Science Project - Cover

Science Project

Copyright© 2022 by Timm

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - From the sordid beginning, follow the tail that led to the creation of the PLEA and PECA class androids of the future.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Sex Toys  

I got some strange stares from the teachers the rest of the day, but none of them said anything directly to me.

As I was leaving the school Renée and Lucy caught up to me. They wanted to know what happened, so I told them the events of the morning. Both were shocked in disbelief at the way things were happening in my life.

Renée said, “We should go somewhere else to talk about all this.”

Lucy, “My place would be good.”

So the next thing I found myself doing was heading to Lucy’s house. Her dad was at work and no one else lived with them. Her dad had been divorced years ago.

Lucy started, “So what can I get you two? Maybe some Cokes?”

Renée, “That sounds good.”

I agreed.

Lucy was off into the kitchen. Renée pointed to a leg settled in a chair in the other room. It looked like a woman’s leg.

“That should be one of her dad’s Dolls.”

Lucy walked in, “Oh, that’s the new one that he got yesterday.”

Renée giggled, “Can we see it?”

Lucy, “Sure, just don’t tell anyone about them. I mean I don’t think dad would care one way or another, but if the other kids found out at school...”

I interrupted her, “Not from us they won’t.”

We moved into her dad’s master bedroom to find three lifelike silicone dolls there. Two were lying on the bed and the new one was sitting in a chair with her head turned towards the bed just like she was watching the action. The dolls on the bed were just lying there. It looked like there was room between them for a body.

Lucy said, “Dad loves the things for some reason.”

I said, “And it doesn’t bother you?”

Lucy blushed a little. “Well, he kind of, well...”

Renée, “He promised her he would buy her a male doll when she turned 18.”

Lucy, “Renée, you are not supposed to tell anyone.”

Renée, “Tim will keep it to himself, won’t you Tim?”

I said, “Oh, sure; who would I tell anyways?”

Lucy, “Ok, well someone might think I am perverted if they found out I wanted one.”

Renée, “Well, we are going to go into the business of making androids, maybe you can buy a copy of the Tim Doll.” She grinned like a cat.

“Well maybe a male doll, I don’t think that Lucy would want one that looked like me.”

Renée, “I don’t know about that, I wouldn’t mind one that looked like you.”

Lucy laughed, “I will settle for a dildo copy of your penis.”

Now it was my turn to be red-faced. Talk about a surprising revelation. Just as I was going to dismiss it as a joke, Renée said, “I get the first one.”

I think I went from red-faced to purple-faced just then. Renée kissed me on the cheek. Then she said, “Well, maybe Lucy would volunteer to be a mold for one of our models in exchange for a copy.”

I decided it was time for a change in subject. “Well, I am surprised that you can see the seams in those dolls.” I didn’t want to talk about sex dolls. But it was the first thing that popped into my head.

Renée, “You think we can do ours without a seam?”

“Not sure, but I think I can get rid of most of them.”

Lucy, “I got the kits in the mail Saturday.”

Renée, “You have them here?”

Somehow, I was sure I was not going to like this. I knew I didn’t like the sounds of it. What could it mean?

Well, let’s just say my worries were confirmed in a few moments.

Lucy, “Yes, come on I will show you.”

With that, we were off to the other end of the house. Lucy’s bedroom was filled with Peanuts Cartoons of Lucy, who else?

“The postman delivered them on Saturday.”

“Delivered what?” I asked.

She pulled two boxes from her closet. They both said, ‘Do it yourself Dildo Mold’. I must have gone catatonic because. Renée was shaking me.

“Hum, oh sorry,” was all that came out?

Renée said, “We decided that if you let us take molds of your penis then we will both be molds for the sex androids.”

I nodded dumbly. I mean I think I agreed, but I am not sure. I was in a daze over what was happening here. That and I couldn’t believe it. The next thing I knew I was being led to Lucy’s bathroom. They were planning on shaving my private parts. What could I say? I was in a daze. Before I knew what was happening my pants came down.

“Hey, he is already shaved,” said Lucy.

“What, oh no, I just have never had any hair grow down there.”

Renée, “Cool, it looks so smooth, like a baby’s bottom.”

Lucy, “So why is it so small?”

Ok, that comment snapped me back. Think! Think! Here I am in the house of the best friend of the girl I love, my pants are down around my ankles, and they want to know why my dick is so small. Got it, I think.

“Well, it needs to be made interested.”

Renée, “Oh it’s not interested in me?” She asks coyly.

My cock twitched.

She placed her finger across the top of it. “Oh, I see it needs attention.”

I gulped.

Lucy said, “You give it some attention, I will start mixing this stuff up so we can make a mold of it.”

Renée, “Tell me if I am doing this right, I haven’t ever actually done this before.”

“Ah, you’re doing fine...”

She was moving her hand up and down on my shaft. Her hand was soft and oh so delicate.

“Oh, slow down or you’re going to get ... Oh shit!” I came all over her.

“Oh, did I do that?” Renée said with a smirk on her face.

Lucy, “No! he’s shrinking. Oh shit, this is going to be ready in 2 minutes. Quick, get him hard again.”

Renée “How?”

“How should I know? He is a guy, guys are visual, so show him something.”

“Oh, Ok”

With that, I watched her strip. It worked. I got hard again.

Lucy was pouring the goop into some kind of tube. The next thing I know she is sticking it over my cock. Well, it was a casting after all.

I said, “I hope we didn’t forget a step?”

Lucy looked panicked and double-checked the instructions.

“Oh my god, we forgot the baby oil.”

“Somehow I think we have a problem here.”

Renée, “Maybe it will work anyway.”

I said, “Only if we are lucky.”

Lucy, “It will only be another minute.”

“Does it say what to do if the latex sticks?”

Lucy, “Yes, it says Ouch.”

I lost my erection instantly at that news. And yes, it was sticking to my dick.

I said, “Oh shit.”

“Does it hurt?” said René.

“Not really, it is just uncomfortable.”

“I’m sorry,” Lucy added.

“Well, what does it say about getting this stuff off?”

“It says we have to use acetone. I don’t think we have any of that.”

“Nail polish remover,” I suggested.

“Oh, I have plenty of that.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.