Chinese Political Correspondent - Cover

Chinese Political Correspondent

Copyright© 2022 by oliver twist

Chapter 20

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A young woman working for a TV network in he USA get's offered a dream job in Bejing. She is warned about the secret service in China and what they do to foreign news people, but is willing to accept that in order to further her career.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Incest   Father   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

I got on all fours and waited, my bum thrust upwards and my legs spread. My was pussy open and soaking wet, i was ready. ‘Breed’, said the boss man.

I felt fur on my back and two strong legs gripping my waist, they held me tight and prepared me for the breeding. Then i felt his cock stabbing at my pussy, once, twice, three times i felt him jabbing close to my entrance. I moaned in disappointment and tried to adjust my position, lowering my back trying to give him easier access. My efforts bore fruit and suddenly he was in me. His cock felt incredible as it thrust deep inside my tunnel, the speed with which he bred me was amazing and i was so excited already i began to cum almost immediately. The wave of pleasure washing over me and taking me to a place i never wanted to leave.

My body had craved this release and now it was getting it, but i needed more, i needed his cock and knot buried deep inside me, filling me with his seed making me his. I pushed back as i felt his knot desperately trying to enter my pussy, his powerful thrusts would not be denied for long and as my pussy opened even more his knot entered me and we were locked together in a perfect union. I let out a deep and gutteral moan as my pussy was completely filled. He was huge and touched every part of me, the ball inside me was rubbing my g-spot and another orgasm was on the way. My pussy clamped down on his beautiful cock and milked it for all its worth. This animal was in total control, he was breeding me like the bitch i was and was only interested in producing his progeny. There was no romance or affection just an animal instinct, i was being completely dominated and i loved it. Even though he had stopped thrusting he still held me in an iron grip, and the pulsing of his cock as it filled me was giving me even more pleasure, his seed flooding my pussy.

As we stayed locked i orgasmed for a third time, though not as powerful it was still strong. My euphoria was plain to see, the constant moans confirming the bliss i was feeling. The pain from my branding was forgotten, at least for now, as i let myself be consumed by what was happening, as i opened my eyes i saw a camera filming the pleasure that was my face. I closed them again and simply enjoyed the afterglow of my breeding waiting for this beautiful animal to release me so one his brothers could take his place.

Eventually his knot shrunk and he disengaged himself from our coupling. The feeling of emptiness as he jumped off was overwhelming and i groaned in disappointment, it had been as if we were one and was meant to last for ever, i straight away ached for another dog cock inside me, breeding me and making me their bitch. I looked around hoping another beautiful beast was ready to take me, there was.

The boss man looked down on me and asked what i wanted now? I knew he just wanted to hear me ask, it obviously gave him and the audience pleasure to hear this. I didn’t mind, after all, i had wanted exactly this.

I looked up to the boss man and said with utter sincerity and in a voice that was dripping with need and lust: ‘Please sir, can another one of your beautiful dogs fuck me, please?’

‘ His name is king, say his name,’ came the order.

‘Please may king fuck me, sir, i need him inside me, i need him to fill me with seed, i need him to make me cum, please sir,’ i begged. There was no attempt to hide my desperation.

‘Breed the bitch.’ came the command. Again i was bred like a bitch, no affection just raw animal fucking. I came twice more and as i waited for this brother to climb off me i couldn’t wait for the final beast to fuck me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.