Chinese Political Correspondent - Cover

Chinese Political Correspondent

Copyright© 2022 by oliver twist

Chapter 2

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young woman working for a TV network in he USA get's offered a dream job in Bejing. She is warned about the secret service in China and what they do to foreign news people, but is willing to accept that in order to further her career.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Incest   Father   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

As the plane touched down at Bejing airport Jenny began to get very nervous. What the fuck have I let myself in for? How stupid must I be? Jenny thought to herself.

‘Too late now,’ she said quietly.

The man in the seat next to her looked at her and smiled. She returned the smile nervously. Jenny stood up and took her hand luggage from the compartment above, she then brushed herself down and hoped she looked presentable in her new summer dress. The dress was plain but elegant, it was neither sexy nor drab, just a nice simple sky blue dress. Jenny of course knew she was attractive with a very a nice figure. At 5ft 6” with long brown hair and blue eyes she had long been used to the attention of both men and women, the men had always zeroed in on her perfectly shaped breasts while the women seemed to like her hair the most. Why she did not know.

Although Jenny had been sexually active for many years she could still count the number of lovers on one hand, and only one of those was female, one of her lecturers at college, Jan. The men she had been with were all a lot older than her, by at least 10 years; one by 20 yrs.

As Jenny walked slowly toward customs and passport control she began to think of her past lovers and the common thread that ran through all those relationships. All of them were based on power and how other people employed that power to manipulate her into doing things they wanted. Oh yes, she had enjoyed the sex that came with those relationships but she knew it was not quite normal. The way she would do things when asked and sometimes told had often confused her but never stopped her. Whatever the reason for her doing those things she had come to accept that part of her personality, even though she fought against it.

‘ Passport please’, said the young man behind the desk.

‘ Oh, sorry.’ Jenny replied, coming out of her day dream.

She handed over her passport while nervously looking around to see if she could recognise any secret agents.

‘Can you come with me please, Miss Sanders?’

Jenny turned round quickly to see who had said her name, the fright all to obvious on her face.

‘ Come where?’ she asked, her voice soft and quiet.

‘ You come with me now, do not ask questions’, said the tall man with a very stern face.

Jenny knew she had no choice and simply followed the man towards the door marked ‘ Police only’ on it. As she followed, silently, the first thought in her head was how glad she was that she was wearing new panties and bra. ‘ Fuck, fuck, fuck’, was her second thought.

As Jenny stepped thru the door she was greeted by three other men, all wearing similar suits and smiling. All three were about 40 yrs old; all three were about 6ft tall and slim. Their height somewhat surprising Jenny, she just assumed all Chinese men were shorter than this, silly girl she said to herself.

A quick glance around the room revealed two chairs only and what looked like a doctors examination bed with two leg stirrups. The sight of this sent a wave of panic through Jenny’s body.

Although Jenny knew this was coming it was still a big shock and she was as nervous as she could ever remember. She tried to reassure herself by remembering she was a U.S. citizen and that she had a big TV station behind her, or at least she hoped she did.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.