Castaway, a Forced Cuckold - Cover

Castaway, a Forced Cuckold

Copyright© 2022 by R.L.B

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - He couldn't protect me!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts  

Rescued;

The next day, Ernest woke me as requested. I was up, but Rick didn’t come in. I went to the water hole and took a bath. I threw up on the way and I knew I had a bastard growing in me now. Something else my husband didn’t deserve.

It had been six months since we had crash landed here. I was thinking I was in my ninth week. I have no idea who the father really was. But sadly, I knew it wasn’t Rick’s, the only man that I truly wanted to have a baby with.

Woda coulda shouldas came crashing down on me. I could have waited to start fucking the men, and let Rick get me pregnant first. How could I have been so mean to the man I supposably love. I could have made the men pull out, or even give them head until Rick knocked me up. There were probably a thousand things I could have done different. But NO, I had to be a fucking bitch, and to the man that I love.

After my bath. I walked back to the camp, when David called out to me. I went to his hut, expecting to be fucked some more. Even though I wasn’t in the mood at all, I was going to take it. I would have even let him fuck my once removed, virgin ass that morning.

I had given Author my virgin ass one night, but I did it to twist the knife I had placed in my husband’s heart. Coming back to our hut, laying down and telling him how I got the biggest creampie enema. So, I knew that I would deserve the pain. But to my surprise. He just wanted me to get back with my husband. He believed that he knew where he was, and he was willing to take me to him, if I wanted.

Hell yes, I wanted. But I didn’t have a chance to tell him this. Hearing Ricks voice calling out.

I quickly exited David’s hut and looked at my husband.

“We’ve Got to go!” He cried out excitedly.

“Go where?”

“Go home.”


We were all at the plane waiting for a chopper or a boat to show up. Joseph, the little prick, started coming on to me. He told me that he was willing to fuck me right there in front of my husband.

I was trying to blow him off, I had even pushed him away. When Rick approached us.

“Cut the crap”. Rick said with a scowl.

Joseph sneered at him, but it only lasted a second when Rick swung a club no one knew he had, and hit him on the side of his head. Joseph went down instantly.

Dave then came over quickly, he threw a punch at Rick, but Rick stepped back with amazing grace and flare. Then he picked up his knee, like he was going to kick him. Dave started to step and lean back to avoid the kick when Rick kicked him right in the knee.

I heard the cracking of the knee from where I was setting, almost causing me to lose my lunch. Then Rick turned to the other two men who instantly held their hands up in surrender.

I had no idea that my husband was such a “Bad Ass.”

Just then, a helicopter flew over our heads.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.