Science Project - Cover

Science Project

Copyright© 2022 by Timm

Chapter 11

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - From the sordid beginning, follow the tail that led to the creation of the PLEA and PECA class androids of the future.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Sex Toys  

Sunday.

Casting day.

Renée showed up at 9am ready to begin. Being a novice to begin with would be more like it. Lucy showed up 15 minutes later and Ben called to apologize because he forgot he had to go to his Great Aunt Millie’s birthday party at noon. He said he would be over as soon as he could get away but we should start without him.

I had a table set up for us to work on. It was mom’s old massage table out of the garage so it wasn’t as high as I would have liked. However it would take the weight without a problem. I explained that we would make a total of 7 casting of her body in four stages.

Renée asked, “What does that mean?”

“Well we will make one cast each of her legs at the same time. Then we would do the same for her arms. Her torso would be next and finally your head.”

“Oh.”

Lucy chimed in, “Hay what about her hair?”

Renée looked at me as if in dread. I knew why as well. She had shaved all the hair from her body below her neck. Fortunately I had it covered. I went over to the work bench and held up a bathing cap. Renée looked relieved.

“So what do we do after we have all the castings of her body?” Lucy asked.

“Simple, we then pour in plaster of Paris and make the master mold.”

“So why not just make the mold of her body from the main casting?”

“Well, it would be very difficult to do that. Besides, I can work on the master casting and make a perfect mold. You see, I not only have to sculpt the plaster model, I have to shave the head area down to the proper skull size. I will also be able to get rid of any imperfection that happens from when we make the casting.

“Oh” the girls said in unison.

With that it was time to start the molding process. So I said, “Renée time to get in that natural state I like to see you in. She blushed slightly but shed her clothing. Soon we had Renée on the massage table and I got out the bottle of baby oil. I said we can skip this step when we get around to doing Lucy’s casting.” To which I got a playful slap from Lucy and, “I am really sorry about that. I hope you will forgive me someday.”

What could I say? Well how about, “Well if you get in the same state as Renée is. It will go a long way towards that.”

“You just want me naked as well.”

My smile gave away my true intent.

Renée said, “I think I would be more comfortable if we were all naked. Besides, it will be just like summer vacation anyway.”

Lucy was laughing and it was contagious.

“I surrender,” I said, as I peeled out of my clothing. Well at least we were all naked. I noted with some satisfaction that Lucy had also removed her hair from her body below the neck.

“Nice shave job.” I muttered as I went back to oiling up Renée.

“Oh no razors.”

“What?” I asked.

Renée said, “We used that cold wax stuff.”

“You waxed?”

Lucy, “Yes, and we already decided we are going to keep using the stuff until we never have to shave or wax again.”

“Really, it sounds like it would be painful.”

“Oh not at all. Well there were some at first. Until we learned that you had to pull really fast.”

“Oh.” Was all that came out of my mouth?

Soon we were pouring liquid latex over Renée’s legs. She was complaining about having to keep then lifted up. Then I helped her to sit up and hang her leg over the edge of the table. It only took 10 minutes from the first coat to the last of the latex. It looked thick enough to me. It would be cured up enough to remove in another 10 minutes. It was when I went to remove the latex from her legs we discovered the first problem. Suction keeps me from pulling them off.

“Now what do we do?” Renée asked.

“Simple, we amputate.” I said as I picked up a small knife.

“You aren’t really going to cut her legs off?” Lucy looked in shock.

“Of course not. I am just going to put a hole in the bottom of the latex here at her foot. Renée looked wide-eyed at the knife. She was holding her breath as I poked a small hole between her toes. Then I started to pull on the latex again. This time it pulled away and slid down her well-oiled legs.

“Well that didn’t hurt me.”

“I would never want to hurt you my lovely little android.” I wiggled my eyes like I was almost blinking. Renée laughed at my poor attempt at moving my eyebrows around.

“Hay that looks funny, but can you do it as you are kissing me?”

I kissed her and of course my dick was growing at the same time. I felt baby oil being squirted on my cock and looked at Lucy.

“We need a second copy of your cock for when you’re not around.” She said,

Well I guess she was right. They only had one. I surged and Renée grabbed my cock and started to rub it.

“It will do in a pinch, but to tell the truth I like the real one better.”

“My arms are getting tired now.” Renée said after the first three minutes.

“I believe you, but you look so cute like that.”

“Like what?”

“With your arms out to your side and your breast pointing at me like that. Besides, Mr. Johnson likes what he sees.”

Renée and Lucy looked down at my cock covered in latex and giggled. At least we remembered the baby oil this time.

After ten minutes I removed the castings from Renée’s arms with Lucy’s help. Actually Lucy and Renée were pulling at the latex on my cock. They were teasing me as I worked because they could have just let me shrink down without any attention. The thing would have fallen off in time.

Ben had just come bonding down the steps calling out, “I’m here to help. I heard I would get to see a naked...” He stopped dead in his tracks at the bottom of the steps. He was dumbfounded at the site before him. I mean there were to naked girls and myself. The girls playing with the latex on my cock. We looked at his face and started to laugh.

“Err Sorry, Um...”

“Knock it off Ben, Get used to it. You’re going to be working around naked androids very soon anyway.”

The girls were still giggling and Ben was still standing there with his jaw on the floor. He looked like he was ready to bolt. However before he could do just that. Lucy went over to him with a smirk on her face.

You know the type of smirks that looked like a cat that just ate the canary looks. Ben was staring wide-eyed at Lucy’s approach. His eyes ready to pop out as she reached him. Lucy took Ben by the hand and led him into the rec-room. As he was guided into the center of the room Ben was making small sounds that no one could tell what they meant. I figured from the sounds it was just nervous mutterings myself.

Renée spoke, “It was nice of Lucy and Tim to get naked with me. It took away some of the building tension I had. She said, batting her eyelashes at him. PLOP the mold of my cock dropped to the floor.

Before those red eyelashes started the blood flowing in that area again. Everyone was looking down at it. The moment lingered no one was laughing but the tension was there ready to break though the moment.

Renée spoke first, “Ben, you wouldn’t mind making me feel comfortable too would you?”

“What?” Ben looked up at Renée sitting there before him on the table.

She giggled, “Your clothes”

“What,” Ben sputtered, “What about my clothes?”

“Would you take them off please?”

Ben went rigid in disbelief. However Lucy started to pull his shit up over his head as she said, “Of course he will.” Somehow Ben managed to lift his arms as his tee was pulled over his head.

“Oh goody” Renée said, “Maybe we can get a mold of his cock as well.”

I couldn’t take it anymore. I sat down hard on the table next to Renée and started to laugh my ass off. I mean I couldn’t help myself. I was envisioning all that hair stuck to the latex. My laughter first brought looks of confusion even if Renée was smiling as she looked at me.

“What are you laughing at?” Ben asked.

“Your hair, I mean your hair trapped in the latex.” He did have a very hairy chest. Lucy was eyeing it as she undid Ben’s jeans. Then she slid her hand through the hair on Ben’s chest. Her fingers entwined though the hair as her hand moved to his left tit. Ben looked like he was going to blow a load in his pants at her touch. His cock was tenting out his boxers through the open fly on his blue jeans. When Lucy said, “I think we can do something about that.”

Ben was bewildered and asked “What?”

Lucy’s smile turned up full boar when she said, “The hair.”

“What about the hair?”

“We will remove it, I don’t really like it.”

“Remove.” Ben stuttered over the word.

“Yes, you will let me do that won’t you? As she planted a kiss and a lick on his left tit.”

“Ohhh...” Ben groaned.

“Is that a yes?” Lucy said as she licked again.

“Yes, anything for you.” Ben blurted out. “Just don’t stop doing that.”

Lucy’s hand then slid down Ben’s front and into his briefs she was grabbing on to what she found there and spoke softly, “After the hair is gone, it tickles my nose and feels funny on my tongue.”

Mike’s eyes almost crossed at the sensation on his cock. His body went rigid and a wet spot formed on the front of his boxers just before the motion of Lucy’s had forced it through the opening in them. Ben cock then fired two more spurts into the air that unfortunately landed across Renée and me.

“Oh my god.” Ben said as his mind came back into focus. “That was incredible.”

“Yes,” I agreed. “And messy as well.” I was looking over at the cum that landed on Renée’s stomach and my lap as I said this.

Ben saw where I was looking and said, “Oh sorry I couldn’t help it. Really I couldn’t.”

I cut him off, “Yes these two have that effect on me as well. Trust me I have learned that about these little vixens.”

Renée stuck out her tongue at me but Lucy just pushed Ben’s pants down the rest of the way. Saying, “Now it’s time to clean him up.” With that she started to lick the head of Ben’s cock off. Ben was only 7 inches long but only after a few licks his cock looked like it was going to grow to 8.

I don’t think she had actually ever given a guy a blowjob before. Ben made a funny face a few times; I think she must have gotten him with her teeth. Renée was licking Ben’s seed from my lap when her tongue found my dick and from there I was the one in heaven. I closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling of my manhood as her mouth enveloped me. She was moving slowly up and down almost tentatively as she went. I never felt her teeth but she was going slowly as she figured out how to do it. My mind was so on the feelings I was receiving that I missed the action between Lucy and Ben. When I came it was like a volcano of hot lava flowing out the end. Renée turned into a suction cup and every drop went into her mouth. I finally opened my eyes and looked down at the smiling face in my lap.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.