Chinese Political Correspondent - Cover

Chinese Political Correspondent

Copyright© 2022 by oliver twist

Chapter 14

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A young woman working for a TV network in he USA get's offered a dream job in Bejing. She is warned about the secret service in China and what they do to foreign news people, but is willing to accept that in order to further her career.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Incest   Father   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

Once Meiying had left I went straight to bed and slept for about 4 hours, my body needed the rest after all it had been thru today. After getting up and eating I sat on my couch and began to think about what had happened and what I was going to do about it. The one thing I couldn’t deny as I sat there going over the events of the last month was that I felt completely satisfied, sexually. My body ached and the scratches were really sore but inside I felt wonderful, my pussy was throbbing in a way it had never done before. Images of me on all fours in the park and sucking dog cock in my bedroom kept flashing in my head, but instead of recoiling in horror I was quite impressed by my brazen behaviour.

Of course, I knew the seriousness of my situation and it was that, that brought me back to earth. if I didn’t start controlling myself I could very well be exposed back home, and that would be awful. If my family and friends found out they would be devastated. But what could I do? The secret service had me in their grip and I was powerless to stand up to them. If I ever did manage to say no to them they would probably lock me up and send that damn dvd to my bosses, oh gawd, I can imagine what that would do.

Meiying was different, I think she is a genuinely nice person and I don’t think she would do anything to really hurt me. I’m sure if I explained my situation to her she would help me in anyway she could. I was really looking forward to seeing her again, she was sexy and nice to talk to. Maybe, we could even be friends.

No, the real problem was the secret service, they wanted to use me and humiliate for their own pleasure just because they can. I had no real value to them; it’s not like I had any information they could use against the USA. But what could I do? The same question kept repeating in my head. What if I simply wasn’t here at 7pm tomorrow night. What could they do to me? Sure, they would be mad and probably pay me another visit but at least it would solve tomorrow’s problem. Fuck, don’t be silly, Jenny, I thought to myself. They would lock you up and do god-knows-what.

Tears started welling up in my eyes, I was screwed. They had me and there was nothing I could about it. Even if I tried to fly back home security at the airport would alert them. The tears now started falling down my face. I stood up and went into my bedroom and opened the wardrobe, there in front of me was the dress I was to wear tomorrow night. It looked beautiful and I carefully took it off the hanger and held it against my body while looking in my bedroom mirror. The I mage I saw was of a young sexy woman, a woman most men would treat like a lady and show her love and respect, but I knew that image was false. Behind that image was a woman who had different needs and didn’t want men to treat her like that, she liked things that most women would hate and she had a need that was perverted and uncontrollable.

The next 24 hours went by in a haze, all I could think about was my night at the boss’s house and how I would cope. It was 6:30 pm and I was standing naked in front of my mirror. The scratches from yesterday’s activities were all over my legs and sides and even on the side of my tits. There was nothing I could do to hide them, it was obvious to all that I had already been fucking dogs. My shame would be there from the moment people saw me. I put the dress on hoping for a miracle that would somehow hide them all, it never came, why should god help a whore like me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.