Chinese Political Correspondent - Cover

Chinese Political Correspondent

Copyright© 2022 by oliver twist

Chapter 21

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A young woman working for a TV network in he USA get's offered a dream job in Bejing. She is warned about the secret service in China and what they do to foreign news people, but is willing to accept that in order to further her career.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Incest   Father   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

After the second dog climbed off me i immediately looked at the boss man and asked if the last dog would fuck me. Of course the order to breed his bitch was given.

I was more aware now of what was going on, my body had been mostly satisfied from the previous two fuckings. Five orgasms had gone a long way to feeding the hunger that drove my emotions. For the first two breedings i was in a world of my own and was unaware of anything that was going on around me, this time i wanted enjoy the whole experience.

As the beautiful dog climbed on my back and gripped me tightly ready for our fucking i looked at the men surrounding us. All were the picture of concentration and happiness. Seeing their faces watching me drove me on, i loved being the centre of attention and the object of their desire. When the engorged dog cock entered my pussy i let out loud moan and pushed back into my lover.

‘Yes, baby, fuck me good, oh yes, that’s so good,’ i told my doggy master. Some of the men clapped and cheered. This was music to my ears.

When the knot was forced into me i let out another moan. ‘ Yes, he’s knotted me, oh god he’s big,’ i cried in delight.

My moaning grew louder and louder, being on display for the pleasure of these men and knowing i had no choice in it added so much to the eroticism of the occasion. I turned my head and tried to take his tongue in my mouth, i knew this would please my audience. My mouth opened and i let his dripping tongue slip into it, as soon as i had enough i sucked hard savoring his saliva and eagerly swallowing as much as i could. I heard the gasps of the men and smiled to myself loving their reaction. We carried on with our tongues playing together for a few minutes each enjoying the other’s taste.

As our mating continued and i played my part with ever growing sluttiness the camera man was back at my face, catching my reaction as my lover fucked me with determination and what seemed a little anger. I tried to convey my deep satisfaction at what was being done to me, i wanted the future audience to see exactly how much i had loved being being branded and exactly how much i had wanted this breeding, i was hooked and just wanted to please.

This dog took his time, as if making up for being last and definitely made me aware of his prowess, his cock was bigger and he held me tighter, letting me know there was no escape and he would take his pleasure no matter what. I responded to his dominant behaviour, moaning more and telling him how good he was and how much i wanted his puppies. I didn’t think i would cum again but he wasn’t climbing off me until i had and his passion and brutality drove me to yet another, making me scream with delight. It was spectacular, all the men clapping as i give myself totally to my master, begging to for him to impregnate me.

He lay on my back for ages, pumping what seemed like gallons of sperm into me, sending me almost delirious with ecstasy, it was simply wonderful and i was the happiest i could ever remember. By the time it was over most of the audience had gone to the bar and come back with fresh glasses, all sitting comfortably as he pulled out and released me from our breeding.

My lover was now laying down next to me and licking his cock clean, i knew what i had to do. I lowered my head slowly, showing him i was submissive and took his still large cock into my mouth. The taste of my juices and his cock was delicious, i sucked and licked every inch of it, the slurping sounds clear for everyone to hear, again my audience gasped. When it was finally clean i lifted my mouth and gave my lover a last kiss and told him i loved him.

I stood up and smiled at the boss man asking: ‘Did i please you and your guests?’

He smiled back and replied: ‘Yes you did, Jenny. You may shower now and then come back for some dinner.’

The girl put her arms around me and helped me towards the luxury bathrooms, the men started to clap. I smiled broadly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.