Burn Baby Burn - Cover

Burn Baby Burn

Copyright© 2022 by Dyspneic

Introduction

Romantic Sex Story: Introduction - This for those who want it all--cheating, revenge, winning the lottery, murder, divorce, romance, cool dogs, hot chicks, yada yada. I caught a lot of hell over on "Lit" for it either being too much of this or not enough of that. I wont even include the original 5th chapter (I'm still stinging from the stoning I got for it!). Instead I will finish it with my revised final(?) chapter. Hope you all like it. BTW this is NOTHING like my prior stories. It is vanilla compared to "Cheater" and "John".

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Rags To Riches   School   Cheating   Cuckold   BTB   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Revenge   Violence  

Hello again. I have to confess that I may have (scratch that—definitely) tainted myself in the opinions of many with my first submission “Cheater Cheater.” This was evidenced by the volume of harsh comments I received from a lot of folks who really didn’t care for the darkness. Truth be told that story was more of an ill inspired act of desperation on my part, to get something accepted and published on this site. Sad right? Hey, it got posted, even if for only 2 days before getting pulled. Here’s hoping that my first story is my worst story. Still, I did appreciate the volume of high praise I received from many of you—as well as my first 60 followers!

The following story is more “me” and was rejected several times well before “CC” made it in. This story will be submitted under Romance even though it has themes of BTB, LW and revenge, redemption, etc. But by the time you finish it I hope you will agree it is more of a romance. Maybe I should have shortened it, but as I wrote the story it just kept opening up new avenues for me to follow. If that is not your bag, sorry.

There are no heavy sex scenes early on, but they do happen I promise. My primary objective was to create a story that switched gears and offered a few twists along the way. Anyway, I hope that you enjoy it.

I appreciate the comments—even the negative ones, so long as they validate the readers concerns with an explanation.

Exhibit A – This is a work of fiction. It is just a story. My characters, plots, story lines, etc. are all creations from the depth of my imagination and are craft solely to entertain. I am not a Lawyer, Accountant, Stockbroker, Mechanic, Private Eye, and so on. If the courtroom scenes stray too far from reality for some, feel free to leave toxic comments. I just refer you to Exhibit A. Same with every other part of the story.

Chadwick Spencer Hartley—Husband

Molly Ann Ruston-Hartley—Wife

Bethany Jordan Hartley—Oldest child

William (Billy) Radcliff Hartley—Middle child

Bobby Joseph Hartley –Youngest child

Frank Discarsio—Widowed husband to Florence

Florence Ruston-Discarsio—Deceased younger sister to Molly

Otis (Oty) Strickland—Chad’s friend

Beulah Strickland—Otis’ wife

Mathew Skivers—CPA and Chad’s buddy

Paul Bradley—divorce attorney

Jennifer Bradley—Paul’s wife and partner

Jessica Bradley—Jen’s (twin?) sister

Helen Dillard—Child counselor

Genevieve Guidry—Bobby’s Tutor

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.