Chinese Political Correspondent - Cover

Chinese Political Correspondent

Copyright© 2022 by oliver twist

Chapter 19

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A young woman working for a TV network in he USA get's offered a dream job in Bejing. She is warned about the secret service in China and what they do to foreign news people, but is willing to accept that in order to further her career.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Incest   Father   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

Suddenly the thought of being branded in front of all these men was not that bad, but where would he brand me? The boss had put the iron back in to the fire to heat it up even more, i guess. My knowledge of branding was obviously limited.

As i lay down waiting to be branded i was determined to take this as bravely as i could. I knew it was going to way beyond any canning or whipping i had ever received but i also knew i had a strong pain threshold. Being bred by the dogs after was giving me strength. Where would he brand me i thought, again.

‘Where are you going to do it,’ i eventually asked, my voice trembling. The boss man looked down at me and smiled, he then bent and retrieved the branding iron from the fire. He lifted it and brought it closer to my face so i could get a good look at it. I could see it was the letter B with another letter B inside the bigger B. This made it a double B, the bigger letter was about an inch and a half high and an inch wide. Plenty big enough for all to see.

‘I will brand you on the right shoulder blade toward the middle of your back, that will make it nice and clear.’ he said, still smiling. I said nothing and looked to the side as i rested my head on the rug, waiting. ‘In case you were wondering the letters stand for breeding bitch,’ he said, chuckling. My face reddened a little more.

One of the men standing over me knelt down to my face and pushed what looked like a rubber bone into my mouth. ‘ Bite on this,’ he said, in broken English. As i bit down some of the other men knelt down and took hold of my legs and arms, i was completely unable to move. I could see the boss man move behind me and i knew it was about to happen, i tried as hard as i could to move but couldn’t. I started biting and screaming and asking god to help me, he didn’t. Then it happened, the pain hit like nothing i had ever felt before. I bit so hard on the rubber bone i thought i would break my teeth. It seemed to go on and on and was now hitting every part of my body, my brain was screaming and couldn’t seem to cope, i was hoping for darkness but it never came. My nostrils were suddenly filled with what i knew was the smell of my burning flesh, it was a horrible smell.

‘Jenny, Jenny, stand up and let Jiao put some cool water on you,’ came the boss man’s voice. I spat out the toy and started crying, the pain was still incredible and i couldn’t stand. ‘ Help me, please,’ i begged. Some hands took my arms and lifted me up. I then felt the cold water on my shoulder and let out a sigh, the water was lovely and eased the pain considerably. The girl who had helped me earlier was telling me i was a brave girl and the brand looked lovely on my skin. ‘Hold still i will give you an injection to help with the pain, it will last for hours’. She said soothingly. The slight prick was nothing and i welcomed it. After a couple of whiskeys and ten minutes the pain was down to a bearable throbbing. All the men had been looking constantly at the brand and all had been taking photos and congratulating me on not fainting, they seemed in genuine awe of my bravery, i smiled at them and thanked them. I felt a certain pride in myself.

The boss man told me to look at the big screen. There in full HD i could see my back and my new branding. It was bright red but the letter B was clearly visible. I couldn’t take my eyes off it, i was now the property of someone, or at least that’s how i felt. Standing there naked and branded in front of all these men, just like a slave, with virtually no say in my future, i felt more sexy and desired than i ever had before. At that moment i wanted to be fucked by the bosses three dogs for all to see, after all that’s what i was now, a breeding bitch.

‘Can the dogs fuck me now please,’ i asked, my eyes looking down. ‘Get on all fours, Jenny,’ came the words i wanted to hear.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.