Chinese Political Correspondent - Cover

Chinese Political Correspondent

Copyright© 2022 by oliver twist

Chapter 8

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A young woman working for a TV network in he USA get's offered a dream job in Bejing. She is warned about the secret service in China and what they do to foreign news people, but is willing to accept that in order to further her career.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Incest   Father   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

I stood back up from my bed and again looked in the mirror. ‘Jamie-Lee Curtis’, I said out loud and giggled. That’s what my dad had said to me once. I was home from college and sunbathing topless in the back garden, the sun was shining and I was drifting between sleep and consciousness. I normally would hear my dad’s car pulling up on our gravel drive but that day I was too out of it. My dad walked thru the kitchen and into the garden and said: ‘Hi baby, you having fun?

At first I didn’t really hear him and he had to repeat himself, this time a bit louder. When I saw it was daddy I quickly stood up and greeted him back. That’s when he said, ‘Jamie-lee Curtis’ and laughed. I looked back at him with a puzzled look on my face, he just smiled, turned around and went back in the kitchen. Later that night I typed the name into google and waited to see what came up. The first link I clicked flashed up an image of an actress topless, it was a still from a film called, trading places. wow, I thought, her tits are the spitting image of mine. Then I thought, wow, again. Daddy was looking at my tits and thinking they look just like hers, that made me feel really good. If daddy likes my tits that much, I said to myself, then tomorrow he would get another look.

At 4:30 pm, I was laying topless on the lounger waiting for the sound of daddy’s car to come up the gravel drive. Right on time I heard the sounds of the gravel being crushed by the wheels of daddy’s new Jaguar. I quickly jumped up and ran to the kitchen door which faced straight down the hall to the main entrance of our house. As the door opened I started my walk, chest out and nipples rock hard, yesterday they were soft so this would be an extra treat for the man I most loved in this world. As daddy entered he looked up and saw me coming, a big smile on his face told me he was happy to see me. As I got closer I saw his expression change and his eyes go down to my tits, he was shocked but I could tell it was a nice shock. The nearer I got the more I could tell he was really enjoying the view, his eyes never left my tits. Even when I reached him and put my arms around his neck and crushed my nipples against his chest his eyes never moved. I kissed him on top of his head and told him I loved him and that he was the only man for me.

Daddy stepped back and looked at me with a mock scowl on his face and said, ‘ok missy, what have you done wrong? Why the flattery? Is there something you need to tell me? You better tell me now, if I find out later it will be worse for you’.

‘yes, daddy, I pouted, I’ve been bad’.

The look on his face changed and I couldn’t read it anymore, it wasn’t serious, I thought, but it was strange. Was he playing a game with me? Then he said it again: ‘ is there something you want to tell me?’

It had been a long time since my dad has last canned me, was he now trying to find a reason to do it again? A bolt suddenly shot through my body, my little attempt at giving my daddy a treat was turning into something else. I realised this was an opportunity to maybe sit on my dad’s lap again, in his big old leather chair. Oh my god, I thought, what can I say to make him tell me to go to his study? What can be bad enough that deserves a canning? Then suddenly I remembered the time when I had stolen twenty dollars from daddy’s desk to buy some cigarettes, he was livid, stealing was the worst thing I could do in his eyes.

‘I stole a hundred dollars from your desk to buy a top I wanted’, I blurted out, quickly. ‘I’m sorry I just had to have it’. I said.

The look on his face was priceless, he couldn’t believe I would dare do such a thing. ‘you did what?’ He asked.

I could tell he was unsure about this and he was hesitating, I had to do something quick. ‘ I know it was wrong daddy but sometimes I do bad things, I can’t help it, sorry. I know I’ve let you down and I know I must pay the consequences, it’s what I deserve. I’ll go to your study and wait for you’. I turned around and walked away toward the study door.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.