Chinese Political Correspondent - Cover

Chinese Political Correspondent

Copyright© 2022 by oliver twist

Chapter 26

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 26 - A young woman working for a TV network in he USA get's offered a dream job in Bejing. She is warned about the secret service in China and what they do to foreign news people, but is willing to accept that in order to further her career.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Incest   Father   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

It was of course my own fault, i fully deserved what was happening to me. How stupid i was to have sex with a dog in a garden i knew nothing about, of course i would get caught it was obvious, and i was paying the price.

The first boy then walked behind and asked: ‘What am i bitch?’

I was confused, what did he mean? I wasn’t expecting a question so i hesitated, that was a mistake. WHACK, the riding crop was brought down hard on my bum. I winced with pain.

‘That one was for not answering me quickly enough, i’ll ask again: what am i bitch?’

The penny had dropped and i knew what i was to say? ‘My master, you are my master.’ i said subserviently. I was rewarded with another smack across my bum.

Then the second boy came over and asked the same question: ‘What am i bitch?’

‘My master.’ I replied, quickly and softly, liking being treated this way by a mere boy.

The third and fourth boy asked the same question and i answered with the same reply, i was a quick learner. They were obviously taking great pleasure in my humiliation and were also driving it home that they were the ones who held all the power, i was at their mercy. I had accepted what i was totally, i was theirs to do what they wanted with.

Then it was Peter’s turn. He walked up to me and touched my burning bum with the end of the crop, i jumped a little, i wasn’t expecting that. Peter laughed.

He then put the end of it to my pussy and pushed it in slightly, it entered with ease. My pussy was sopping wet. There was two reasons why i was so wet; the first was because dog sperm was still dripping out of me. The second was more embarrassing; i had become sexually aroused again. It would seem it was not only powerful men and dogs that got me hot, i could now add immature school boys to that list. The obvious common denominator was control and these boys had complete control over me.

Peter started to push the crop further inside me, twisting it and pulling it back out. Even though it was very thin it felt nice and my bum started to move with it. Peter and the boys found this very amusing and gave a little cheer. The crop moved a bit further inside me bringing more pleasure to my wet pussy, the combination of humiliation, beatings and control was having the usual affect, my body was now in control not my mind.

‘Pass me that broom,’ Peter said to one of the boys.

The crop was removed from my pussy and the handle of the broom was put in its place, it was much bigger and felt that much better, i moaned with pleasure. The boys cheered.

In and out it went bringing me more and more towards an orgasm.

‘How long before you cum, Jenny?’ i was asked by Peter.

‘Soon,’ came my reply. WHACK, a stinging blow hit my bum, i jumped and yelped, it was totally unexpected.

‘Soon, master.’ Peter told me to say.

‘Soon master, i’m sorry.’ I replied.

‘Tell me when your about to cum., He added

After about another 30 seconds i could feel my orgasm about to erupt. ‘I’m cumming, master.’ I gasped.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.