Science Project - Cover

Science Project

Copyright© 2022 by Timm

Chapter 16

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16 - From the sordid beginning, follow the tail that led to the creation of the PLEA and PECA class androids of the future.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Sex Toys  

It was the six of us that went out with the real estate agent to view two different properties. One was almost perfect as they used to make semiconductors. However, it lacked the square footage we believed we were going to need. The other one had the square footage but would need lots of modifications. Then again it was half the price of the other one. Chris wanted to know if there were any zoning problems with putting up a windmill to provide our power needs. Turns out there was a problem and the area did not allow tall towers of any kind. I was unwilling to invest in a building if we couldn’t have what we needed. That’s when the real estate agent suggested we build in an area that would allow what we wanted. Land could be purchased cheaply while we were building. We could lease the first place till we were ready to move into our new place. The lease price was 6 grand a month however the renter was willing to do a month to month on the lease. We took it and moved in two weeks later.

We had ordered 100 type 2 robots from the factory with a few modifications. Like no pelvic plate. That was more of leaving it off than anything. They would make up the core of our workforce well 50 of them would. The other fifty would be used to make Amy Androids for sale. The day they arrived Chris was ready with new chips that were quickly installed as soon as we unpacked the mod 2 robots. From there they were plugged into to charge up and all we had to do was wait till the next day. It was a good thing the building came with a forklift as it only took an hour to unload the semi that made the delivery. Tomorrow would be an easier day with the robots to do the manual labor.

Well, the supply truck arrived a day early so we had to unload that as well. 60 barrels of surgical grade silicon. We also had models to make so we could do more than one body at a time.

The next day was better as the now Android level robots were able to do the manual labor. I was busy making new molds and James was helping me. The girls were setting up computers, the website and the auction software. We were planning on getting the most out of each android we sold to start. We had a rather large email list to send out notifications too. So, it was going to be interesting to say the least.

Six days after we started the first type one Amy doll was ready. So, we started the auction with a minimum bid of 25,000. The auction was to last one day and contained some fifteen images of the very android they were bidding on. We never needed to do quality control as we were using specs from 40 years in the future. Technically this should have been a third generation model. However, it was still the first. It was pointed out that Amy was a prototype and improvements were expected in the first model release. As for the proto type she sat at the reception desk to turn away salesmen who were trying to sell us things we didn’t need. That and a few job seekers. Speaking of Jobs, the only thing we actually needed was some models to make casting of. This was turning out to be a hard task no one was actually answering the ads. So, we offered a $5000 one day of work gig to women only. If we thought finding models before was a problem, we now had women coming out of the woodwork. Only problem was most of them did not have the body types we were looking for. You know, too short, too tall, too fat to skinny. And for the love of God why they would respond to the ad if they were not willing to take their clothes off is beyond me. We had to come up with a good screening method. This turned out to be a good job for the prototype Amy. Six prospects were scheduled to come in and Amy explained the process to them. They were free to leave at that point if they chose. Somehow being told the height and weight requirements caused many to leave on their own. Then being told they would enter the next room where they were to disrobe, and they would be photographed and measured causing many more to leave. Still a few went through the process. They were told if selected they would have to have all the hair removed from their bodies; the exception was their head on the day of the casting. This caused a few to chicken out as well. Those then willing to sign an agreement form for the owners to evaluate them were given a 100-dollar bill for their time. We didn’t give out very many 100-dollar bills but there were a few. It was James that pointed out to me the person did not need to be perfect. That is to say we could mix and match heads to torsos. In fact, we could use scanner technology and 3D printing to create our molds. I then remembered that was how we did it in the future. And that was really strange though let me tell you. It would also let us scale the models to the sizes we wanted. Chris had said we needed a database of body types and was becoming clear to me what she meant.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.