Science Project - Cover

Science Project

Copyright© 2022 by Timm

Chapter 17

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17 - From the sordid beginning, follow the tail that led to the creation of the PLEA and PECA class androids of the future.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Sex Toys  

A year later we started to move into our new building. However, we kept the old place to make a new high end solar cell. You see, not only did we have the big wind turbine, but we had planned to line the roof with solar cells. We then created a small solar panel to be used in recharging the androids. As soon as we could get started in the new building. Frances was released and the Amy model 2 as well. The model 2 used the lighter plastic human bone structure, artificial muscle and skin with limited sensors.

We then cashed in on that professor 10 hours a week to create a synthetic nerve that could be mixed into the infused skin so we could cast the android around the mechanical body. Well, it turned out that was what he had in mind with the skin in the first place. It was the human interface that caused him to reduce the number of sensors in the skin. Once he saw our plans for a model three, he earned every cent of his stock in the company. You see the artificial nervous system he developed could carry signals and very low voltage both ways. By low voltage I mean about the same as the human body already generates. From there it was Chris that pointed out her coding already took that into account. So, with only minor tweaking for each model to get it to sink.

This is also the point that with flash memory a PLEA class android was possible. The initials stand for Personal Life Extending Android. And that was definitely 50 years earlier than the other dimensions. Well, the idea that we could extend a person’s life was going to really change our industry. However, if someone wanted a personalized copy of themselves that was going to cost them some real bucks. As I was given to understand, the useful life of the current model 3 was about 60 years. However, you could simply move into a new android at that time. You could also flash your memory back from an android to your original body.

This brought up the subject of a military model. Yes, we could build androids with what was called plastic steel. It was as light as current plastic, only ten times stronger than steel itself. Of course we would have to buy that as it was already developed by someone else. They also could not have an android brain. Then again take a fully trained special forces soldier and flash him into as many copies as you wanted. Instant army. What more could the government want? Well, it turned out it was a bit. But that’s for later.

The model two’s were selling for $100,000 a copy. However, they were being sold as sex toys only. At our plant they were the workforce. However, nobody outside our plant actually knew this. I am sure the place would have been stormed and burnt to the ground if that ever became public knowledge. It took us three years to complete the model 3 and get the kinks out. Chris insisted on some built in safeguard for the PLEA class. We decided to continue marketing them as sex toys with android brains for the time being. In the meantime we did training with the new models. We used to call it quality control however the base android AI had undergone some changes. Chris was able to leave our base moral code of the six of us in the AI and remove our personality. Well, the original Amy said it would be better not to have our full personality so duplicated out there. When we finally realized what she meant. We offered a very generous upgrade discount for the return of the CPU in both model one and two units. Of course the complete android was preferred for the best discount. However, until we had an android trained in various acts of sex all six of us were having fun. This led the girls to saying we needed a male android to train. So, guess who got scanned to be the first male android. That’s correct, I volunteered.

Two months later I had a PLEA of my very own. We decided we all needed our own PLEA just in case. However, It was the android AI that went into the first male version for training. It was a good thing that anal sex was basically the same on both male and female androids. I for one was not going to train the male how to do that.

At this point we were producing 8 female and 2 male android versions for sale. The male version came with optional 6, 8 and 9 inch cock lengths. Just the females had from itty bitty to double D breast sizes. It now took three days to finish an android and we did not start one till payment was confirmed. We learned that the hard way with the model two’s. Then again with the automated building process we could have just sold it to someone else. Maybe I better explain the process in case you have been wondering.

Our current android production process was managed by an AI master controller. An Order would come in over the net with any customization choices. Once the payment was confirmed. The Master AI tasked the construction of the appropriate skeletal system to be printed out and the synthetic muscle was cut to sizes needed for that android. This process including attaching the muscles to the skeletal system took a day. The CPU, Memory and Battery were placed in the chest to protect them. You would think we would put it in the head however that is not the best place for safety. That and the battery is too big for the head. Also, a special silicon based insert is placed in the eye sockets to provide near frictionless movement of the eyes. The same type of material is used anywhere there would be friction ware in the system. It’s my understanding that it will not be long, and this material will be part of the printing process. The whole body then goes into the mold where it is suspended by retractable pins. The mold is then injected under some pressure with the synthetic skin with artificial nerve throughout. Once the mold is filled the pins are retracted and replaced by synthetic skin. So just like the human body the skin of the android is one piece. In other words, seamless. Then the hard part once the skin sets up in the mold. The mold is removed in pieces. It is necessary to do it like this due to extension in the orifices of the mouth, Vagina and Anas. Well until some brit AI suggested we just use larger pins that would be withdrawn after the skin cures. That takes 12 hours before the mold can be removed. Then an added 24 before current can be turned on to the android. During this time however, toning is added to nipples and vaginal areas. That and any pubic hair is added. Anything from a landing strip to oh my god it’s a forest down there. We drew the line at armpit hair however as it causes undue wear to the skin. With the pelvic area the thigh gap prevents it from being an issue. For the final touches the eyes which are in fact cameras are inserted in their correct sockets. As are the micro microphones in the ears and an amazing speaker is attached to molars in the teeth. So, when the android talks, the sound is coming from its mouth. They are soft and waterproof. Finally, nails are attached and a wig of the buyer’s choice. The amazing thing to me is this is all done by other androids.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.