Chinese Political Correspondent - Cover

Chinese Political Correspondent

Copyright© 2022 by oliver twist

Chapter 18

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A young woman working for a TV network in he USA get's offered a dream job in Bejing. She is warned about the secret service in China and what they do to foreign news people, but is willing to accept that in order to further her career.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Incest   Father   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

‘Please, you can’t be serious’, I gasped, staring at the red hot iron.

‘ Of course I’m serious, Jenny, if you want to breed with my boys you have to become part of the kennel. I mean look at you, there you are naked on the floor trying to fuck three dogs. If I hadn’t come over you would be on all fours now with a dog’s cock inside you just yards away from a dozen men eating dinner. Can you still not see what you are? Must I really tell you’? He sneered.

I just sat there stunned, unable to speak.

‘ you fucked a dog in the park and came here hoping for the same thing, you enjoyed being displayed for us all and loved being whipped. What will it take for you to understand what you have become? Get on all fours, he commanded.

I was totally defeated, his words had hit like a train, everything he had said was true. I got on all fours like a good bitch. ‘lick’ he commanded.

Suddenly one of the dogs was behind me licking my pussy. Straight away I let out a moan and pushed back on to his wonderful tongue. The pleasure was incredible and reinforced everything the boss had just said. My moans got louder as I drifted off to heaven. The feeling of his rough tongue licking my swollen pussy lips and scraping across my clitoris was everything I wanted, the way his tongue entered my pussy and licked deep inside was indescribable. Whatever it was in my dna that made me this way had won, I didn’t care anymore that I was disgusting, in fact it added to my excitement. I wanted people to look at me doing this, I knew I was beautiful and men wanted me. They loved watching me debase myself, it turned them on seeing a sexy girl do this with a dog, it turned me on more. I could see the men gathering around to watch the slut be bred.

‘Cease’, came his next command and the beautiful tongue was gone. My moan of disappointment was clear for all to hear.

‘ lay face down and I will brand you so you and everyone else knows you are a breeding bitch. Once you are marked you can be bred by my boys’, he said with a calm even voice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.