Science Project - Cover

Science Project

Copyright© 2022 by Timm

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - From the sordid beginning, follow the tail that led to the creation of the PLEA and PECA class androids of the future.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Sex Toys  

We scramble to get dressed. Renée had to help me some; I still had a little pain trying to bend over.

That’s when we heard, “Lucy how many times have I told you not to clean your nails in the house? Oh!”

He said as he stuck his head in her room. I didn’t realize you had a boy in here.”

“Sorry Sir.” I spoke.

He looked around the room and the dildo kits caught his attention. He grinned, “I see, now I know why you are apologizing.”

The three of us turned a few shades of pink at that.

I stuttered some but he just raised his hand stopping me. He smiled then said, “don’t worry about it. It’s Tim, right?”

“Yes sir.”

“You 18 yet like my daughter here?”

“Today sir.”

“Well, that would explain some of it. Well anyway if my daughter talked you into doing it, I’m not going to complain about it now.”

With that he turned and left. Renée, Lucy and I exchanged looks of disbelief with each other.

Lucy said, “He must be anxious to get to his new doll.”

The girls started to giggle at that, and I joined them with my laughter. Thank goodness we all managed to get dressed in time.

We decided to break up our little party. Of course, I went home thinking about what had just happened to me. It was so unbelievable; I mean the two girls that had been the meanest to me throughout school.

The two vixens just jack me off and it was wonderful.

I briefly wondered just where all this was going to lead.

Tuesday.

Basically, school was uneventful today. Our science teacher did spend a few minutes with Renée and me going over our science project since we were so far behind. As it turns out she was impressed with our current plan of attack. She was pleased to find us working so well together. If she only knew just how well, we were working together.

Lunchtime was spent with Renée and Lucy going over the building of the android. I’m not really sure how Lucy became involved in this. But I wasn’t going to complain as we could use the extra help. The discussion soon turned to marketing anatomically correct robotic sex dolls. Personally, I would’ve preferred that we were talking about building androids but at last the current state of technology would not allow us to incorporate an AI brain. The three of us decided that we should meet at my house and see what we could do with the parts we already have on hand.

It wasn’t long after school that Renée and Lucy showed up at my door. Soon we were busy sorting parts.

And we began the assembly process of the robotic frame.

Lucy said, “you guys I don’t mean to be a drag, but this assembly looks a little too big to me.”

I said, “Drat, I forgot about that 360° swivel.”

Renée started to giggle then she said, “I don’t think it’ll hurt for a male robot, but isn’t that protective plate over the pelvic area going to be a problem on the female?”

I rolled my eyes to the top of my head. To which both girls responded by giggling.

“Well, it looks like we have to play robot surgeons.” I said.

The girls started to giggle then. Oh well, at least I was enjoying their laughter.

“Renée started, dad was talking to me after we left the restaurant Saturday. He said he was going to get us some information on joint replacement components. He seems to think that to do this right the first time, the best way to proceed would be to make the skeletal system of the robot match as closely as it could with the human.”

I said, “Yes, that makes sense. I don’t think we had time to do that for this science project.”

Lucy said, “Are the two of you serious about going into business and building these things for real?”

“Only if Tim actually asks me to the prom.” Renée said in a voice that almost sounded like a plea.

Okay this was going rather fast for me. I mean one day I don’t think this girl can stand me and the next she keeps dropping hints about going to the prom.

“Okay” I said, “I’ll bite.” Renée, will you please go to the prom with me?

“Well Gee, I don’t know Tim, you sure you’d want to be seen there with me?”

“Yes!” I said like I was confused.

“Make him get down on one knee and ask”, said Lucy just before she started giggling.

“No, that’s for something else he can ask me later. Besides, it would be too hard to get him to stand back up.”

I approached Renée, took her hand and decided to do it right.

“Renée, would you please do me the honor of going to the prom with me?”

“Yes” she whispered. Just before she came into my arms and her lips met mine.

“I’m feeling left out here guys.” Said Lucy.

“And your point?” said Renée.

This time I was the one that started to laugh. Soon all three of us were laughing quite hard. Despite all the kissing and hugging we went back to work putting together the robot body. By 6 p.m. we had completely assembled a model 2 robot. All that was lacking was the CPU and programming to make it move.

Lucy said, “You know, it would be great if we glued that dildo copy of Jim’s cock right here.” She was pointing at the pelvis area of the model 2 robot. Just before she started giggling again.

“Oh Lucy,” said Renée.

“Well, it looks to me like you’ll get the real thing shortly,” said Lucy.

The telephone rang, and I answered it. It was dad who wanted to tell me that I was on my own for supper.

He had a job that he needed to get done before he could come home, mom was working until midnight and my brothers and sisters were over at Grandma’s house. After hanging up I explained to the girls what the phone call was about. Then I asked them what they wanted to do about it. Neither one of them seems to have any idea. But soon both were on their phones checking with her parents. As it turned out, both could get away for the evening.

I suggested that we try the new drive-in. It was called Don and Millie’s and they even had the waitresses on roller skates. Both of them agreed readily and soon we were piled in my car heading that way. The drive-in was full of cars, mainly our fellow high school students but there were a few families there. Even Danny and Ben were parked across from us. And that resulted in a little harassment on the part of my best friends.

“So does this mean you’re taking Renée to the prom?” Asked Ben.

Renée said, “Yes it does.”

To which I got strange looks from the two of them.

Danny said, “The rest of this year is going to be really boring.”

I started to laugh and so did Ben. Soon all of us were laughing. We ended up having a good time until Danny tried to put his arm around Lucy. What happened next looked like a scene from a kung-Fu movie. Lucy had twisted Danny’s arm up around up behind him. She grabbed his fingers on the other hand, bent them back and lifted them up above his head. Then she walked Danny back to his car.

“It’s time you learned to ask before you make a move on somebody.” Lucy said in a stern voice.you could almost see the tears in Danny’s eyes from the treatment. He squeaked out a weak okay in response. Lucy returned to my side, took my left arm and put it around her. Renée tucked herself in under my right arm. And I was so confused I did know what to think of this. Renée kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear “I told you we share everything.”

I think that the light finally went on in my little brain. These two have become such good friends that there was no way they would ever become separated.

Ben said, “Wow, you are one lucky dude Tim.”

I grinned sheepishly at this news. After a little while we were finished eating Danny had left in a huff but Ben said he could get a ride from here, so we returned to my house, and tried to decide what our next steps were going to be to build this android.

I said, “I guess we’d better order the rest of the stuff we need.”

The two of them agreed. And soon we are gathered around my computer. Renée suggested that we get the molds ordered first. It didn’t take long, and my debit account was drained. Renée produced her card from her purse. And soon we got everything ordered. And the transactions were complete. Lucy needed to use the restroom. When she entered the room, we heard “oh wow.” It was plain to me that she was seeing the Jacuzzi bathtub.

Renée then called up a web site and computer. It was one that her father had suggested that had to do with artificial muscles. It was basically an elastic rubbery material that expanded and contracted in response to positive or negative electric charges. In other words, a positive charge caused the material to expand and a negative charge caused it to contract. I started absent-mindedly rubbing Renée’s back as she read aloud what was on the screen. When Renée was done reading, she explained that if this material is cut into muscle shapes and attached to plastic leg bones as are found in the human body then, with the right wiring and computer program we would be a lot closer to making a real android rather than just a robot. I had to agree, heck I didn’t even know things like this were out there.

Next Renée called up another medical site. This one had to do with artificial skin that was being used to replace burn victims’ natural skin. I was enthralled with the information and didn’t notice that Lucy was scratching my back. Renée turned to look at me and saw what Lucy was doing and she smiled. That’s when I realized that Lucy was naked. Lucy looked at me and asked, “You think we could try your Jacuzzi?”

What could I say but “yes,” and soon the three of us were naked in the Jacuzzi enjoying the hot bubbly water. Our talk continued about the possibilities of building a real android based on the new information we get. The girls had gathered one at each side and pressed their naked bodies close up to me.

Lucy asked, “Tim, like do you ever play with yourself in here?”

I turned slightly red. When Renée said, “well if he doesn’t, I’m going to.”

With that I felt Renée hand wraparound my cock. Then she kissed me.

“Then what about me?” said Lucy.

So, I put my arm around her and pulled her in for a kiss as well. It was a long kiss and a lot of tongue was involved. Renée continued to play with my cock as Lucy’s hand started to rub over my chest. Between the two of them I was getting quite excited. I pulled them both closer to me, running my hands down their backs and squeezing their butts. Both of them let out low moans at my touch. This encouraged me and soon my fingers were on their way and very pleasantly feeling woman flesh. I continue to rub my fingers over the knobs that I found between their legs. Both girls let out low moans in response. I figured I was doing something right. Lucy’s hand then found its way down to my cock as well. She started rubbing it in step with Renée’s hand. Her head found its way to my chest where she started to suckle and lick what she found there. When Renée broke her current kiss with me her head dropped, and she started on the other side doing the same thing.

It didn’t take long for way too much stimulation and soon globs of white goop floated around the water. The girls continued as if nothing happened, and I briefly wondered if either one of them had been with the boy before. I mean they were doing everything perfectly but what they were doing seemed more like what they would do to each other than to a guy. Then I remembered a remark one of them made about a strap on dildo. Both girls were panting now and had moved my thumbs deep inside themselves as my fingers worked on their clitorises. I was quickly rewarded with moans of ecstasy from the two of them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.