Chinese Political Correspondent - Cover

Chinese Political Correspondent

Copyright© 2022 by oliver twist

Chapter 4

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young woman working for a TV network in he USA get's offered a dream job in Bejing. She is warned about the secret service in China and what they do to foreign news people, but is willing to accept that in order to further her career.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Incest   Father   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

I heard the words but didn’t really comprehend them, Was he serious? He wants me to pull my ass cheeks apart so they can all look at my most private of places? Oh god, how bad can this get?

I turned round and saw the chair just behind me, it was an office chair with a straight back.

‘Put your hands on the seat of the chair and bend, please’, came the command.

I placed my hands on the flat part of the chair and bent, my ass was now sticking up in the air, fully exposed to all the eyes in the room, and those behind the mirror.

‘I can’t pull my cheeks apart with my hands like this’, I said, with more than a hint of sarcasm in my voice.

‘That’s ok miss Saunders, we’ll manage, said one of the men with just the same amount of sarcasm.

As I was waiting for whatever was coming next, I suddenly felt something wet trickle down my inner thigh. Oh, god, please no, I said to myself, surely not. Why would my body behave like this, why is my fucking pussy leaking when i’m in the worst position I could ever imagine?

Suddenly I felt a finger at the entrance to my bum, I jumped and almost lost my balanced.

‘Do not move’, said an angry voice.

‘i’m sorry’, I answered, submissively.

The finger moved down a little and started to wipe itself in my juices that were clearly visible. Oh my, I thought, he knows i’m turned on by this. I wish I was dead.

‘My, my miss Saunders, what is this? came the inevitable question.

I didn’t answer assuming he wasn’t really interested in my reply, I was just glad he couldn’t see my face, it was as red as it could be.

His finger moved back up to my bum, now lubed, ready for the examination. As it touched my little virgin hole I was expecting him to be rough and uncaring, simply shoving it in and pulling it out. What I wasn’t expecting was him to gently start rubbing his finger in circles around my hole. This he did for about a minute, slowly and carefully, never actually entering me just going around and around. The feeling was lovely and I so wanted to push back, it took a lot of control to stop myself. Why is he doing this? I asked myself.

I never realised how sensitive my little hole could be, the sensations were beginning to spread further than just my bum. I could feel them in my pussy and they were getting stronger. My bum was on fire, in a sexual way, and I knew if he carried on I would start squirming.

Then, without warning, he pushed the finger inside. I’m not sure how far in it went but my sphincter muscles reacted by grabbing it and holding it. I couldn’t help it but I pushed back a little, trying to get more of the invading finger inside me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.