Chinese Political Correspondent - Cover

Chinese Political Correspondent

Copyright© 2022 by oliver twist

Chapter 28

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 28 - A young woman working for a TV network in he USA get's offered a dream job in Bejing. She is warned about the secret service in China and what they do to foreign news people, but is willing to accept that in order to further her career.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Incest   Father   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

The answer from Peter was to push my hand away from my pussy with his foot, i was left wriggling like a fish out of water. my body thrashing about desperately seeking satisfaction. I couldn’t believe anybody could be so cruel, why was he doing this to me?

The boys were now laughing at me, my desperate need for an orgasm a source of amusement for them. It was pointless saying anything i knew these boys would not help me until they were ready, not me. As i lay there i was amazed at just how my body was feeling, it must be a reaction to continually reaching a sexual high and then being left unsatisfied. My pussy was kind of contracting and going into spasm, not like an orgasm but more like a cramp but without the pain. There was an ache that was delicious but at the same time torture and my tummy and legs were tingling in a way i had never felt before. My nipples were as hard as they have ever been and ached just as much as my pussy, i was in sexual agony.

The boys were all standing directly above me and continuing to wank, the bastards were going to cum all over me while i was left begging. I lay there watching them waiting for my cum bath. While i was angry at not being allowed to cum the thought of all these young boys covering me with their sperm was exciting, i wanted it all over me, especially on my tits and face, god my body was getting even hornier, how was i to cope. ‘Cum over my tits and in my mouth, master.’ I said in my slutty voice.

The boys all started to wank faster and moved above my face and chest, getting ready to cover me. I grabbed my tits and pinched my nipples. ‘Yes master, cum on me, i want it all.’ My mouth open and tongue sticking out.

‘Here it comes.’ Said one of the boys excitedly. ‘And me’ said another one.

The first boy cum with a loud grunt, his rope of sperm hitting me just below my chin his second landing on my tits. The second boy cum with a grunt, also. His load landing on my lips and nose, my tongue licking some and swallowing it. More was landing on my tits and tummy, the feeling of warm cum on my skin was delicious, i couldn’t get enough. The other three boys cum within seconds of the others, all depositing their cum with great accuracy. My face and chest was covered in white sticky jizz. The amount these young boys could produce was amazing.

I started scooping it up from my face and chest and brought it all to my waiting mouth, i drank it with great enthusiasm while moaning and looking up at the boys making sure they could see just how much i loved their cum. When it was all gone i smiled and asked: ‘Is there any more, i’m still thirsty.’

The boys laughed and told me to wait a little while. I asked if i could wash myself with the hose attached to the taps next to the table. They said i could. I stood up and and went over to the hose, walking slowly and swishing my bum, when i got there i turned, took the hose, lifted it above my head and turned it on. The water was cold but refreshing as it flowed over my body. The boys were all watching me closely. I made sure i washed myself slowly and thoroughly, my body was covered in goosebumps and i think my nipples grew even longer. When i finished i stood there dripping and smiling, the water had added to my sexual excitement, i was determined to get some satisfaction from these horny little bastards.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.