Chinese Political Correspondent - Cover

Chinese Political Correspondent

Copyright© 2022 by oliver twist

Chapter 5

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young woman working for a TV network in he USA get's offered a dream job in Bejing. She is warned about the secret service in China and what they do to foreign news people, but is willing to accept that in order to further her career.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Incest   Father   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

As I reached the examination bed I paused and turned my back to the big mirror on the wall. I wanted to make sure that whoever was behind there got a good view of my bum. I’m not sure why I did this but I did. I slowly climbed onto the bed and moved myself up to the end, where my head and back were slightly raised. This meant I could see the full length of my body and also straight into the mirror. As I lifted my legs into the stirrups I realised that those on the other side of the mirror had a perfect view of my pussy. Once they were in place I again glanced at the mirror, only this time the mirror was gone and it had become a window. I gasped in horror, I was looking into a room full of people who were looking straight back at me, all smiling and laughing. There was at least a dozen men, some in uniform and some in suits, there was even a couple of women. I had imagined there would be only a couple of old men enjoying the view; to see a room full of people really shocked me. They were all now staring at my pussy, my bald, wet and swollen pussy.

Oh, god, I thought, they all know i’m turned on, how humiliating. I couldn’t look at them, I had to lie back and look at the ceiling. I saw a spider in the corner and decided to concentrate on that and block everything else out.

Looking at the spider didn’t help, I could feel all those eyes on me, devouring every inch of my young body. I bet many had never seen a sexy young western girl like this in real life, the thought of so many older men looking at me just made my pussy even wetter. I really was a slut, I thought. God my nipples ached. I so wanted to pinch and twist them, they had never felt like this before, not even when jan put me on display once.

Then I felt it; that bloody finger was back, god I hope it was the same one as before. ‘Shut up’, Jen. I screamed in my head. Fucking slut.

First it touched my swollen lips, softly, so softly. caressing them, rubbing them up and down, playing with me, knowing it was driving me crazy. It then gently opened the lips and dipped itself into my juices, making sure not to actually enter me. It then started to move slowly upwards, inexorably towards my swollen, erect clit. I knew that’s where the bastard was going and I could do nothing to stop it. When it reached my clit it was like a bolt of lightning going through my body, BAM. I let out a gasp. I couldn’t stop myself. ‘Mmmmmmm.’

I heard a chuckle from the men gathered around the bed, I daren’t look at them, it was too much to take knowing they all could see how my body was reacting to this violation. As I stared at the spider I noticed two of the men had come around to the other side of the bed, now I had two either side of me and one down by my pussy touching me. I was surrounded.

The finger started it’s circling motion, just as it did with my bum hole. After every 10 seconds or so it would dip back into my juices so it remained nice and wet. My breathing was becoming more and more ragged, my chest was raising up and down and my hands were gripping the side of the bed as hard as they could. The feelings the finger was generating were exquisite, my pussy was on fire, my clit was as hard and sensitive as it had ever been. It took every ounce of strength I had not to grab hold of my nipples and squeeze hard. I looked at one of the men standing next to me, he was smiling and looking straight at me. I looked into his eyes and tried to tell him with my eyes that I needed him to twist my nipples hard, bite them and hurt them, do anything but please help me. He just carried on smiling and not moving. Bastard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.