Science Project - Cover

Science Project

Copyright© 2022 by Timm

Chapter 10

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - From the sordid beginning, follow the tail that led to the creation of the PLEA and PECA class androids of the future.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Sex Toys  

Before class was over our teacher came over to talk to us some more. It seems that she was quite impressed with our proposal. And she was feeling guilty that we really didn’t have enough time to properly complete this project. We explained to her that we thought we could get the basic structure of the android put together on time. To which she wished us luck and offered any assistance we could use. That’s when Renée asked if Lucy could be part of our team. Lucy was taking the same class, just a different hour. Strangely, the art teacher agreed despite the fact that it would leave her partner on his own. But she did, they could be too much of a problem. Because the two of them weren’t getting along that well. Unbeknownst to me she had partnered with Danny. In the end she said we talked to Lucy and it sure was okay with her and see what you can arrange.

Lunchtime

Lucy, Renée and I seated ourselves to a nice fried chicken lunch. We heard the ruckus over at the table with Danny and Ben. I was kind of shocked as Ben didn’t normally argue with anybody. Ben however looked like he had enough. And he picked up a tray and walked away. He looked over at us and I smiled at him. To which he walked up and asked very politely if he could join us. I motioned him to sit down and asked, “So what was that all about? What can I say? I was curious. “Oh he said Danny is upset because I don’t want to be his partner for the science project. It seems that Lucy is getting reassigned. And my other partners are as clueless as he is. The three of us just grinned at him.

“Oh, so you already know,” he said.

“Yes” I said, “I was there when Renée suggested it.”

Lucy said, “Yes I needed to thank you two for that.”

Ben then said, “Well I told Bozo he could have my partners. Danny just doesn’t know the first thing about robots.”

“Oh, what exactly is your class project Ben?”

“We’re supposed to build an android, But Jim Peterson hasn’t got the vaguest idea how to do it. Renée then said, “Hey, that’s our project, maybe Jim and Danny would be perfect for each other.”

The girls started to giggle and soon Ben and I started to chuckle. Well it sounded like a good idea anyways.

We spotted our science teacher entering the cafeteria. And waved her over to our table. We then explained their idea to her, and she thought it would be a good idea. She said that she had been meaning to mention that other kids in other classes had the same types of assignments and it was okay to collaborate with each other. After she left the table, we started to compare notes.

As it turns out and had not gotten as far as we had with the project. He was intrigued with the approach we were taking. Before lunch was over it was decided that the four of us would meet at my place to work on the android tomorrow night.

Basically the rest of the day was boring. The girls already had other plans for the evening so it looked like I was on my own. After I got home I spent several hours surfing the net for some of the advanced ideas we had already discussed. I was becoming very fascinated by all the possibilities that were actually out there.

Ben apparently had the same idea as me. And I wasn’t too surprised when he IMed me. I sent him the links, especially the one on joint replacement that Renée’s dad had provided to us. We chatted back and forth for a few hours as each of us searched the net. I found out that Ben’s father had access to one of the new plastic modeling computer systems. The system basically takes a CAD design and using lasers produces a hard plastic model. This ended up in another search where we discovered that CAD designs were available online from the local medical University. Ben downloaded all of them. We also discovered that CAD designs for every organ in the human body including the muscle system also existed. Soon we had more information than we thought possible. Ben was going to check with his father to see if he could get plastic models of all the bones in the human body. Renée and Lucy signed on from Renée’s house and we shared all the information we had found with them.

That’s when Renée dropped a bombshell on us. Her father had made arrangements for the three of us to talk to a professor up at the University. It seems that the professor had some grant money on a proposal to produce better skin for burn victims. And the professor was very interested in the possible application of this skin to androids. The meeting was set up for one week from Saturday.

I collapsed in bed that night. And of course ended up having dreams of two pregnant androids strangely they looked just like Renée and Lucy.

Thursday.

School was once again boring. And nothing really happened before we were done with the day. Except of course for four of us gathered for lunch and talked things over.

That evening we all met at my house. And the conversation quickly turned to the adult doll site. Lucy took Ben over to my computer to show him. Leavening me and Renée time to kiss and hug. At least most of the soreness was gone for my stomach now.

When Lucy and Ben came out of my room. Ben surprised me by asking if we were serious about forming a company. Renée indicated that yes we were. And Lucy was bouncing around the room.

Renée whispered in my ear that she thought Lucy really liked Ben. I whispered back that it was no surprise to me he was such a likable guy. I got another long kiss for my comment.

Renée and I snuggled up on a couch. Where we were necking and just generally making out. When we noticed the two of them holding hands as they lifted the canvas cover off the painting. The look on Ben’s face was priceless and left him speechless unlike Lucy who started chatting a mile a minute about how wonderful the painting was. After Ben recovered from his shock he plainly stole glances at Renée. Lucy noted it and must have had a moment of inspiration. She asks me if I could do a painting of her as well. What could I say, “Yes, after we get the project done.”

Renée whispered in my ear, “I think Ben might want to become a partner.” I grinned thinking about how fast we could actually build the units with four of us working on them.

That’s when Ben asks us the question.

“You know, if we incorporated the business right now. We could force the ownership of all R&D to the company and avoid any potential problems with the school system in the future.” Ok it was more of a statement than a question.

I had to ask, “Why do you think the school system would be a problem in the future?”

“Well once the project is entered in the science fair competition, the intellectual rights to the project pass to the school system. They do it that way to keep the kids from being ripped off by others. But the real reason is the royalties some company will have to pay to the school system.”

Lucy exclaimed, “Hay that’s not fair.”

Renée said, “How do we stop it from happening?”

Ben grinned, “By incorporating a business now, and making the intellectual rights the property of the company.”

“I don’t get it. How will that stop the school system from claiming they have royalty rights?”

“Simple, they will be unwilling to sign any paper that says they have to pay royalties to the company.”

Lucy asked, “So then the project wouldn’t be shown at the science fair?”

“Yes, it will be shown, well the prototype one will be shown. However the school will not be able to negotiate with companies to sell the rights for use. The company with the rights will be able to dictate the rights are not for sale.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.