Chinese Political Correspondent - Cover

Chinese Political Correspondent

Copyright© 2022 by oliver twist

Chapter 22

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 22 - A young woman working for a TV network in he USA get's offered a dream job in Bejing. She is warned about the secret service in China and what they do to foreign news people, but is willing to accept that in order to further her career.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Incest   Father   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

40 minutes later i was showered and dressed and sitting at the dinner table, i was starving. My white dress did little to hide all the new scratches and my new permanent marking. Although i was still in pain from the brand it was not unbearable, at least not yet. As i looked at the hot food on the plate in front of me i began to realise the position i was now in, my life would not be my own any longer. What this meant for my job i didn’t know yet. The food tasted lovely and i devoured it with relish. After a good meal and several glasses of wine i was ready for the boss man, i knew he would want to explain what he now expected from me. I looked up when i heard footsteps and saw him walking towards me, my three lovers following close behind, my pussy immediately tingled with pleasure.

‘Ah, Jenny, i see you have enjoyed a good dinner and some fine wine, i do hope it was to your satisfaction?’. He enquired, with a smile.

‘Yes, it was delicious, thank you very much,’ i replied, smiling too.

He sat down next to me while the three dogs disappeared under the table. I then felt soft fur on my naked legs as they all leaned against me and gently muzzled me, i jumped slightly and then relaxed, enjoying the sensual feeling of their bodies pressed against mine.

The boss man smiled knowingly and said: ‘They obviously like you and i can see the feeling is mutual, lets hope all four of you remain friends for a long time to come.’

I gently stroked a head that was in my lap and replied: ‘I hope so too, i can’t imagine not being with them again, they have changed my life and i want them more than anything else. I know you are going to want me to do certain things for you and that’s fine, just as long as i can go back to my old life one day without my family and friends knowing.’ My face was red again as kept my eyes focused on the head in my lap.

‘Of course you are right, Jenny. I have branded you and to a certain extent you are now mine and i will use you in many ways. You will help me entertain certain people and on occasion i will lend you to others that will expect you to do whatever they ask. You will be fucked by many dogs, my friends particularly like that, and you will also perform sexual acts for men who can help me with my career. Although i am a powerful man there are still some that are above me, it is those that you will be particularly useful for, do you understand, Jenny,’ he asked, the smile now gone.

The enormity of what i had got myself in to was suddenly hitting me, this man was going to exploit me for all i was worth. I had naively believed he would want me to have sex with his dogs here for his and a few others pleasure, maybe fuck me himself now and then, how stupid was i? My god, i was to be prostituted for his political and probably financial gains.

‘When will this begin?’ i asked in a dejected voice.

The smile reappeared as a young teenage boy entered the room. ‘Jenny, i would like you to meet my friends son, you can call him Peter. It’s his fifteenth birthday today and for a treat he was allowed to watch your performance with my dogs. Needless to say he enjoyed it enormously and has asked to meet you. I told him you would be happy to say hello and be happy to give him a special present.’ His voice was full of delight.

The boss man leaned into me and whispered in my ear: ‘You will suck his cock and swallow every drop of his cum, make sure he knows you love doing this kind of thing and make sure he feels special.’ He then stood up and said, ‘I will leave you two alone for a while, enjoy.’

I couldn’t believe this, my god, what is going on, how can this be happening? The young boy was looking at me and smiling like a bloody cat. I smiled back and said, happy birthday Peter. There was nothing i could do except carry out my orders, i was his and this was part of my new life. My next question even surprised me. ‘Did you enjoy my show with the dogs, Peter?’ I asked, actually wanting to know.

‘Oh yes, it was the best thing i have ever seen, i can’t wait to tell my friends they will be so jealous’, he said, beaming from ear to ear. ‘The way you let them all fuck you was amazing, and when you put his cock in your mouth i couldn’t believe it, you are so sexy, Miss. Can i see you naked now, you have a really nice body. My uncle says you must show me,’ he said, with a knowing grin.

I new i had no choice, after all, i was just a slut to this young lad who had sex with dogs. As i stood up i felt my nipples growing hard and poking out through the thin material of my dress, even after all the sex i had they still craved attention, traitors. The young boy stared at me intensely, his eyes glued to my tits. I slowly slipped my shoulder straps off and let the dress fall to the floor, my body on full display for this boy. He looked like a rabbit trapped in the headlights, he couldn’t move just stare, his erection clearly showing in his pants. My pussy was twitching as this youth devoured my body with his young eyes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.