Burn Baby Burn - Cover

Burn Baby Burn

Copyright© 2022 by Dyspneic

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This for those who want it all--cheating, revenge, winning the lottery, murder, divorce, romance, cool dogs, hot chicks, yada yada. I caught a lot of hell over on "Lit" for it either being too much of this or not enough of that. I wont even include the original 5th chapter (I'm still stinging from the stoning I got for it!). Instead I will finish it with my revised final(?) chapter. Hope you all like it. BTW this is NOTHING like my prior stories. It is vanilla compared to "Cheater" and "John".

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Rags To Riches   School   Cheating   Cuckold   BTB   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Revenge   Violence  

I have had some interesting comments on this story so far.

First off regarding the category. Yes it could fall into the Loving Wives section quite easily but because of it’s length, it was suggested to me to break it into smaller parts. Problem being the interesting guidelines. Since there is no sex in the first parts they could only be submitted under non-erotic—however all non-erotic submissions have to be complete stories, which brings me back around to the Novels and Novellas ... feel my pain?

As for just dumping the entire story on at once, tried that too. Very painful. The Moderators rejected all the other parts for being submitted out of order and then rejected the first part because it wasn’t a complete story (Heavy sigh).

And to the fellow who suggested that Chad enjoyed being separated from his family based on his work history ... where did you get that idea from? I served 20 years in the Navy, and I can assure you that nobody ‘enjoys’ being separated from their families for that long. Chad’s schedule in the oil fields would be a picnic compared to a WestPac.

That said, I am submitting the remainder of the story at once hoping it all works out as I will be on holidays for the next couple weeks.

Cheers


Expecting a battle to get Bobby into counseling, Jennifer preemptively requested an injunction. The date of the hearing was scheduled for a week hence. Chad attempted to call Molly to discuss it, but she ignored him. Jess met with them that afternoon after close of business. he appeared even more smug than usual.

“This is like taking candy from a fat kid!” She grinned, setting a medium duffle on the conference table. Paul joined them and graciously accepted a water bottle from his wife. Chad took one as well and sat down.

“What do you have Jess?” Paul asked her as he loosened his tie.

“Well, they aren’t very original.” She replied. “They retained Joshua Perkins to represent them, again.”

Jenn’s husband rolled his eyes and looked at his client. “Perkins & Pratt represented Franky D during the hospital suit.” He explained. “They are second rate criminal attorneys at best, and Family Law isn’t in their repertoire at all.”

Jennifer grinned widely and looked through her phone contacts. “I will contact him tomorrow morning and try to set up a meeting.” She jotted a quick note on her pad. “Since your ex tore up the petition, he will need another copy.”

“What can I do in the meantime?” Chad asked.

Jess leered at him suggestively. “Well ... PD. I can think of a few things.”

Jennifer noted the blush on Chad’s face and looked askance at her twin. “What happened to PB?”

“Oh no!” She smirked. “He is definitely a PD.”

“What, pray tell, is a ‘PD’?” Paul asked.

“Honey, you don’t want to know.” Jen smiled at him. The twins gazed knowingly at each other and giggled. “Piledriver.” They exclaimed simultaneously.

Chad looked sharply down at the table while his attorney buried his face in his hands.

“Seriously though.” Jen added. “Just keep on and maintain a low profile. “There was an implied threat against your life, so we want you to stay out of the picture until the hearing next week.”

Paul nodded. “Copies and transcripts of the surveillance from Franky’s house, has been ‘anonymously’ tipped to both the FBI and the AG’s office.” His expression was hardly benign. “That will make it a federal case that is unlikely to be ignored.”

“And if it is.” Jess added. “It will be sent to a couple news anchors who aren’t swayed by threats.”

Jennifer nodded. “It will be leaked regardless once the petition is heard by the courts. That is when we will go to battle.”


A week later found them at the courthouse waiting to be ushered into the court room to plead their case. Molly and Franky stood off to the side with their rotund attorney and all 3 of his children. She had denied him, every time he tried to reach out and speak to Bobby. But when the youngest spotted his father in the hallway, he jerked away from his mother’s grip and rushed to embrace him. “Dad!” He wept as he clung to Chad’s shirt.

Chad held back bitter tears as he hugged his son and reassured him quietly. He looked up and gazed into Molly’s hateful eyes. His jaw clenched in anger, and he looked away in disgust. Franky jr. looked bored and nonplussed. The obese man in the ill-fitting suit stared at his two sharply dressed attorneys then glance away uncomfortably.

They were ushered into the courtroom and took separate positions to either side before the bench. They rose respectfully upon the magistrate’s entry and the hearing was called to order. A stenographer sat off to the side recording every word spoken.

Paul presented their plea and reasoning for Bobby to be ordered into counseling and went on to describe the hardship that the child was exposed to due to the confounding circumstances of his parentage and Chad’s concern for his welfare. He also submitted a custodial petition claiming that Molly had denied any visitations since being served.

The judge reviewed the petitions and looked up at Molly and Franks attorney. “Mr. Perkins, would your clients care to respond?”

“Indeed, we would your honor.” He replied stepping forward.

They defended their position by accusing Chad of alienating his family for years and utterly abandoning them recently. He contended that the husband demonstrated a valid and dangerous threat to his estranged wife and children and presented a counter petition for full custody with an additional restraining order prohibiting Chad from being within 500 yards of them at all times.

Mr. Perkins went on to presented Billy and Bethany as adult character witnesses. Billy readily took the stand and eagerly answered the questions presented to him by their attorney.

“Tell us William, do you feel like your father has been a good figure as you grew up?” He asked.

“Well, I guess maybe...” Bobby stammered. He wouldn’t look his father in the eye. “I mean he was never really there—you know? He was always gone all the time and we never saw him.” He muttered staring down at his hands.

Chad whispered into Paul’s ear, who began scratching brief notes on his pad.

Mr. Perkins waved towards Molly and Frank. “Would you say that your Uncle Frank filled in as your surrogate father?”

Billy nodded but continued to look down. “Oh, for sure! He has always been there for us. He helped Mom out a lot to raise us good. He even bought us things to help us with school and college.”

“What kind of things did your Uncle Frank provide for you and your sister?” Mr. Perkins continued.

“Oh, he bought us new cloths, cell phones, laptop computers,” The boy answered excitedly. “He even got me and Bethany cars for college!”

Chad whispered to Paul again as the fat lawyer summed up his argument. “Did your father ever provide you with anything?”

Billy scoffed. “Heck No!” He blurted. “His favorite word is—No!”

The judge looked skeptically at the Defendants nodded to Paul. “Would you care to cross examine Counselor?”

Paul rose and straightened his suit. “Yes. Thankyou your honor.” He approached the bench and looked into the nervous blue eyes of the young man. “Billy—can I call you Billy?” The boy nodded and swallowed nervously.

Paul smiled warmly. “Thank you. Billy, do you know why your father was gone ‘all’ the time?” He emphasized the word with double fingers.

“Uh yeah sorta. He was off doing war stuff I guess.”

“By ‘war stuff,” again the fingers, “you mean that he was deployed with the US Navy, defending our country. Is that correct?” He asked softly.

“Yeah, I guess.”

Paul nodded and crossed his arms. “And after he separated from the Navy, he went to work for a Petroleum company in Nebraska, where he was gone for 2 weeks at a time—is that also correct?”

Billy began fidgeting nervously as he nodded hesitantly.

“Will your honor interpret that as confirmation?” Paul asked the judge, who nodded.

“And did your mother ever work during this time?” He continued.

“Objection!” Mr. Perkins stood. “Your honor raising three children is a full-time job by itself!”

Paul conceded with a nod to the other attorney. “I’m only establishing that during these expressed absences, Mr. Hartley was in fact proving a great deal for his family.”

The judge nodded again. “Understood Mr. Bradley, continue.”

Paul turned back to the young man on the stand. “So, your father may have been absent at times but he did, in fact maintain a presence in the lives of you and your siblings, correct?”

Again, Billy scoffed. “Not much of one.”

Paul frowned at him. “Tell me Billy, while you were growing up did your father ever help you with your homework?”

“Well ... yeah.”

“And I understand you were quite involved in school sports, correct? Did your father participate in that at all?”

Billy flushed and muttered. “Yes.”

“How did he participate with your baseball, football, and track events?” Paul probed innocently.

“He ... coached me, um, us.”

Paul nodded and held his chin as he faced back to the group. “Billy who taught you to drive?”

The young man sighed heavily with frustration. “Dad did.”

“Thank you, Billy.” Paul stepped over to his table, then turned back. “But he would not buy you a car, is that correct.”

Billy nodded his head. “Exactly! Uncle Frank didn’t mind at all.” He exclaimed.

Paul nodded. “Tell me, did your father ever tell you why he wouldn’t buy you a car?”

“He said I wasn’t responsible enough.” He muttered angrily.

“I see.” He stepped around to his seat and paused again before sitting down. “One last thing young man.” He gestured. “What is the current status of your shiny new truck that you received from your uncle?”

Several gasps were heard from the defendant table. Billy turned bright red and looked down sheepishly.

“Please answer the question.” Ordered the judge.

“I wrecked it.”

“Your honor. We have offered striking testimony to show just how devoted Mr. Hartley has been towards his children.” Paul stated later. “Whether the two oldest believe it or not. If you please, we feel it behooves the court to see to the emotional wellbeing of the younger child. Even though Bobby is not the biological offspring of Mr. Hartley—he is listed on the child’s birth certificate as the parent and has provided for him as his own.” He waved his arm dramatically toward the defendant table. “Unlike his real father.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.