Chinese Political Correspondent - Cover

Chinese Political Correspondent

Copyright© 2022 by oliver twist

Chapter 24

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 24 - A young woman working for a TV network in he USA get's offered a dream job in Bejing. She is warned about the secret service in China and what they do to foreign news people, but is willing to accept that in order to further her career.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Incest   Father   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

After i had brought myself to an orgasm i showered and dressed, putting on a pair of jeans and a baggy jumper, not only did they hide all the scratches and my brand it also meant i couldn’t easily access my pussy, and more importantly, neither could any dog, i felt a little safer.

I needed to clear my head and spend some time on my own; trying to rationalise what i had become over the last few days. The clock on the wall said 9 am, i had 48 hours before i interviewed the justice minister, Mr Huang. As i lay on my sofa i thought about how i just kept submitting to these powerful men, how much i enjoyed being made to do things i would never normally do. I knew it was stupid and dangerous and even perverted but my body craved it. Some of the orgasms i experienced last night were the most powerful of my life and already i wanted more, my body seemed to have developed a capacity for sex, in all its forms, which was amazing. My god, i even sucked the cock of young teenage boy and really enjoyed it, i think the fact that he had watched me with the dogs just added to the excitement, and the way he looked at my body was such a turn on, he just couldn’t stop staring. I just love it when men, or boys, look at me with that amount of desire.

But the most disturbing thing of all was my sudden attraction to dogs, when i looked at them i found them physically and sexually attractive, just like i would a man. Ever since my experience at the airport i was a changed woman, something deep inside me changed and i don’t know what. Most normal people would be repulsed by the idea of kissing a dog, sucking his tongue inside their mouth and drinking his saliva but not me, and the idea of taking a dog’s cock in your mouth would send most people to the toilet to throw up but again, not me. I loved the taste of a dog, whether his tongue or cock i loved it. My god, how could this happen? i asked myself, but i had no answer. I knew it was wrong and i still felt shame and guilt but somehow that wasn’t enough to stop me. When i was with certain men i couldn’t say no, no matter the level of depravity.

‘Fuck, fuck,’ i said out loud, despairingly. Once i was back in the states i would get counselling and try to overcome this compulsion to please all males, regardless of species.

The next two days passed relatively quietly, no one disturbed me and i managed to go shopping without raping the few dogs i saw with their owners, even though they were really cute. At 9AM a man arrived to drive me to the justice minister’s house. I told him i would follow in my car and my two assistants would follow in theirs. I wanted a means to drive myself away if i needed to. He was happy to do this and so we traveled the 20 miles outside the city to his beautiful country residence.

‘Good morning, Jenny, how nice to see you again,’ he said with a slight smirk on his face.

‘Good morning sir,’ i replied my face reddening knowing he had been at the boss man’s house the other night.

‘Please, follow me, we will conduct the interview in my rear garden, it’s such a beautiful day it would be a pity to not to enjoy it.’

‘Yes, that would be lovely. You have a magnificent house,’ i told him with more than a little envy in my voice.

‘Thank you, i have worked hard for this position and now i can enjoy the fruits of my labour, some of those fruits are very rare,’ he replied, again with a smirk.

He was determined to rub it in that he knew what i had done. I was uncomfortable with my colleagues being with me as he made these comments, i couldn’t let them find out about me, it would ruin me.

We were led out to a pristine lawn that must have been at least two acres, it was beautiful. The edges were lined with trees and flower beds, and further down i could see tennis courts and a swimming pool. Being in government sure paid well, i thought to myself. Next to the tennis courts, behind some small trees, was another small building, i couldn’t quite make out what it was.

‘Do you like it, Jenny,’ he asked.

‘It’s stunning, absolutely beautiful, you are a lucky man, Mr Huang,’ i replied.

‘When we have concluded the interview i will take you for a tour of the grounds, behind the tennis courts i have a small kennel, i keep some Akita’s, do you like dogs. Jenny?’ The smirk on his face was now even bigger. He was clearly telling me what was expected of me once we were done with the interview.

My eyes darted to my two colleagues i was paranoid they would catch on and expose me, my face was bright red and i was scared stiff. i looked back at the minister with pleading in my eyes. ‘Yes, i like dogs, i always have, uhh yes i would like to see yours, thank you,’ my voice trembling.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.