Science Project - Cover

Science Project

Copyright© 2022 by Timm

Chapter 13

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - From the sordid beginning, follow the tail that led to the creation of the PLEA and PECA class androids of the future.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Sex Toys  

We also found we had two months until the State Fair competition. Seems we were not the only ones that would be going to it however.

Monday morning however was an eye opener. We were called into the office first thing. It seems the phone lines had been tied up all morning with people wanting to know if they could buy Amy. One person even offered 1,000,000 bucks for her. Not that she was actually for sale at this point. We kind of needed her for the state competition. The volume of calls was what the problem was. Ben said just refer them to our attorney. Provided the number and were told they would add the information to the phone call system. We heard it helped out some.

Even if it caused Ben’s step mom’s office to get inundated with calls. We ended up creating a web page to highlight Amy, with progress reports and the upcoming state competition. And those interested can sign up to our email list.

This did slow down the phone calls a lot. However our email was getting a lot of questions directed at it.

We still had a prom and graduation to get through before we would be doing much with the company. That and we had to settle the question of quality control. Just who was going to be the one to test Amy. Ben suggested we get Danny to do it. That got lots of laughs. However none of us took the idea seriously. Lucy said her dad was an expert with the dolls. However Renée axed the idea because it was a casting of her body. That kind of left us with only one choice. The only one Renae wanted in her body was me. In other words, she wanted me to be the one to test Amy out. I was kind of shy about the idea myself.

Meanwhile there was a prom to get ready for. The only problem was Ben already had asked someone else to be his date. Well till the girls and I were alone. That’s when I learned that Lucy was relieved at this. She liked Ben and despite the things she had done with him so far, she did not see him as her future love interest. She confessed that she felt the three of us were meant to be together. After a little hinting I found I had two dates for the prom. Ben had his own date, and she was not interested in Androids-R-Us. She thought it was a sicko idea. Privately Ben thought she was nuts. There was just too much money to be made. He was committed to her for the prom. However, if she didn’t share our dream, well that was the last time he was going to take her out. It wasn’t like they were going steady.

Turned out she thought they were. In fact, she was in love with the big dope. She was already making plans for a wedding. The only thing we know of her was his prom date.

The prom was held a month before graduation. And my two dates were really dressed to the nines. To tell the truth the three of us looked really good together. We had dinner before a Baja’s. Fortunately, Ben was not with us as originally planned. Seems his date did not like seafood. Her loss in my opinion. After dinner the limo dropped us off at the prom. The school’s gym of course. I danced with both girls and when I got tired, they danced with each other. No one seemed shocked by this. They were more surprised to see me with the two of them. Seems Danny was in a good mood and spread it around that I was the girl’s beard. It was a good thing no one mentioned it to the girls. Ben was the one that mentioned it to me while the girls were on the dance floor. I didn’t tell them about it.

Ben got lucky with his date after the prom was over. He also discovered he was now engaged to his date. That was her plan as we came to understand. As for me and the girls. I was already lucky, and the limo dropped us off at the guest house. When I learned we were going to have a 4 way with Amy joining us. Well Lucy and Renée had me so worked up before leading me by my cock to Amy. Well let’s just say I was not going to say no. Renée was the one that guided it to Amy’s entrance. There was some giggling as the air escaped from Amy. It sounds like a fart after all. Holy fucking shit I thought as I started the outstroke once I was inside her. The suction was incredible and only relieved as I plunged back inside. Besides, the two girls were rubbing my body the entire time I was with her. I came like a racehorse before realizing the problem. I was not going to get out of Amy till I shrunk. There was just too much suction for that. Not that that was going to happen. Seems Lucy and Ben had worked on Amy’s tongue. I swore it was moving very fast as Lucy lowered her pussy on her head. The site of that was not going to let me shrink. Then Renée started to kiss Lucy and rub her breast. My hips started to move on their own. Lucy went off like a roman candle. She fell to the side next to us and shook aftershocks. I was still pumping when Renée replaced Lucy’s cunt with her own. She squalled “Oh My God” when Amy’s tongue started to flick up and down on her clit. This triggered me to go faster and cum the second time. After I came, so did Renée. Her eyes crossed and she passed out. That artificial tongue must be something else. It was after we all recovered a bit that I learned about the tong. After Lucy switched it back to blowjob mode. I found that Amy was now on all fours with her head lowering towards my deflated manhood. Then it was engulfed by Amy and that tongue started to do its thing on my shaft. My cock went full size a moment later. And it proved to be the fastest blowjob I have ever had. “Holly Shit.” I exclaimed as I fired off. Amy lifted her head from my cock and said “Tasty”. However, with the come running out of her mouth it was unreal. Well, she was not designed to swallow after all.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.