Chinese Political Correspondent - Cover

Chinese Political Correspondent

Copyright© 2022 by oliver twist

Chapter 6

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A young woman working for a TV network in he USA get's offered a dream job in Bejing. She is warned about the secret service in China and what they do to foreign news people, but is willing to accept that in order to further her career.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Incest   Father   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

‘You can now get off the bed, Miss Saunders, that part of the drug search is over’, said the man whose cock I had been squeezing.

As I stood on the carpeted floor, still naked and sexually aroused, my legs wobbled and I had to grab hold of the man nearest me. His hand held my arm to steady me and then he said something in Chinese to his colleagues, they all laughed out loud. I felt my face reddening yet again. I hated them.

‘Miss Saunders, this is one of our trained drug sniffer dogs and his speciality is detecting drugs inside the human body. If you have drugs hidden in your teeth or you have swallowed any this dog will find them’, said the man who had been fingering me.

I couldn’t believe it, I thought I was being released and now they were going to have this big, ugly dog sniff me all over. How much longer will I be here? I asked myself.

‘If you would lie on the floor, please, with your legs facing the mirror’, came my new instructions.

I didn’t know what to do, I looked at the men surrounding me hoping to see some pity in their eyes but I saw none. I thought my ordeal was over and now they want me on the floor, I knew this was going to be worse than anything that had gone before. Why the fuck were my nipples still so hard, I could see the dog officer starring at them.

At least the floor had a nice carpet on it. I lay down and put my arms by my side and kept my legs closed, I could see they were still watching me from behind the mirror, only now they weren’t smiling, they were looking very serious. This scared me a little.

‘You must lie perfectly still as the dog sniffs you, miss Saunders’, I was told.

I saw the dog being led over to me and hoped he was friendly. What breed he was i did not know, all I knew was that he was big and black and a male. For some reason I looked to find out, he was definitely male, his testicles were huge. Once the dog was next to my face the handler let him off the leash. Straight away the dog started to sniff my hair and face. His mouth was inches from my mouth, i thought his breath would stink but it was not horrible at all, I was very relieved about that. After a few seconds his tongue came out and he started licking my mouth, I automatically turned my head away.

‘No’, came the stern warning,’ keep your head still and open your mouth, he needs to smell inside your mouth’. Oh, god, whatever next I thought as I opened my mouth for the dog.

His tongue entered my mouth and started to lick my tongue. Again, I was surprised by the lack of smell or bad taste as he continued to explore the inside of my mouth. In fact, he tasted quite nice. I relaxed a little and waited for him to finish, I couldn’t imagine it would take him long.

For some reason he seemed to enjoy my mouth, maybe he liked my brand of toothpaste or found me irresistible, i wondered, smiling to myself. His tongue was now exploring my mouth, first my own tongue then the roof of my mouth and then further toward the back of my mouth. His tongue had a pleasant texture to it, so very different to a man’s and for some reason i began to respond. I lifted my tongue and actually started seeking out his tongue, first i just touched it to see what he would do but when he licked me back I did the same to him. I found the stimulation of his tongue on mine was very pleasant and even a little exciting.

Next, and i’m not sure why, I took his tongue between my lips and started to suck it. H is saliva was dripping into my mouth but I didn’t mind it at all, I actually liked the taste. The more I sucked the more he seemed to like it. I was really enjoying the sensation and didn’t want it to stop. I was lost in the moment and was oblivious to those around me, whatever was happening in this room was turning me into a completely different person. Here I was, French-kissing a dog and loving it. Where I thought this was going I had no idea, I just knew I wanted the attention and affection this dog was showing me.

After what seemed an age we both stopped for some air, I could now here the voices of the men standing over me. I could tell by their tone they were more than surprised by what I was doing but I was beyond caring now. As I went to start kissing my new friend again I heard what must have been a command to the dog because he left my mouth and started sniffing my neck and chest.

Although I was disappointed to lose his tongue in my mouth I was suddenly surprised when he started to lick my breasts. Wow, I thought, this dog is something special, he must really like me. The feel of his rough tongue across my rock-hard nipples was too much, I moaned loudly, unable to contain it. My chest lifted off the floor in ecstasy, the strength in his tongue as it crushed my nipples was divine, no man, or woman, had ever licked me like this before. God, if only he could suck or bite them. The fact that it was a dog doing this was completely lost on me. My body had been toyed with and made to feel things that i could have never imagined. I was totally at the mercy of these men and would do anything they or the dog wanted.

I just couldn’t believe how good this felt, it was as if the dog knew exactly what he was doing. The long swipes across each nipple was just perfection, that extra length kept the sensation going that bit longer, no man’s tongue could compete with this. Just when I thought it couldn’t get any better it did. For some reason his teeth started to catch on each nipple after every lick, oh, gawd, this was delicious. I must surely cum this time, please, please let me cum, I screamed in my head. My hand reached down to my pussy, I had to touch myself down there, I needed the release.

As I reached my pussy a foot suddenly kicked it away and someone shouted: ‘Stay still’. My heart broke, how could they deny me. Not only did they stop me, the shout also stopped the dog from licking me.

My eyes opened and I looked up at the men standing over me, I was totally confused. What did they want from me? Was it just to torment me? Was that their sole aim? If it was, they were achieving it. My whole body was quivering, my nipples and pussy were on fire again. The man, who had kicked my hand away, now pushed my legs apart with the same foot. As he did this my pussy juice started to pool under my bum, I had been gushing the whole time the dog had been licking me. I knew everyone could see the state I was in but my body was not my own anymore, only my mind felt the shame my body just craved release. As I lay there waiting I noticed for the first time that there were cameras in each corner of the room, and the red lights were on, all of them. Great I thought, how many other people are watching my humiliation? Just then the dog stood over me and started to sniff my inner thighs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.