Chinese Political Correspondent - Cover

Chinese Political Correspondent

Copyright© 2022 by oliver twist

Chapter 13

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A young woman working for a TV network in he USA get's offered a dream job in Bejing. She is warned about the secret service in China and what they do to foreign news people, but is willing to accept that in order to further her career.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Incest   Father   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

As Meiying and I walked back to my apartment I could feel Harry’s sperm running down both my legs. My pussy felt so full, it was a wonderful feeling indeed. Every time my legs crossed a bit more would seep out and smear my upper thighs before travelling down toward my ankles. I wondered just how much of this lovely juice Harry had deposited inside my pussy.

Meiying had one arm around my waist, keeping me steady, and the other was holding the leash on which Harry was attached. Harry was constantly trying to lick my legs, probably trying to clean up his bitch. On one occasion he managed to get under my short dress and swipe his lovely long tongue across my entire pussy. I immediately stopped and gasped out loud, that indescribable feeling washed over me and caused my knees to buckle, slightly. Meiying pulled Harry away and told me in a stern voice to control myself.

I looked at Meiying, shyly, and said: ‘I want him again, can you please let him fuck me again’?

The look on Meiying’s face was one of shock, surprise and lust. ‘Are you serious’? She shot back at me.

‘I need that feeling again, I need him to take me and own me, to make me his and fill me up with that lovely cock, I’m sorry’, I said.

‘You want him to take you here and now in the park again, or can you wait the 3 minutes it will take to get you home’? She asked sarcastically.

I looked around the park quickly, trying to see if there was anyone around. I could see a few people here and there and knew it would be risky to get down on all fours here. But before I could answer Meiying, she pulled me hard and told me: ‘ You can wait till we get you home, young lady. whatever am I going to do with you’? She chuckled.

We left the park and crossed the road to my apartment. After climbing the one flight of stairs I opened the door and stepped inside, with Meiying and Harry following.

‘Where’s your bedroom, show me’? Was the first thing Meiying asked.

I walked to the bedroom and stood stood next to the bed looking at Meiying, waiting for her to tell me what to do.

‘Take your dress off, slut’, came her order.

My dress was on the floor in an instant.

‘Look at the state of you, there are scratches all over your legs and sides. Your hair is a mess and you have dirt all over you. Why should I let my dog fuck you’? She asked.

‘ I don’t know’, I said quietly, surprised by the question.

‘My dog is a thorough bred and should only breed with another thorough bred, you are a western slut who fucks anything in a public park, so I ask again, why should I let him fuck you’? Her tone was matter-of-fact.

‘You shouldn’t, you’re right, I’m not worthy of such a beautiful animal. But I would do anything if you did let him’, came my pathetic answer. My nipples were now rock hard and aching again. My pussy was dripping dog sperm down my leg and I felt like a junky begging for a fix.

‘ Lay down on the floor and I will bring Harry over to you, I want to see you kiss him and then suck his cock, if he wants to fuck you after that I might let him’.

I immediately did as I was told and lay down on the floor and propped myself up on my elbows, waiting.

Harry was brought over to my face and started sniffing me. I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out, hoping he would start kissing me. He seemed to like that and started licking my tongue and mouth. I returned his kiss enthusiastically and started to suck his tongue into my mouth, I couldn’t get enough of his flavour, it was better than anything I had tasted before. His drool was running into my mouth and straight down my throat. I took hold of his head and caressed his face as I moaned into his mouth. At one point I think he was actually tickling my tonsils such was the enthusiasm of his kisses. The fact that it was a dog I was kissing did not enter my head, all I thought was this is my lover and I want to show him how I feel, he needed to know how much I wanted him and my tongue was expressing this hunger. My lover broke the kiss after a few minutes and walked forward so his hind quarters were over my face.

‘You know what to do now bitch’. I heard a voice say.

I could see about an inch of his cock poking out from his sheath. I took hold of the sheath as I lifted my mouth towards it. My tongue came out and gently licked the tip, I was trying to entice the rest of it out as well. The more I licked the more that came out, now it was 2” and growing. When it reached 4” I closed my lips around it and started moving back and forth. It was now beginning to swell and spit out its nectar, and my tongue was pressing in the hole where the juice was coming from. The more I pressed my tongue the more juice I received. His cock was now at least 6”, maybe more, I could feel its veiny texture as it passed my lips and entered my throat. To me it was something to be loved and treasured, my mouth was intent on giving my lover all the pleasure it could. I would try different things as his cock was buried deep in my mouth, sometimes I would squeeze my throat as it went down, other times I might tighten my lips as it made its way out. Then I might lick it like it was a lollipop or suck really hard on the tip of it while pressing my tongue in his piss hole. I was like a woman possessed, sucking, licking, squeezing whatever I could do to please him. His knot had swollen and was now banging on my lips every time he entered me, I knew I couldn’t get it in my mouth no matter how much I wanted it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.