John - Cover

John

Copyright© 2022 by Dyspneic

Chapter 4: Present Day Friday December 17th, 2021

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: Present Day Friday December 17th, 2021 - Cucked, humiliated and left for dead. They should've made certain... Okay, it is pure happenstance that my 1st three stories here have all tested the limits of perversion and darkness! I swear this type of story is not my norm. It's just that they can be so damn fun to write! And admittedly, once in a while I fall down the rabbit hole of my imagination--head first. Still I hope you enjoy. Cheers -Dys

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Gay   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Science Fiction   Cuckold   BTB   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   White Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Facial   Oral Sex   Revenge   Violence  

Present Day Friday December 17th, 2021

Jimmy Simms (or Sweet Jimmy as he was known) sat before his vanity adding the final touches to his makeup. He hummed R-E-S-P-E-C-T by Aretha Franklin as he pursed his lips at the fabulous woman staring back at him. She was taller, shinny and oh so black. Her long lashes glistened with glittery extensions and her blue eye shadow blended in with her outlandish rouge cheeks. The wig adorning his head was made up with curls and curly bangs that accentuated his almond shaped eyes that he inherited from his Korean mother.

He stood twirling fashionably before the mirror clad only in lacey pearl panties and a matching bra that he stuffed with tissues. He reached for his ankle length sequined grown and stepped into it, just as a knock sounded on his dressing room door. He gave a very masculine curse under his breath and then reverted back to his coy nom de scene. “Sweet Jimmy ain’t ready for visitors yet!” He called out sweetly.

The locked barrel in the doorknob snapped as it was forced beyond it’s tolerances. The door swung open, and a taller figure stepped into the dressing room. He wore relaxed blue jeans and a dark hoody with the hood pulled up, obscuring his face. “I wont take much of your time Jimmy.” A soft deep voice rumbled.

Jimmy paled as a chill ran up his spine at the sudden intrusion. Not that one could tell under all the makeup.

“Relax bud.” the figure continued. “I ain’t here to hurt you.”

Jimmy relaxed somewhat but turned cautiously back to the mirror eying the big man warily. “Zip me up Sugar?” He asked with a hint of his usual flair.

John snorted and reached forward to secure the back of the gown.

“Sweet Jimmy always has time for his biggest fans!” Jimmy purred suddenly and fluffed his wig suggestively. “And you are by far one of my biggest...”

“I got something else in mind.” John rumbled. “A favor.”

“Oh Sweet Jimmy is all about doing favors.” The tranny purred as he stepped into his platform stilettos and strapped them on.

“Two ruffs come in to the ‘Clam’ every Friday night and I want you to see if you can get them out back later.”

Sweet Jimmy made a kiss at the mirror before touching up and invisible flaw to his mascara. “Sugar, once I share a little of Sweet Jimmy’s chocolate kisses, ain’t nobody gonna ever go back.” he bragged. “But why don’t you tell me what you really after honey.” He stared evenly at the reflection of the man behind him.

John drew back his hood and saw the tranny’s eyes go wide. Jimmy whirled around facing him in alarm and stood to touch his scarred face. A lifeless glass retina stared back at him from the man’s left eye socket. “Oh baby!” He crooned. “Who did this to you?”

John tolerated the touch for a second before stepping back out of his reach. “Let’s just say I gotta score to settle with Pauli and Sal.”

Jimmy gasped as he recognized the names. He was all to familiar with the two violent men. He shook his head fearfully. “Oh no! Sweet Jimmy done had his share of those two. Ain’t no way I wanna go getting wrapped up with that again.” he almost wept. “They likes to hurt people yo.”

“Oh I know Jimmy.” John soothed. “All I’m asking is for you to get them out back. Promise them anything. And I swear to you they will never hurt you or anyone else ever again.” He reached into his pants pocket and pulled out a roll of cash. He tossed it onto the vanity. “For your trouble.”


The parking lot behind ‘The Bearded Clam’ was dark and unpaved. Cars, trucks, and motorcycles lined the outer perimeter of the lot and the only light to be had was from the nearby streetlights that shown over the front and side of the building.

The back door opened allowing the loud heavy base thumping music to pollute the still quiet beyond. Jimmy swayed drunkenly outside, followed by the two mob enforcers eager to partake in Sweet Jimmy’s charms.

“Oh my, Sweet Jimmy is so hot tonight!” The transvestite howled as he twirled away from the two ruffs, pulling a cigarette pack from his cleavage. He held a smoke up suggestively and smiled demurely at them both. “One of you boys have a light?” He purred.

Sal and Pauli had followed him out into the middle of the lot and stood impatiently as he shrugged and lit his own. The flare of the lighter temporarily blinded them as they grumbled together about getting a piece and going back in.

“Well—well—well.” Said an ominous voice from behind them. “If it isn’t Pauli and Sal. How’s it going boys?” They turned around startled as a dark figure emerged from the shadows of the cheap dive.

“Hey!” Pauly shouted angrily. “Who da fuck are you creeping up on us like that?” His hands were balled into fists as he prepared to beat the crap out of the stupid intruder.

“Ah. Don’t you remember me Pauli?” John asked as he walked forward to stand right in front of the gay thug. He pulled back his hood, but the lack of light did little to illuminate his battered features. Only a faint glimmer reflected off of his robotic eye and he grinned back at the uneasy mobster.

Sal quietly tried to step to the side in a flanking maneuver, but John reacted with hypersensitive reflexes, grabbing the shorter man by his throat, and pulling him forward as he grasped Pauli by the neck as well. Their heads made a sickening thud as they impacted with each other, and the two men collapsed at his feet.

Sweet Jimmy lost all pretense of being a woman as his cigarette fell from his mouth. “Holy Fuckin shit dude!” he cried out in shock. “Damn! Who da fuck are you man?”

“Don’t you worry about it Jimmy.” John said softly. “You just go on back in there and try real hard to forget all about this okay?”

“Uh huh...” The skinny black man nodded with wide eyes and beat a hasty retreat for the seedy bar’s back entrance.


It was early morning when Pauli groggily returned to consciousness. The fresh ocean air and the loud cries of the seagulls confused him for a second as he tried to take in his surroundings. Something was off about ... It came to him in a split second, but his bruised head took much longer to process his situation. He was seated naked over a cold wooden beam. Sal sat slumped in a similar position directly across from him, so they faced each other. His bare feet were dangling in the sea water, and he recognized a forest of black tarred pilings surrounding them, a pier high overhead. He was tied against a piling behind him, and he felt the pain of raw cuts as the barnacles dug into his flesh. He was gagged and his hands were bound in front of him. He looked down between his legs and his eye’s flew open as he screamed in terror through the gag. His penis was stretched out before him and held to the tarry beam beneath his buttocks with a large nail that had been driven through the shaft just below its head. Sal was positioned exactly the same across from him. He became aware of the pain as soon as he realized it and when he tried to move the agony only intensified.

A lazy wave came rushing through the pilings and splashed over the cross beam, spraying his face and chest. Across from him Sal groaned and shook his head. An instant later he became aware of his own terrifying predicament and began screaming through his gag as well.

“Ah good morning boys.” John greeted them warmly as he stepped forward to face them both. The water rose up to his hips as he stood by them. “I wasn’t sure you’d wake at all and drown on me.” He laughed lightly.

The two stared at him horribly, not recognizing the disfigured face and freakish left eye that regarded them with mild humor.

“You still don’t recognize your work, eh?” John chided. “Tsk tsk. Tell me, how is Lenny doing after I tried to bite his dick off?” He glanced back and forth at them as sudden recognition dawned on them both. If anything their expressions became even more horrified.

“Ah well I guess you cant tell me much of anything with those gags.” he chuckled. He held up an old green wine bottle that had been submerged for a long time. Cluster’s of barnacles clung to its sides. “Don’t you just hate litter? Especially in this day and age when we can repurpose anything?”

He waved it around him gesturing at the pier they sat beneath and the clusters of barnacle and mussels that covered each piling to well above their heads. “Take this bottle for instance.” he said and swung it widely over Sal’s head, causing him to wince as it shattered against the piling behind him. Glass fell down on his head and into his lap.

“Now this bottle can be used to cut!” he declared triumphantly. “Let me demonstrate.”

Sal sobbed through his gag as John grabbed the rope that secured his chest to the piling and began sawing on it with the broken edge of the glass. He was rather sloppy, and several cuts appeared on the man’s chest before he managed to cut through the rope, letting hit fall free. “Be careful now.” he added. “You don’t want to fall off this cross beam and wind up hanging by your pecker.” Sal’s eyes got wider as another wave rushed over them, reaching higher this time. He grabbed the beam tightly and held on.

John turned to Pauli and began sawing on his rope, talking as he worked. “Dang, the tide is coming in faster than I thought.” he muttered loud enough to be heard over the sobs and whimpers. He finished cutting through the rope and it too fell away. Only their hands were bound now and only by a thin twine wrapped several times around their wrists.

John stood back and pointed the broken bottle meaningfully at their nailed down members. “Now you both are gonna have to make a choice here.” he said firmly as they stared back at him in terrified disbelief. “You either cut yourself free or drown.”

He pointed at their wrists. “You know, I did a lot of bleeding recently and I learned a thing or two as I went through it.” He grinned like he had a secret he was just itching to share. “It’s real easy to bleed to death from a severed penis. So you need to take certain measures to make sure that doesn’t happen.”

Another wave came through, even higher. The water was nearly level with the cross beam now.

“You see that string holding your wrists together, is real small which makes it a perfect tourniquet.” He looked thoughtfully at each other them. “You do know what a tourniquet is right?” They gaped back at his desperately. “It’s French for turnstile, don’t ask me why, I didn’t make it up.” He shrugged with a bewildered expression. “Anyway, what you want to do is take that string and tie it around your dick, just below where you want to make the cut. And you want to tie it real good and tight, see?” He grinned at each with a maniacal glint to his one good eye. “That way you won’t exsanguinate when you free yourself.”

Another bigger wave crashed through the pilings and washed over them all, threatening to dislodge the two mobsters.

“Exsanguinate.” He said with precise elocution. “That is another cool word. It’s not French though. It comes from the Latin ‘exsanguintius’ which means literally bloodless.” He mused loudly to himself before returning his attention to his victims. “But you get the idea.” He said. “Now in a few minutes the tide is going to be over your seats there and it’s going to be real hard to stay put. So I suggest you work fast.”

He looked at the bottle in his hand and then back at each of them. “I’m sorry but I only found one bottle so you will have to share.”

Another bigger wave came sooner than expected and shoved both of them over suddenly. They both would have toppled had it not been for the firm hands of John who braced them up until it passed. They actually looked at him with appreciation for their rescue.

“Now I am willing to just stick the bottle right here between you two, but it might just wash away.” he reasoned. The water was already above the beam now. “So I’ll tell you what I’ll do.” He paused and looked at each man for several seconds. “I will give the bottle to the first one of you who tells me where I can find Lenny and Eleanor.” He let that sink in and the two looked across at each other. “Don’t think about it too long now boys. Time’s a wasting.”


A brand-new black Lincoln Continental Luxury 4 door sedan cruised down the darkened streets later that evening. It pulled into a sunken garage and maneuvered through multiple levels until it reached the lower executive parking area. It pulled up to a bank of elevators and stopped. The driver got out and held the door for Lenny who in turn walked around the vehicle and held the other door for Eleanor, giving her his hand as she climbed out. They strode arm in arm to the elevator and pushed a button. Once the car arrived they entered, and Lenny punched the top button for his penthouse suite. The doors closed and they began to rise smoothly and quietly.

It was somewhat a surprise when the elevator stopped suddenly and opened its doors on the fifth floor to admit a large man wearing sweatpants and a hoody. The hoody was pulled up and he was wearing sunglasses to further obscure his face. Lenny looked on with disbelief as the character turned his back to them and regarded the number pad.

“Hey!” This is a private elevator friend.” he said tersely to the back of the figure. “You need to get out and take the public ones.”

A large hand held up a black access card, which was inserted into the VIP access slot. Then he pressed a button several floors below the penthouse and stood fixed as the doors closed again.

“You got a lotta nerve buddy.” Lenny snarled and reached to grab the guys shoulder. He wasn’t expecting the other guy to turn towards him suddenly and press the metal electrodes of the stun gun into his throat.

Eleanor screamed as the weapon clicked repeatedly, throwing her lover into a spasm before he collapsed on the floor. She stared back in terror as the man hovered over her and pulled his hood back.

“Hi Honey.” John said pleasantly as he removed his sunglasses. “Did you miss me?”

He gave her several seconds to register the horror of his badly scarred face and artificial eye before he activated the stun gun once more and struck it against her bare sternum. Once she collapsed beside Lenny, he turned back to the control panel and produced a fire access key that he used to redirect the carriage to the emergency vehicle staging area on the first basement level.


Lenny woke to repeated slapping across his cheeks. “Hey! Lenny, wake up!” He struggled to open his eyes but the effects of the ketamine/propofol cocktail still lingered in his system. “C’mon! Wake up asshole!” He blinked hard and cried out as a sharp electrical impulse shocked his entire body. His eyes flew open.

“Ow! Fuck! Shit!” he screamed, “What the fuck?” He tried to move but couldn’t. He took a second to clear his head and take in his surroundings. What he discovered left him utterly dumbfounded. He was in some kind of expansive warehouse full of boxes and crates. An area was cleared in the middle, where he found himself strapped naked and spread-eagle to a mattress box spring that was stripped of all its fabric. The sharp metal springs dug painfully into his back and ass cheeks. The box spring was propped up at an angle so that he was practically upright. At an angle to his left was a similar box spring with Ellie strapped to it, in an identical manner. She remained unconscious.

The area directly before the two box springs was well lit by portable light stands, so he could see the heavy black cables laying on the floor connecting both bed frames to a square looking box on a pedestal. Several enormous deep cycle batteries were arranged to either side of the contraption.

His fuddled mind could only grasp an ominous impression from his observations, until the figure stepped into the lighted area from the shadows. A sudden terrifying chill ran up his spine as he tried to focus on the man. He was tall and solid looking, with black overall’s, boots, and gloves on his hands. But his head remained unadorned, and the disfigurement of his face was so bad it looked like a slipshod makeup casting for a B rated horror movie.

“Hi Lenny.” The man greeted as he walked up to the trapped mobster. His voice was clear unlike his face, but Lenny was too preoccupied by the gleaming orb that stared back at him from the ugly man’s left eye.

“Who ... what the fuck are you supposed to be?” Lenny challenged as was his nature, despite his predicament.

“What?” John asked with a grin. “You don’t recognize me?” He turned his head side to side to give him a better look at his features. “How disappointing. And I thought I had made such an impression on you during our last meeting...” He laughed as he gazed pointedly at the man’s oversized cock, where the telltale line of a scar ringed it just below the head. “How is the old pecker anyways?” He reached over and slapped it painfully causing another cry of outrage from his prisoner.

“You!” Lenny raged and began thrashing about trying to break free from his bondage. “How the fuck are you still alive?” he screamed as spittle flew from his enraged face. “You’re supposed to be dead!”

John stood before him grinning then turned his attention to the other bed frame as Eleanor began coming around from all the yelling and thrashing. He watched expectantly as she shook her groggy head several times and tried to open and focus her eyes.

“Hello Eleanor.” he purred softly to her. “How are you, my love?”

“Johnny?” she moaned confused as she struggled to clear her vision. Then her eyes snapped wide open as she stared straight at him in utter horror. Recognition struck her and she paled as a scream tore from her throat. “Oh God! Johnny!” she thrashed weakly against her bindings as she began to perceive her situation. Sobs began shaking her as tears flowed from her eyes.

“What the fuck are you doing?” Lenny roared at him. He jerked futilely at his own restraints before stopping to catch his breath.

“Yeah. That is about enough out of you.” John replied as he stepped forward with a wide piece of duct tape. Lenny glared at him and began shaking his head side to side to avoid the gag.

John paused and regarded him patiently. “Uh uh.” he tsked. “Unless you want it over your nose and mouth...”

Lenny’s eyes widened with fear, but he stopped struggling as the sticky tape was pressed tightly over his mouth. John slapped him affectionately across the cheek as he stepped back to regard them both.

“You see Lenny, you really have nothing to say that I want to hear. So all you have to do is just stay put and enjoy the show.” He turned to regard his ‘wife’ as she blubbered incoherently to the air around her. She kept her eyes tightly closed in an effort to deny her predicament.

He pulled a stun gun from his hip pocket and activated it. The sharp clicking of the electrodes echoed around them. Ellies eye flew open, and she stared at the device in horror as he waved it back and forth in front of her.

“Oh. You remember this do you?” he asked pleasantly. He stared at the two prominent burn marks on her chest. “You have some idea of how much this little bastard hurts then.” He turned it off and tossed it into the shadows.

“I remember quite well.” he added as she once again closed her eyes tightly, her mouth curled as she cried hysterically.

“But neither of you have any idea what real pain is like.” His voice became sinister with emotion. “I have endured more pain and suffering than either of you could ever endure.” He spun around and held his arms wide, grinning at Lenny’s stricken expression. “And would you just look at me now!” He ended with a shout and a wild laugh.

“Oh it has been a long road for Johnny! You can be sure of that.” he continued. “I have undergone so many surgeries that I lost count back at 30 or 40.” he paused. “And rehab ... that was a real bitch! But I am all better now!” he grinned maniacally. “More than better.”

Ellies wailing had diminished to quiet subdued sobbing and Lenny gave up trying to talk through the gag entirely.

“But enough about me.” he shouted startling them both. “This is all about the two of you.” He pointed at each other them and began rummaging around the pedestal. “All I dreamed about since I was able to dream again, was how badly I wanted to make you both pay for what you did to me. Killing you just didn’t seem like enough.”

He reached into a drawer and pulled out a long metal rod. It was as long as his forearm and slightly curved. There was a threaded bolt on one end with a large nut loosely threaded onto it, while the other end was rounded and slightly enlarged much like a... “Oh yes.” John smiled knowingly as they both gaped at the steel dildo. He picked up the end of one black cable revealing a copper eye attachment. With deliberate slowness he removed the nut from the dildo and attached the black cable to it by slipping the eye over the bolt and resecuring it tightly with the nut. He looked up at Lenny and smiled wickedly as he produced a small tube of medical conductive jelly. Lenny became hysterical as he watched John apply the lubricant to the metallic phallus and then hold it suggestively before him. “This is all for you big guy.” he cooed as he walked around behind the bed frame. “I’m sure Sal or Pauli would appreciate it more,” he continued as he looked through the springs at Lenny bare ass cheeks, “but they have bigger concerns at the moment.” A large hole in the box spring gave him the access he needed and with no fanfare he shoved the large steel shaft firmly into his rectum and inserted it fully into his ass. Lenny emitted a strangled shriek of agony and the box spring rattled as he thrashed helplessly.

John reappeared and bent to grab another cable, this one ended with over a foot of simple copper strands that had been stripped of insulation. He waved it around slowly and the copper strands spread out in a fanning motion swaying with his gesture. “You guys are gonna love this!” he assured them as he stood before Lenny again. “Nothing so barbaric as what y’all did to me, no sirree. This is high tech artistry here.” he claimed. “My friends helped me devise it.” He softly caressed Lenny’s chest with the copper strands, dragging them across his skin. He reacted with a jerking seizure and a high-pitched squeal as dozens of sparks lit up from where the dozens of contacts occurred across his torso.

“Ah damn!” John lamented as he pulled them back. “I forgot to turn the circuit off first. I’m really sorry about that.” He walked over and flipped a switch on the pedestal. “There we go. Now this shouldn’t hurt a bit.” And with that he divided the strands in two with his gloved hands. The first set of wires were wrapped repeatedly around the fully length of Lenny’s flaccid penis and then back again while the second strand he wrapped tightly around his scrotum until only his balls could be seen hanging below the copper sheath. Lenny screamed, thrashed, cried, sobbed, and wept during the process but could do nothing but accept what was happening.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.