Chinese Political Correspondent - Cover

Chinese Political Correspondent

Copyright© 2022 by oliver twist

Chapter 29

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 29 - A young woman working for a TV network in he USA get's offered a dream job in Bejing. She is warned about the secret service in China and what they do to foreign news people, but is willing to accept that in order to further her career.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Incest   Father   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

Peter took out his phone and started to phone someone, all the time looking at me with obvious lust. I lifted my arms above my head in a stretching motion knowing this would show my body in an even more sexy pose, I then ran my fingers through my hair while still looking at all the boys.

Peter began talking to someone and told them to come to the house and bring the rest of the gang, he had a surprise for them. My heart started racing, my God he was bringing more boys to see the western slut. Before i could say or do anything a collar was put around my neck and a leash attached, i was now being pulled towards the house by Peter while the rest of the boys followed, laughing at my humiliation.

‘Please, Peter, you can’t do this, it is getting out of control. I will do anything for you and the others, i will be your slave if you like but please don’t bring more boys, i’m begging you.’ I pleaded.

‘Shut up bitch, you are already my slave and i’ll do whatever i want with you, do you understand?’ He shouted.

I didn’t answer him i just allowed myself to be lead like a dog, there was nothing i could do, he was right, i was his do anything he wanted. WHACK, i was suddenly whipped with the riding crop across my back, i jumped and cried out in pain.

‘Answer your master, slave’, one of the boys demanded.

‘I understand master, sorry’, i answered quickly.

As i was being led across the lawn to the house we passed the gardener who just stared at me with disbelief, the last time he saw me i was interviewing his boss and now i was naked being led by a bunch of school boys towards the house. My head went down so he couldn’t see my face, it was too much. Peter then stopped and turned around, we were right next to the gardener, just a few feet away, i was totally on display.

‘Tell my gardener what you are’. I was ordered.

Oh god, i thought, here we go again, more humiliation. ‘I’m Peters sex slave’, i whispered, head still down.

‘Louder, slave and look at the man when you talk to him’, Peter instructed, smiling with that evil look.

I looked up at the gardener and repeated: ‘I’m Peters sex slave’.

All the boys were laughing and egging Peter on, one said i should tell the gardener how i like to fuck dogs and that is why i’m here. Peter agreed and told me to tell the gardener.

My face was as red as the roses just in front of me, tears were rolling down my face as i spoke. ‘I came here today so i could fuck Mr Huang’s dogs, i like fucking dogs, they are the best lovers in the world and i can’t help myself,’.

The man just stared at my body, looking up and down taking it all in, he obviously liked what he saw. I could see a bulge in his pants. As i stood there waiting, not knowing what was coming next, feeling anxious and scared, i wondered just how far this could all go and what would become of me.

‘You can touch her tits if you want’, Peter told the man. I did nothing, i knew my place.

The man looked at Peter with a quizzical look, not really believing what he had heard. Peter repeated the offer and the man smiled. The gardener moved closer to me and reached out, his left hand covering my right breast, gently squeezing it. After a few seconds his other hand did the same to my left breast, he was squeezing them both, his face a picture of joy. All the boys were laughing.

‘Are they nice?’. Peter asked him. The man carried on smiling and nodded his head in conformation.

‘She likes her nipples pinched, Peter added, doing a pinching motion with his own hands, ask her’.

The man looked at me with a slight sneer while still rubbing my tits, he was looking closely at my face trying to see what i was feeling. My face was still red but my eyes told him it was true. He took both my nipples between his thumbs and fingers and started to pinch. My nipples were still rock hard and the feeling of them being pinched by this old man was lovely, as humiliating as it was i couldn’t help but let out a sigh of pleasure. My eyes closed and i involuntarily pushed my chest towards him. The man let out a loud laugh and pinched harder, his rough hands really going to town on my nipples. Being denied an orgasm before by Peter and the boys meant it took very little to get me excited again, even the feeling of dread about what was going to happen when the rest of Peter’s friends turned up couldn’t suppress my sex drive.

‘ Tell him you want him to put his fingers inside of you, tell him how wet you are and how you need to cum’, Peter instructed me.

Peter spoke to me in English but told me to say it in Chinese.

I opened my eyes and began to speak in Chinese: ‘Can you put your fingers inside me please, i’m so wet and horny and i really need to cum, please’.

As much as i was being forced what to say i meant it, my body was in control again and the consequences of my actions didn’t matter, my alter ego was back. The man looked shocked at my request and quickly looked at Peter, seeing Peter’s nod of approval he smiled again and moved his left hand down to my pussy. I automatically opened my legs for him. He hesitated slightly then pushed a finger inside my soaking wet pussy, i gasped loudly, to every ones amusement. He then put another finger inside and started to slide them in and out, my pussy trying hard to grip his fingers for maximum pleasure.

‘Mmmmmm’, i moaned, gently swaying to the rhythm of his fingers.

He began to speed up and it felt wonderful, i knew it wouldn’t take long before i would cum, my moans grew louder as the pleasure increased, my god this was delicious, my body craved an orgasm so badly even if it was from a skinny old gardener. My mouth opened to let out a cry of deep pleasure, but before the sound came out i was suddenly being pulled by my leash again towards the house.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.