movie this was. It was like a teen drama, but the nudity and sex was unlike anything I had seen before.

And a bit later when she tried to put the move on her friend in the bathroom, she was rebuffed. This was so unlike any other movie I had seen, and it was leaving me confused, but also excited and hooked. I wanted to see how this ended.

A bit later the gal in my isle stood up and when she was next to me she apologized and said she had to use the bathroom. I saw she had a small backpack, and she asked if I could watch it. I said of course I would, and she smiled and put it in the chair next to me before slipping out the door at the back of the theater. She was gone for about five minutes, and when she returned I stood again so she could move past me, but she took a seat only one removed from me and thanked me for watching her pack.

I smiled and said that was fine, and she was welcome to stay as it was always nice seeing a movie with others. She smiled at me and then moved her backpack and sat in the seat next to me. I saw she had gone to the snack bar also, and she had a bag of licorice that she opened and offered to me. I took two and started munching as we resumed watching the movie.

And at about that time on the movie the girl had gone to a club, and after a bit left and ended up in a gay bar. Where she soon saw the girl with blue hair she had fantasized about near the start. A few gals hit on her while she was there, but she politely rebuffed them, until the blue haired girl started chatting her up. They talked for a bit, then the girl left.

Then they started to spend more time together, and it was fascinating to watch. They kissed briefly in the park, and it was rather sweet. But what I did not expect was that the scene changed almost immediately to them making love.

I squeezed my thighs again, it was so incredibly sexy. Now I had seen porn before, even watched lesbian porn a time or two out of curiosity. But this was less explicit, but not by much. And it was obvious the blue haired girl who I now knew was named Emma was licking the pussy of the other girl, Adele. And I was squirming a bit in my seat when Adele moved down herself and started eating out Emma.

And I saw out of the corner of my eye that this was affecting the girl next to me as well, as she was also squirming. She even moaned softly when Adele started to suck on Emma’s nipple. And in a soft voice, she said that was amazing.

And things only got hotter, as Adele started fingering Emma, and it just went on and on! I was seriously turned on by now, watching the two of them making love. And I know I was seriously wet, and knew I was leaking. I reached down to pull my shorts down a bit, putting some room between them and my panties or otherwise I might end up with them getting wet from myself.

And when I saw them in a 69 with Emma hunching her hips against Adele’s face it looked so real! She was pumping them just as I did when I was masturbating and getting close. And it just went on and on, each girl appearing to achieve an actual orgasm.

After that was them at what seemed to be a gay pride parade, and the gal next to me introduced herself as Joyce. I told her I was Shirley, and she asked me what I thought. I told her I had never seen anything like it and she agreed.

“This came out in France last year, and I heard about it in one of my classes. I came to see what it is like, partially because I had never seen an actual adult movie before other than on my computer.”

“So, this is really an adult movie?” I asked.

“Yep, sure is. It’s rated NC-17, that would have been X a decade or so ago. This theater never shows X rated movies, but I guess NC-17 is OK because it is artistic porn.” We both giggled, and she offered me more candy as the girls were leaving the parade.

And were soon making out in a park, and somehow during that my hand brushed against Joyce’s. She lightly grabbed it and our fingers intertwined, and it was rather nice. And that was a first, watching a movie while holding the hand of another girl.

I glanced at her, as she had let slip that she went to the local University, so I figured she was around 19 or 20. And she was cute, with long red hair and a slender figure also in shorts and a loose top.

And after meeting Emma’s parents, they were soon making love again. Joyce squeezed my hand during that, and I squeezed back. Although the girls were in what seemed like an unusual position grinding their pussies together as they faced away from each other, it still looked sexy as hell.

And after they two had dinner with Adele’s parents, they were making love again. This time as a guy and gal would, apparently grinding together again. And sensing movement next to me, I glanced over and saw that Joyce was rubbing herself through her shorts!

And when they were talking afterwards, Emma pressed Adele to grade her ability, and she said it was fourteen. I made a questioning sound, and Joyce softly whispered that in France they grade between 0 and 20. I looked at her and ignored that her hand seemed to be lightly pressing her groin, and did some fast math in my head. “So what, she graded her a seventy out of a hundred?”

Joyce grinned, and said that maybe she was hoping she would try again for a higher score. I giggled and nodded, and turned to face the screen again. And at the end of the scene Emma was sketching Adele in the nude, and I softly whispered “I want you to draw me like one of your French girls”, which earned me a giggle and squeeze of the hand by Joyce.

But then it got intense when Emma realizes that Adele had been having issues, and had sex with a guy. She of course gets mad and kicks her to the curb. And I could tell that Joyce was affected also, as we were both squeezing each other’s hands tightly.

At some time later Adele and Emma get together again, and I was a bit surprised when Joyce leaned her head on my shoulder. She asked if that was alright and I said it was, as the scene was rather intense. With it hard to tell if they were going to get back together or not.

Joyce sighed softly when Adele admitted she was still single, but Emma said she was seeing another girl. It was well over two hours since the movie started, and it was seeming to me like this might be how it ends.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.