Chinese Political Correspondent - Cover

Chinese Political Correspondent

Copyright© 2022 by oliver twist

Chapter 17

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A young woman working for a TV network in he USA get's offered a dream job in Bejing. She is warned about the secret service in China and what they do to foreign news people, but is willing to accept that in order to further her career.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Incest   Father   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

‘Jenny, look at me’, came the order.

I raised my eyes and looked at my tormentor, trying hard to look defiant.

‘Wow, i love the collar it makes you look even sexier’, he said.

He then touched my collar gently, smiling like a man who just got a new pet.

‘You really are something special, Jenny. Look how hard your nipples are and i bet if i put a finger inside you it would come out wet’, he added, still smiling.

He was right of course, there was no denying my arousal it was plain to see.

‘My body has a mind of its own’, i told him, unconvincingly.

‘Ha ha ha, that’s one explanation. The other is you are someone who enjoys unconventional sex and situations, it is something you need but are still unable to accept’. He continued, knowingly.

He wiped my eyes and told me to relax. He then squeezed my nipples really hard, twisting and pulling them making me wince with the pain. The more he hurt me the more i enjoyed it. There was no hiding the pleasure it was giving me, i didn’t even try anymore. I pushed my tits out just to show him in case there was any doubt, which there was not. Behind him the other men were watching, enjoying the show. One of the men walked behind me and started to stroke my bum, softly at first, kneading it. After a minute of this i felt his finger at my bum hole, pushing at my entrance. Slowly it slid in, further and further until it could go no more. The feeling of my nipples being twisted while a finger was fucking my arse was delicious. Much more of this and i would cum. Before it went too far the man pulled his finger out of my bum and came round to my front holding it up to my face.

‘Lick it clean’, he ordered.

My mind was a whirl, i was so horny i just opened my mouth and sucked on his finger until it was clean. The man smiled and walked back to the others. The boss man stopped playing with my nipples and just looked at me, smirking. I stood there not knowing what to do, i wanted to cum but knew i couldn’t. I felt awkward, i had given in again to my desires and now was left hanging hoping someone would do something. The big screen on the wall was showing me standing there looking all red and flustered, it was such a clear image showing my body in glorious detail. I looked so good it made me feel better. After what seemed an age but was only probably a minute the boss man spoke.

‘Jenny, me and the others are going to have a bit of dinner now, we have worked up an appetite. If you look over there by the fire you will see my three dogs laying on the big rug, that’s where i would like you to go while we eat’.

I looked over to where he pointed and saw three beautiful Akita dogs laying on a big rug next to the open fire. All three suddenly stood up as if they knew we were talking about them, none moved off the rug they just all stood to attention. They were magnificent looking animals, all muscle and power. I couldn’t take my eyes off them.

‘Jenny, Jenny listen to me’, the man said loudly.

I turned and looked at him and said: ‘What, sorry’. He laughed, knowingly.

‘You can go over there and sit with them and get to know them while we men eat. They are very friendly and will not do anything inappropriate and neither must you, any misbehaving will be punished. Off you go now there’s a good girl’. With that he smacked my bum and turned and walked over to the dinner table.

I slowly walked over to the fire where the dogs were wagging their tales enthusiastically. I was suddenly aware of my nakedness and my arousal, i bet that bastard got me all wet deliberately. As i reached the dogs i sat on my knees with my legs closed hoping my smell wasn’t too strong. All three dogs greeted me with kisses all over my face and neck, i couldn’t believe just how beautiful all three were, i had never seen such perfect dogs. I wrapped my arms around each one and squeezed tightly loving the feel of their fur against my naked body. There bodies were rock hard, there was no fat on any of them just muscle. I loved how they felt, the raw power was so sexy. After i hugged and kissed each one i tried to settle them down, i told them to lay down and i would rub their tummies for them. To my surprise they all did as they were told. Pleased with myself i started to rub two bellies while telling the third his turn would come. As i gently rubbed the bellies i couldn’t help but look at their cocks, although they were still in the sheaths i could tell they were big, i so wanted to touch them. I looked over to where the men were eating to see if anyone was looking, no one was but i knew i mustn’t do anything silly. Eventually we all settled down and i just enjoyed stroking each dog as they lay against me. Every now and then one of them would lick my thigh or my tummy and i would have to stop them getting too close to my pussy. My smell was obvious to them and they were finding it harder and harder to resist, as was i. The warmth of the fire and the feel of their fur on my skin was almost perfect, if only we were alone. As the fire started to die a bit i took some logs and threw them on, i then took what i thought was the poker and started to push the ashes about. When i looked at the poker i noticed it had a funny shape at the end of it, as i looked closer i saw that it was a letter, the letter B. Bloody hell it’s a branding iron i thought, no it couldn’t be, must be an ornament. I put it out of my mind and moved back to the dogs, this time i did lay down and put my arms and legs over the dogs. One, then the other two, started to lick my body, each one licking somewhere different. I knew i was playing with fire but i was so turned on it actually hurt, i knew the pleasure these beautiful animals could give me and i wanted to feel that pleasure more than anything else in the world.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.