Burn Baby Burn - Cover

Burn Baby Burn

Copyright© 2022 by Dyspneic

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This for those who want it all--cheating, revenge, winning the lottery, murder, divorce, romance, cool dogs, hot chicks, yada yada. I caught a lot of hell over on "Lit" for it either being too much of this or not enough of that. I wont even include the original 5th chapter (I'm still stinging from the stoning I got for it!). Instead I will finish it with my revised final(?) chapter. Hope you all like it. BTW this is NOTHING like my prior stories. It is vanilla compared to "Cheater" and "John".

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Rags To Riches   School   Cheating   Cuckold   BTB   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Revenge   Violence  

The following evening Jessica and Jennifer walked into the front door of the condo, without any fanfare. Gunner was beside himself trying to decide whether to bark or whimper excitedly as his long forgotten best friend ever, dropped to his side and loved all over him. Tappy had no problem filling the house with excited barks. When Jen saw her beautiful red-haired son, she cried out and fell to her knees on the floor with her arms held wide. “Mama!” Spencer cried joyfully and launched himself at her. Even Bobby fought back tears as they all quietly watched the two hold each other fiercely. Finally, Gunner had enough and rudely pushed his way between the two, insisting that he was the best filling for their love sandwich. Both mom and son giggled as they wiped their tears away and scratched him appreciatively, without even realizing that the healing had begun.

Chad had barely risen when Jess sprung into his arms and wrapped her own around his neck, preparatory for an epic reunion kiss. They kissed hungrily for a full minute before letting the outside world back into their bubble. They made small talk with the group for a few minutes before longing and hormones pulled them into their room where they divested each other of clothing in record time. She stood before him holding his erection in both hands and stroking it gently.

“Oh my God I need this so bad baby.” She whispered desperately. She bent over and took his head into her mouth causing a groan to escape him as he closed his eyes. Holding her head, he tried not to control the urge to thrust his hips into her face.

She hummed and moaned as she bobbed up and down on his cock, stroking his base with one hand while she fondled his balls with the other. She instinctively knew before he did that he was already getting close, when she stood up and pulled him over to the bed. Without preface she climbed up and positioned herself on her hands and knees with her ass towards him invitingly. He eagerly grabbed her hips and pressed his pulsing member firmly against her vaginal entrance before easing himself into her.

“Oh my...” She moaned as she lowered her face to her hands and surrendered herself to his carnal need. He began fucking her hard and she received every one of his thrusts by bracing herself and crying out as he seated himself fully inside her. Then he was pulling her against him tightly and shooting an enormous load of cum into her.

After he was done he eased himself out of her and flipped her to her back so he could bury his face in her crotch. She moaned in ecstasy as he began sucking her clitoris while he inserted a finger into her channel and continued fucking her digitally. He felt her nails dig into his scalp as she began squeezing his head with her thighs. Her first long awaited orgasm hit her like a freight train, and she gasped in delight as it swept her away in a euphoric tidal wave.

Moments later she was snuggled up to him with her body facing his. She ran her fingers through his chest hair and left delicate little kisses all over his neck and face. “God I have missed you!” She whispered.

“Same.” He whispered back. “Let’s not do that again.”

“Agreed.”


Jennifer was almost back to her old self by the next day. Spencer was glued to her side the entire time and she held him tightly several times as tears came to her eyes. But she interacted with everyone else normally for the most part. There was still a pervading sense of loss that hung over her like a cloud, but she smiled now and then and was easily diverted from her dark mood whenever they noticed it. She also spent a great deal of time texting on her phone, smiling inwardly.

Genevieve pounced on Jess as soon as she had the chance and Chad found the two head-to-head in intense whispered discussions on several occasions. Then they disappeared out to the garage, and he heard the soft whisper as Jessica’s white with black trim, Kawasaki Ninja 400 came to life and purred at idle. He stepped out front as the bike slowly rolled out to the street with both girls on it, their heads and faces concealed under matching black and pink helmets. Evie was straddling the higher rear seat, hugging Jess possessively. Her spaghetti strap tank rode up her back revealing her manta ray tramp stamp. They picked up speed and disappeared down the street to parts unknown.

When they returned hours later Chad was sitting on the front deck with a beer. Gunner and Tappy were sprawled out in the sun on their backs. He was surprised on two accounts. One was the change in Evie’s attire. She was now dressed in tight distressed jeans with random tactful holes, along with a pink and cream-colored leather riding jacket. Her head was covered with a matching half helmet, and she wore a pair of pink mirrored sunglasses. Second, she was actually driving the motorcycle with his bride-to-be perched up behind her. They pulled into the garage, and he heard the bike cut off. Tappy had rolled over, and her tail was sweeping across the deck excitedly.

When the two ladies appeared both dogs rose to greet them, and Chad studied them closely. Jess came over and plopped down on his lap, seeking a long kiss, while Genevieve knelt down and loved all over the adoring canines. Chad could smell the fresh windblown scent from their recent ride as he rubbed his hand possessively across her shapely bottom.

“So, what do you think baby?” She murmured to him gesturing at Evie. “Is she perfect or what?”

He nodded thoughtfully then grinned, his humor blowing through the façade like so much chaff. “Kurt will most definitely approve.”

Jess slugged him and Evie’s face flushed as she overheard. But he could see tell she was appreciative of his remark.

“So, do you think she is ready ride him?” He smirked under his breath in Jess’ ear.

“You just stop!” She hissed with a giggle. “She’s in a fragile state right now and needs... ‘

“Yeah, I know what she needs.” He coughed as she slugged him again. He could tell she was struggling to contain her own laughter.

“I’m going to get started on supper.” Evie declared and fled into the house with her ears burning. The dogs heard the magic word and followed her hopefully.

Jess collapsed with her face buried into Chad’s neck, her body shaking with her laughter.

“Your sister took Spencer and Bobby to the skate park about an hour ago.”

Jess nodded appreciating the update. “I got a bunch of texts from Kurt.” She replied pulling out her phone. “Do you know much of Molly’s routine these days?”

He raised an eyebrow curiously. “Not at all.” He replied. She was released from the hospital and as far as he knew she stayed at home. Bethany texted him goodbye before they headed back to school a while back. “Why?”

“He suggests we keep an eye on her and learn her routine. Do you think she changed the locks on your old house?” She stretched out cat-like in his lap and purred.

“Knowing her, I doubt it.” He mused. “You gonna break in and bug the place again?”

She nodded. “Think you could coax her out for a bit and maybe get a cloner next to her cell?”

He shrugged. “It’s worth a shot.”


It turned out to be less an ordeal than expected. He called her later, convincing her that he cared enough to check up on her. Apparently she was lonely and eager to lash out at anyone, even him, especially him. She agreed to go to lunch with him if only for the opportunity to chastise and ridicule him for being the worst human being on the planet.

He chose a food truck and an outdoor venue, not wishing to expose any restaurant patrons to her toxicity. As they sat at a picnic table across from each other he studied her. Molly had lost a lot of weight and her hair seemed stringy and flat on her head. Her skin appeared pale, almost translucent and her belly had grown considerably. He didn’t hold back. “You look like shit Mol.”

She glared at him hatefully for a second and then her expression turned pitiful. “I feel dead.” She sniffled. She sipped her drink but didn’t touch her sandwich. “I’m all alone now. I have nothing.” She looked over at him with red rimmed eyes and he found himself looking back uncomfortably. He would rather she verbally accost him and treat him like crap than watch her wallow in self-pity.

“What am I supposed to do now Chad?”

“What do you mean Mol?” He asked evenly between bites.

“Frank left me with nothing. His assets were all frozen before he died and now, I am all alone and penniless.” Her voice trembled.

It took a moment for Chad to center himself and set aside the spite and anger that rose up at her words. Naturally it was all about her again. He sighed and took a deep breath before responding.

“Mol you are not alone, and you are not penniless.” He started. “The house is paid for, and it’s yours free and clear. You could sell it for a nice sum and move into a smaller apartment if you wanted. It’s far too big now that the kids are gone.” He reasoned. “And I’m paying you nearly 2 grand a month in alimony.”

To her credit, Molly sniffed and considered his words with a nod. He held his hand out gesturing for her phone.

“Matt can help you out when you decide to sell. Let me put a few numbers into your contacts.”

She unlocked it and handed it over. He set it down on the table right above the cloner which was in his pocket under the table. He grabbed his phone out of his other pocket and opened up his contacts. He glanced up at her and found her staring off into space. “Eat your sandwich.” He ordered and she obediently unwrapped it and took a bite.

He slowly added Mathew’s contact information into her phone and started adding his own when he felt the telltale vibration in his pocket informing him the cloning process was complete. He cleared his info from her contact and saved it before handing it back. “Matt can reach me if needed.”

The food must have fueled her spiteful engine because she soon turned waspish and angry, berating him for how badly he treated her over the years, driving her away (to another man’s bed, he mused) and causing their family to disintegrate. Back in his comfort zone Chad just rolled his eyes and chewed quietly as he sat there absorbing all the abuse.

30 minutes later he received a text telling him to grab more beer and a gallon of milk on the way home.

Molly couldn’t wait to jump out of his truck when he pulled up to his old house. He grinned as she stomped up to the entryway and disappeared inside. “Cunt.” He muttered as he drove off.


“We need a vacation!” Jessica declared one evening out of the blue. Her and Chad were cuddled in their usual spot while Geegee and Bobby shared the couch and huddle together over a sketch pad. They whispered and mumbled to each other secretively as Evie’s hands flew over the paper. She had an arsenal of colored pencils in her lap. Gunner lay sprawled across the center of the floor and Tappy lay on the couch next to Bobby with her legs splayed up in the air, for all intents and purposes, looking quite dead.

Jennifer had taken Spencer back to their home briefly and then signed them both up for a week-long retreat aimed at helping survivors learn to deal with their grief.

Chad agreed. “I think I know just the spot for us to go.” He said with a knowing wink at his bride to be.

“What have you got in mind babe?” She asked. Neither of the two doodlers across from them even looked up from their project.

Chad began whispering in her ear. Her eyes widened with delight, and she grinned. “Oh, I like it!”

Genevieve glimpsed up briefly at them with a raised eyebrow and then returned to her work.

Jess began whispering to Chad and he laughed out loud. “Oh yeah! Definitely.” He agreed. “And while we are there...” his voice faded as he whispered again into her ear. She suddenly squealed with excitement and jumped into his lap hugging his neck tightly. “Oh, you know what that means?” She suggested.

Chad nodded sagely to the continued annoyance of his son and his beautiful nanny. “Of course, Jen and Spence will be coming.” He answered. “He has his passport, doesn’t he?”

“Yep.”

“Then it’s settled. We need to start making travel arrangements.” He finished. They hugged each other and exchanged a long kiss.

“Oh, I can hardly wait!” Jess squeaked excitedly.

They paused and enjoyed the quiet for a moment before Bobby and Geegee both shared an approving grunt. They looked up at the two lovers and giggled to each other.

“What are you two chuckleheads giggling about?” Jess demanded.

“Nothing.” They said simultaneously and promptly giggled again.

Jessica eased herself from Chad’s lap and padded across the room bare foot. She held out her hand expectantly. “Hand it over!”

Bobby clutched the sketchpad possessively and closed it. “No way!” He retorted. “It’s private.”

“Give it up junior!” She growled at him. There was no mistaking the menace in her voice.

“Dad!” He whined.

“Uh huh.” Chad shook his head. “That woman scares me when she growls like that. I’m out of this one.”

Evie sighed and took the sketch pad back. “It’s really nothing.” She explained innocently. “We were just drawing a concept of your wedding.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.