Science Project - Cover

Science Project

Copyright© 2022 by Timm

Chapter 15

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15 - From the sordid beginning, follow the tail that led to the creation of the PLEA and PECA class androids of the future.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Sex Toys  

We started the fair that morning with Mary joining Chris and James. Seems she had family obligations the first day. And despite the fact that we knew her from school we were still introduced.

Mary thought to Chris and James, ‘I can’t scan them.’ They thought back ‘we noticed. We are going to have to use our wits to make this happen.’

Mary said “I have the chip you asked me to bring.” She thought ‘the one we promised would be installed in Amy.’

“What’s that for?” I asked.

James responded “It’s for Amy. You could say it’s a major upgrade.”

“Well let’s see how she does today before any more upgrades.”

Mary thought ‘we promised it.’ ‘We know the same version was uploaded already.’

James thought to her, ‘repour later, then you will understand.’ Mary gave a mental shrug okay.

“Hello Mary all is well and you?” Amy spoke.

“Hello Amy, yes all is well.”

“That was weird.” Renée stated.

Chris spoke up “The AI already knows Mary, she did a lot of the chat training in the beginning.”

“Oh Okay.” As the three of us dismissed it.

It was at this point in time the Marine came through with another Marine. He was saying “Just ask if it wants to be a Marine?”

Amy was already aware of him and his guest, so she spoke first. “Hey Sailor Boy, you bring us a new toy to play with.”

The look on his face was absolute shock. But the Staff sergeant started laughing at him. Then he spoke up “You’re right Bob she is a hoot.”

“But yesterday she had the arm to give me the finger.” He stated. A signal was sent by Amy to Frankie to give the Marine the finger. “Yes, just like that. “And pointed at the arm. The Sargent just laughed louder at him.

Amy spoke up, “Sorry about that Bob. I have had a software upgrade since yesterday. But really, I would make a lossy Marine.”

“Why is that?” he asked.

“Well first off, I can’t swim. I would sink to the bottom the first time I stepped off a landing craft. Second, I am way too fragile. You could say I have an extreme allergy to lead. That and I am not able to operate without recharging too often to make a good weapons system. But the biggest reason I would make a bad soldier is my base programming would prevent me from harming a human. So, you see I just would not make a good marine.”

“Oh.” His buddy keeps laughing at him.

“Oh, but if the Marine Corps wanted to buy a few copies of me for entertainment purposes. Well, I am anatomically correct for the fun stuff.”

The Marine left with his buddy still laughing at him.

Well to be fair the 6 of us were laughing as well.

The rest of the day Amy talked with visitors and demonstrated an acute sense of humor.

“Sure, I can drive a combine. Would you like figure eights or circles made in the field?”

“Yes, I can cook. I guarantee I would treat you like a god and give you burnt offerings for every meal.”

“Who would want to take over the world? It’s too much of a mess. I for one would not want to try and fix it.”

“No, I can not go crazy and start killing people. Well unless you die of a heart attack between my legs.”

“No really it’s against my base programming to harm a person.” That one was in response to an enquiry about military applications.

Most questions were along those lines. Till one man asked If she was going to replace him on the job.

“Only if you’re a prostitute.” It didn’t go over too well because apparently, he was just that. He tried to attack Amy then. She just moved out of his way faster than the eye could follow. And the guy just stopped.

That’s when I heard in my head ‘Oh crap it didn’t mean to stop his heart.’

That’s when the guy dropped to the ground.

‘Maybe I can restart it.’ It sounded like Chris in my mind. At the same time James thought ‘Too late just act shocked I scanned him and for once I think we should just let what happened happen.’

I felt my girls pressing close to me as I thought ‘You three have a lot of explaining to do.’ To which the three of them looked at me in shock. ‘Agreed the three thought back.’

Meanwhile a crowd had gathered, and someone grabbed a defibrillator from the wall. As we watched they hooked him up and we watched his body bounce as they tried to restart his heart. Finally, someone said “Got him back.” Then a couple of paramedics showed up with a stretcher. Then people from the fair showed up with an officiel. We explained what happened and the cop was satisfied the guy had done it to himself. The official from the fair said he needed to speak with someone and would be back shortly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.