College Starts (#6) - Cover

College Starts (#6)

Copyright© 2022 by D. Fritz

Chapter 3: Getting Reacquainted

On Sunday Thomas slipped out of his dorm room while Matt was in the bathroom. He took the stairs to the fourth floor. At room 401 he knocked gently.

“Denise, it’s Thomas, are you there? Can we talk?” he said quietly into the door. A moment later it opened but Thomas could not see anyone. He stepped in and heard, “Leave the door cracked open.” Denise had opened the door and retreated to sit on her bed.

Thomas left the door ajar and entered the room. Denise was sitting cross-legged. She wore a long t-shirt and no make-up. She looked disheveled as her hair was uncombed and strands were flaring outward at unusual angles.

Thomas sat on her roommate’s bed.

“Hey,” was all he could think so say.

Denise looked ahead, then finally turned to face him.

“Thanks again,” she said.

They sat in awkward silence for a few moments. Eventually, Denise inhaled deeply and let out a long sigh.

“Guess we have some catching up to do, huh?” she said with a small smile.

“Guess so,” said Thomas with a small smile of his own.

Denise started with the day she came to see him at his house after returning from her Grandmother’s and a visit with her cousins.

“That was harder than I expected,” admitted Denise. “Seeing you in person. Telling you we were over. When I got back into my car I started driving on autopilot. I went back to Gran’s house. My cousin Ginny was going to still be with Gran. My other cousins had already left, but Ginny’s parents were out of town, so she stayed for a few extra days.”

Thomas nodded. He knew there was really nothing for him to say until Denise finished.

“Gran knew something was wrong. I just told her ‘boy problems.’ She said she understood and went to make Ginny and me her home-made ice cream floats. Ginny and I hung out with her until after dinner, then she went to bed at her usual 8:00 PM.”

After dinner, Ginny broke out a bottle of Southern Comfort. They drank half the bottle before Ginny jumped up and said, “Let’s get out of here. I know what you need.”

They slipped out the back door and walked a few blocks up the street before turning into a small dark walkway that led to a gate. Ginny opened it and ushered Denise into the yard of a darkened house. She trooped through the dark to the backyard and approached a sliding glass door. She gently knocked, then slid it open and called ahead.

“I had no idea where Ginny was taking me,” said Denise.

They entered the basement and Denise saw a girl sitting on a boy’s lap in a reclining chair. They didn’t stop kissing when the newcomers entered the room. Two guys were sitting on a couch holding game controllers and staring at the television.

“Ginny!” called out Jackie after he hit the pause button on his controller. “Didn’t think we were going to see you again tonight after last night, but glad you’re here. Who’s your friend?”

“This is Denise. She’s my cousin and she is here for an unexpected weekend visit. I hoped you guys would be home.”

Craig, the second guy, jumped up from the couch and said, “Hey, Denise, you can sit here.”

The kissing couple stood and the guy said to no one in particular, “We’re going to the bedroom.”

“I sat on the couch and watched in shock as Ginny sat on Jackie’s lap and immediately started to kiss him. He didn’t hesitate to pull her shirt up to her neck and pop open her bra, even with me and Craig in the room. He massaged her boobs as they kissed. I couldn’t look away. Ginny slid down onto the floor and pulled open Jackie’s pants, pulled out his cock, and started to give him a blow job.”

Thomas nodded and fidgeted a bit. He assumed he knew where this was going.

“I felt motion to my right and turned. Craig was standing in front of me. He had unzipped his pants, pulled out his dick, and it hung inches from my face. He wasn’t circumcised which made me look twice. I had never seen one with a foreskin. He stroked himself a few times, then placed the tip of his cock onto my lips. I opened my mouth and took him. He was big. Really, really big. Definitely larger than you.”

Thomas’s young mind roiled with pangs of jealousy and inadequacy. His fifty-something mind was also fighting the same feelings. He knew the feelings were completely unjustified given that Denise had broken up with him, not to mention what he had done to her, but he still felt their sting as he sat and silently listened to Denise compare him to another man.

“He was fully hard and he tried to push further into my mouth when I started to gag. He didn’t stop so I bit him, hoping he would think it was an accident. He yelled and pulled out, but then stopped trying to make me deep throat him. I heard Ginny moan and looked toward the chair. She had shed her shorts and panties and was bouncing on Jackie’s lap. I could see him sliding in and out of her with each bounce.”

“I used my hand to jack off Craig while still sucking on the tip of his dick. He didn’t give me a warning before he came. He shot his cum into my mouth and across my shirt. When Jackie saw him cum, he finished inside Ginny a few seconds later.”

Denise fell silent for a moment, then finished, “Ginny stood and dressed, then as if nothing had happened, calmly asked me if I was ready to go?”

“On the way back to Gran’s house I had a thousand questions,” said Denise. Ginny was nonplussed at what had occurred. She said that she met Craig at the grocery store the previous day when running an errand for Gran. He invited her over that night to party. They drank, played video games, then had sex multiple times.

“But they’re assholes,” said Denise to Ginny when she explained how she met Jackie.

“They are,” agreed Ginny, “but they are the only dick I know about within ten miles. Since I’ve been at Gran’s house, my only release has been with my hand, so you’ve got take what you can get if you’re horny.”

Thomas nodded when Denise paused. He didn’t know what to say.

Denise then told him about the following Monday when she returned home. Her parents were at work and she had slept until mid-morning. When she got up she pulled her hair back into a ponytail and put on her two piece swimsuit, then took the book she was currently reading to the backyard to read while floating in the pool.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.