Chinese Political Correspondent - Cover

Chinese Political Correspondent

Copyright© 2022 by oliver twist

Chapter 9

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A young woman working for a TV network in he USA get's offered a dream job in Bejing. She is warned about the secret service in China and what they do to foreign news people, but is willing to accept that in order to further her career.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Incest   Father   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

Pull yourself together, I said to myself. You must stop thinking about these things, it will drive you mad. Sex, sex, sex. If it wasn’t the ordeal at the airport it was my poor deceased, dad.

Then I said out loud what I had dare not say even in my head. Why had they not come calling? It was a month since I arrived and still no visit by the secret service. Sarah, the previous reporter, had said she was visited, or called into the station at least once, sometimes twice, a week. Why the fuck should I be different, I thought? Was there something wrong with me? Was I such a disappointment that they couldn’t be bothered with me anymore? Perhaps I was such a slut they are disgusted by me! Oh gawd, stop it, Jenny, I said to the mirror.

I know, I suddenly thought, those men went too far and now they are sorry and are going to leave me alone. Yes, that’s it I decided. Fuck, I need another shower, I’m all sweaty again. I headed for the shower and turned the temperature control onto cold, this should help quell the fire, I thought.

As I stood under the cold shower I began to think of quitting and returning to the States, I missed my friends and my cat Truffles. Ahhh, poor Truffles, I thought. Shit, I said, this cold shower might be helping my pussy but my nipples are even harder now, I giggled. I stepped out of the shower and decided I would not dry myself, I would walk around my apartment all wet and hope that the cool breeze coming in the thru the windows would help dampen my perverted imagination. The sound of a dog barking brought me over to my bedroom window. My apartment overlooked the local park and I would often see people walking their dogs. As I looked out onto the park I saw a young woman with a big white dog just under my window, I looked carefully to see if it was a male or female. The dog cocked its leg and starting peeing against the old tree, just a few meters from where I watched. I could clearly see that he was still intact, a magnificent pair of testicles were hanging between his legs. Just as my mind started to wander back to that room at the airport and that huge black dog that had brought me so much pleasure, there was suddenly three loud bangs on my apartment door. Bang! Bang! Bang!

‘Fuck’, I said out loud.

If ever a knock sounded like your typical police knock just before they kicked in the door, that was it. I need to answer the door quickly before that happens, I said to myself. My legs started to take me towards the door when suddenly I realised I was naked, shit, where the fuck is my big old bathrobe, I screamed in my head?. Oh no, it’s in the washing machine, I remembered. Bang! Bang! Bang! Came another three loud knocks on the door. I stated to panic, I couldn’t answer the door naked, I had to grab something quick. Then I saw my little silk bathrobe and knew it was the only thing near to hand, I picked it up and wrapped it around my wet body and tied the cord. Instantly I knew this was a mistake but it was too late, I had to answer the door. I turned and quickly started for the door, looking for a brief second in the mirror as I hurried past. What I saw shocked me and filled me with dread. The robe just about covered my pussy and bum and if I bent slightly all would be revealed. The material was so thin that with my wet skin, my tits and those fucking hard nipples were as visible as if I was wearing nothing at all.

As soon as I got to the door I opened it, not even bothering to look thru the spy hole. Standing there, smiling, were two men in suits. I recognised them both from the airport immediately, the taller one was the one with the finger, the finger that had almost brought me to an orgasm. The other one was the man whose cock I had squeezed. On some level I was glad it was them, at least they had already seen me naked and having sex with a dog. It was strange but I felt we had a connection of some sort.

‘Good morning, miss Saunders,’ the tall one said, with a slight smirk, looking me up and down, ‘were you expecting us’? I blushed straight away and looked down.

‘No, I replied, wishing I had anything on but this fucking robe,’ I have just got out of the shower.

‘May we come in’, please, he continued.

‘Do I have a choice’? I darted back quickly at him.

‘No’, came his instant reply.

With this they both brushed past me and went straight to my living room and sat down on the couch. I closed the door and followed them into the living room. I stood opposite them by the window. I had no choice really, if I attempted to sit down everything would be revealed and I didn’t want that to happen. Both men were completely at ease and acted as if we were old friends. Both stared intensely at my body, none of them attempting to hide this fact. Why should they? It wasn’t as if I could do anything about it, all three of us knew this. I started to relax a little when I realised this. I lowered my arms and leaned back against the window. This caused my tits to push forward a bit and my robe to loosen around them, thus allowing more of them to be seen. I looked down at my tits and then looked at the two men opposite me.

‘Shall I go and get dressed’? I asked, knowing perfectly well the answer would be no.

‘I wouldn’t bother,’ came the reply, ‘we won’t be here long.’

‘Oh.’ I said, a little surprised.

‘Sorry to disappoint you,’ the smaller man sniggered. I blushed again.

If I had met either of these men in a social setting I would have been attracted to them. Both were quite good looking and both exuded an air of authority, I suppose that came with their job.

‘Do you mind if I get a glass of water?’ I asked nicely.

‘Of course, miss Saunders, go ahead.’

‘Would either of you like a drink?’ I added.

Maybe if I engaged them in conversation things would go better, I thought.

‘No, thank you’ was the answer.

I got my drink and came back into the living room. I was trying to relax and give off a confident vibe. I’m not sure I was succeeding. I stood back against the window as if on display, and to a certain extent I was. My nipples were still hard and clearly visible. I was beginning to wonder what they were going to do to me. Would I be made to strip and be subject to another body search? Or did they have something more perverse in mind. As I thought about it my pussy began to moisten and the ache returned to my already hard nipples.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.