Chinese Political Correspondent - Cover

Chinese Political Correspondent

Copyright© 2022 by oliver twist

Chapter 11

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A young woman working for a TV network in he USA get's offered a dream job in Bejing. She is warned about the secret service in China and what they do to foreign news people, but is willing to accept that in order to further her career.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Incest   Father   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

As I walked away from the man and his dog I felt like a different person, what I had just done was so off the scale that I honestly thought I had been drugged by the two men who had been in my apartment a little while ago. After walking for a few minutes, I saw a wooden bench next to a small clump of trees, I had to sit down quickly and gain control of my thoughts. Of course, I knew I hadn’t been drugged, there had been no chance for the agents to give me anything, plus, deep down I had always suspected I was this person.

I was just about to get up and go back home when I saw an older woman approaching my bench with what looked like a Labrador on a lead. As she got nearer I could see she was in her 40s or early 50s and very attractive. When she arrived at the bench she let the dog off the lead and sat down at the other end.

I turned my head to have a look at her and say hello, she was an elegant lady who was obviously very wealthy, her jewelry and clothes were definitely not off the rack. Before I said hello, I began to stare a little while trying to imagine her on all fours being fucked hard by her young Labrador, was she a screamer or a moaner, I wondered.

‘Are you alright’? She asked me, looking a bit concerned.

‘I’m so sorry, I replied, I didn’t mean to stare but you remind me of my mother, she was beautiful and elegant, just like you’. I didn’t know what else to say and I hoped this would stop her from thinking I was a weirdo for staring.

‘That’s very kind of you, thank you. My name is Meiying, it means beautiful flower in English, what’s your name’?

‘Jenny, it means easily persuaded’, I laughed. She laughed too, we both started laughing together, like two school girls.

‘Why are you dressed like that, you look very beautiful and sexy but it seems a bit odd to dress that way for the park, are you on your way to a party’? She asked, still smiling.

I suddenly wanted to tell this nice, older lady, who seemed so genuine, everything. Just as I was about to open my mouth, her Labrador decided to poke his nose up the front of my very short dress and lick my pussy. God, does every dog in this country know I’m available for sex? I closed my legs quickly and hoped he would give up his licking, I even tried pushing his head away but to no avail.

When I couldn’t stop him I looked to see what Meiying was doing, I expected to see a look of disgust on her face but what I saw was a look of surprise and confusion. I just said sorry as I parted my legs a little.

‘I can’t stop him, he’s too strong for me’, I said, letting out a little moan

‘ Are you actually enjoying what he’s doing’? Meiying asked, with a naughty smile on her face.

‘ I don’t know’, I lied, but I was fucking loving it.

Meiying looked around the park and then turned back to me and said: ‘Why are you letting him do that, if you just stand up he will stop’?

I just looked at her and said nothing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.