Chinese Political Correspondent - Cover

Chinese Political Correspondent

Copyright© 2022 by oliver twist

Chapter 10

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A young woman working for a TV network in he USA get's offered a dream job in Bejing. She is warned about the secret service in China and what they do to foreign news people, but is willing to accept that in order to further her career.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Incest   Father   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

For nearly 30 minutes I stood at the window, 30 minutes looking at all the dogs passing by my window and imagining them all fucking me. And, yes, I cum. I cum without even touching myself. How fucked up is that? At least a dozen people must have looked up at my window and saw me standing there naked, arms by my side and just staring into the park. They must have thought I was drunk or on drugs. Oh god, I hope I never bump into any of them, I would die of embarrassment. And why did I do this? That’s the really fucked up thing. I did it because a man told me to do it. A man I have only met twice, a man who could look straight thru me and see I had no ability to challenge his power and authority.

And here I was sitting on my bed again, thinking of what was going to happen tomorrow night, as If I didn’t fucking know. What had my tormentor said as he left my apartment? Oh yes, his boss breeds Akita dogs. The meaning was quite clear, even I could get it. I was going to be paraded in front of all his guests, all men I bet, in that sexy little white dress that showed off all my attributes. They would probably make me take it off at some point just to press home the humiliation, letting every man there have a really good look at every inch of my body. I’m sure someone will end up touching me or making me spread my legs so the pretend search can take place. And then the dogs, oh god the dogs. What will happen with them? I can just imagine what they have in mind. Once I’m naked the dogs will be brought in, probably 3 or 4, maybe more. I will be pushed to the floor or be made to get on all fours, waiting for the dogs to start their show. Will they lick me all over? Will I be made to suck their big veiny cocks and swallow all their cum, or will I have to fuck them all for the enjoyment of the honored guests? Probably all of the above. As the image played in my head, my fingers entered my already sopping wet pussy and began pushing in and out, trying as hard as they could to quench this insatiable need in me. I began thinking of those beautiful dog cocks ejaculating in my mouth and me swallowing and slurping as I made sure I didn’t miss a drop. All the while the honored guests were standing over me with their cocks in their hands and all wanking furiously, and when they cum they all made sure it flooded over my tits and face, covering me with a big thick sea of goo. Again, another orgasm washed over me causing all the muscles in my pussy and stomach to go into spasms, uuuugghh, mmmmmmm was the only sound I could make.

As I started to come down from my sexual high I began to feel very angry with myself. What the fuck was up with me, am I really that wanton that I can’t control my sexual desires, am I to be a slave to them forever?

I needed to clear my head, a walk in the fresh air, that will help. I got off the bed and opened my wardrobe to find something suitable for a dog fucking whore, after all, that’s what I was, or at least what I will be after tomorrow night.

My sexy pink summer dress was the first thing I saw, perfect I thought. It was short and very low at the front. All my legs would be on display and my tits would be just as visible. I took it off the hanger and lifted it straight over my head, no underwear of course, sluts didn’t wear underwear. It felt good on me, I looked in the mirror and was satisfied with what I saw. I knew the reaction I would get when people looked at me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.