Photo and Painting Portal No. 32 - Pixel Magic - Cover

Photo and Painting Portal No. 32 - Pixel Magic

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Nils suggests that instead of portalling, Emma try taking some pictures of her own. She takes several shots of her favorite subject and then she bestows upon that subject a fitting reward. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

Nils asked Emma how her portaling was coming along.

“Pretty good,” she said. “I’ve been to a couple of dozen paintings and a few photographs. I should probably do more photographs.”

Nils nodded. “Maybe you should take more photos of your own.”

“Oh, I don’t know,” Emma said. “I really don’t have the eye. I think the camera gets in the way of me seeing things. The pictures never turn out right. Maybe I just don’t know how to work the camera.”

“Your phone camera has a lot of options,” Nils said.

“It does?”

Nils spent a few minutes showing Emma some of the phone camera controls.

“Wow, I didn’t know all that.”

“Now you just need to practice,” Nils said. “Maybe take a picture of an apple for starters.”

Emma shook her head. “If the apple looks good, I’d rather eat it than photograph it. I think you’d make a much better subject.” She aimed the camera at Nils.

“Should I pose in any special way?” Nils asked.

“No, just be yourself. Except take off all your clothes. I want to do a nude study.”

Nils laughed. “I guess when I’m around you, nude is appropriate.”

Once Nils was naked, Emma took a few pictures.

“You know,” Nils commented, “you might also consider taking pictures undressing. Sometimes those turn out interesting.”

“Good idea,” Emma said. She quickly unbuttoned her blouse, revealing her breasts.

Please Wait while image loads

“I didn’t mean you undressing, I meant the model.”

“I know,” Emma said. “But I wanted to see if I could get a rise out of you. And I see that I did. Mmm, Nils, I do love the look of your cock. It really turns me on. I hope these pictures come out.”

Please Wait while image loads

Please Wait while image loads

“I’m sure they will,” Nils said. “I can show you some tricks with filters and stuff if you like. Pixel magic.”

Please Wait while image loads

“That would be fine,” Emma said, “but you know what? Much as I like the look of your cock, I think I like the feel of it and the taste of it even more.”

Please Wait while image loads

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.