Chinese Political Correspondent - Cover

Chinese Political Correspondent

Copyright© 2022 by oliver twist

Chapter 15

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A young woman working for a TV network in he USA get's offered a dream job in Bejing. She is warned about the secret service in China and what they do to foreign news people, but is willing to accept that in order to further her career.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Incest   Father   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

After driving for about an hour we arrived at a big house somewhere deep in the countryside. A big pair of iron gates opened automatically and we started to drive up a long driveway. In the distance I could see a house, it was huge. As we approached the big impressive main entrance I blurted out to the agent sitting just in front of me: ‘Please, I want to go home, I’m scared.’

‘Too late, Jenny, we’re here now, pull yourself together.’ Came the curt reply.

‘But I don’t want to be used for someone’s pleasure like whore, I’m not like that.’ Came my desperate reply.

The agent laughed and said. ‘You fucked a dog in the park yesterday in front of a complete stranger. How can tonight be any worse?’

‘Because that was my choice and this is not,’ I answered quickly, feeling a little braver.

The agent turned and looked straight at me, his expression was very determined, and told me ‘Get out of the car and go inside, if you refuse I will drag you in there.’

I looked down at my feet and said, ‘ok.’ I opened the car door and stepped out. As I straightened up the main door opened and a butler beckoned me in.

Even though I was scared stiff and would leave if given the choice, I could feel my pussy begin to moisten and my nipples harden. As I walked toward the door I knew that tonight would be a defining moment in my life. If my body accepted what I knew would be a full on sexual sensory assault, and came thru it feeling as it did after Harry had fucked me in my apartment, then I would have to accept that this type of behavior would be a huge part of my future. I loved how I looked in this dress and I loved that men desired my body. My tits were perfect and I loved how this dress accentuated them. My body seemed to be driving my life at the moment and I seemed to be letting it, this was what I had to come to terms with. Should I enjoy the ride or resist?

The butler told me to follow the hall until I saw the big red door and then go straight In. By the time I arrived at the door my nipples were as hard as they had ever been and my pussy was starting to leak. For all the fear I felt, I just couldn’t help feeling sexy and hot and in need of physical satisfaction.

‘Oh, well, here goes Jenny,’ I said to myself as I opened the door and entered.

I entered a huge room that reminded me of an old Victorian mansion. The big old fire place with burning logs, and shelves and shelves of old books. There was a large dark oak desk in one corner and tall lamp shades dotted around the room. The light coming from the lamps gave the room a soft glow and an added warmth. The floor was wooden and added to the Victorian feel. As I stood there taking in the beauty of the room I began to notice the men, about a dozen of them, all sitting in dark red leather Chesterfields, some smoking cigars and others drinking whiskey. All eyes were on me, I felt like an animal in a zoo being admired. I began to walk slowly toward the only man standing, he was obviously the boss.

When I got to within 6ft of him I stopped and said hello. He was about 5ft 9” with short grey hair. His suit was immaculate and fitted him perfectly, he looked every inch a powerful and important man. He looked straight into my soul and saw exactly what I was, I could feel his eyes reading my mind and knowing everything there was to know about me.

As much as I was impressed by him I was equally scared by him. My eyes held his for a few seconds, before they had to look away and lock onto something else. I stood there before him and the others in the full knowledge that they could all see my scratches and knew exactly how I got them. Every one of them would have watched the tape form the airport and seen my behavior.

Knowing from the agent that the boss had wanted me untouched by dogs so he could put on a good show, I knew he would mad and make me pay a price. I trembled a little as I waited for him to speak.

‘Good evening, Miss Saunders, welcome to my home. May I say how lovely you look in that dress, it really shows off your sexy figure, just a pity about those red marks we can see.’ He said firmly, with a slight grin.

He continued: ‘We were all going to have a lovely meal and I was going to let you interview any of these important gentleman,’ he said, while pointing to the seated men.

‘We were then going to meet my beautiful dogs. I have eight of them, five bitches and three studs. The studs are magnificent specimens and I think you would have really enjoyed their company.’ When he said that there was a loud laugh from all the men seated. I blushed deeply and looked down.

‘My Akita’s have won many prizes and I only allow them to breed worthy bitches, not bitches who breed with any mongrel in the park. Don’t you think that’s the right thing to do with thoroughbreds, Miss Saunders?’ He asked sarcastically.

I wanted to run away and hide as the laughter grew louder. I knew exactly what he was saying and replied: ‘What if the bitch had not bred with a mongrel but with another pedigree dog, say a Labrador?’ I couldn’t believe I had said that but the idea that I wasn’t good enough for his studs had hurt me and I wanted him to know I was ‘good enough. My eyes still looking at my feet.

‘Hmmmm, that might make a difference but there is still the problem of the bitch being already used and not looking perfect. I think we need to see exactly how badly she is spoiled and we need to hear about this pedigree Labrador and how she came to fuck him in a park.’ He said.

I looked up quickly to see the expression on his face, I could see straight away he was deadly serious. He wanted me naked and telling everyone how I fucked a dog in the park. My hands took hold of the bottom of my dress and slowly lifted it over my head, I then offered the dress to him. He pointed to a chair next to me and I laid it across that.

My nipples now had that ache in them and had grown to enormous proportions. My pussy was soaking and I could smell my arousal in the air. I’m sure others could also. At first i folded my arms but then let them hang by my side, I wanted my nipples on display. A hot flush was spreading over my body as my embarrassment and arousal fought for supremacy, the murmur of approval from my audience as I stood there naked just helped my arousal in this fight.

I started my excuse: ‘After your men had visited me yesterday, bringing that dvd and dress, and telling me that I was to wear only this dress tonight and that I would be meeting your Akita studs, I got excited and thought some fresh air might help. But It didn’t, I couldn’t stop thinking about what you were going to be doing to me tonight and as I was walking in the park I suddenly needed to relieve myself, my pussy was begging for attention. I found some bushes and went behind them, I pulled my panties down and started playing with myself but before I could cum a dog came in and started to lick me. I was so excited I couldn’t stop him. I spread my legs and let him carry on licking me, hoping I could cum quickly. But before I could his owner came in and found us, she was shocked at first but I told her I needed to cum and asked if her dog could help me.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.