Brock: Acts of Passion and Violence - Cover

Brock: Acts of Passion and Violence

Copyright© 2022 by Pete Fox

Chapter 8

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 8 - 5th place Best Incest Story 2023. A story set in the Sex Date Universe. The Steele family throws a sexy swinging party for the Sinclair family. Things get tough at work for Brock, requiring action. The party moves to the next level between teenage Zack and his ladies. The action moves overseas and Passion and Violence collide. International and Nashville locations. The family comes together in a New Years Eve foursome. Updated March 2024.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Lesbian   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Big Breasts   Clergy  

Nashville – New Years Eve

Finishing Strong

Zack sat in the back seat of his father’s Mercedes his sister next to him. Heidi was pretty, more than just pretty she was gorgeous, fun, and desirable. A bit intimidating, like their mom who sat in the front seat next to their dad. Heidi could be a pain in his butt at times but more often than not they got along. Tonight, her brown hair was done up in some kind of sexy braid bump exposing her slender neck. On her earlobes, she wore the new expensive-looking diamond earrings she received at Christmas. Heidi caught him watching her as the car stopped at the security gate at the entrance to Antebellum Estates.

“What?” Heidi said, turning in her seat to look at him. It was dark out, but the security light briefly lit the interior.

“You look nice,” he said honestly.

The car started forward again. His parents were talking quietly. They had been getting on really well recently.

After the rocky start when his mom and Heidi returned to Nashville from Vienna at the end of May, they had a good summer and a better fall.

“Uh thanks,” Heidi replied, her head still turned, watching him then added. “Not looking too bad yourself.”

She took his hand in hers, their hands resting on the smooth leather seat cushion between them. Her hand was warm and soft. Heidi smelled nice too. The scent of her perfume, jasmine, now mixed with her sweat after hours of dancing and socializing at the Rod and Gun Club. He thought of his date Elena, she had soft hands, smelled nice, just like Heidi, and felt good in his arms as they danced.

“You’re thinking of her?” Heidi quizzed him in the darkness as the car pulled into their cul-de-sac.

Guilty. He nodded. “Yeah, I guess I was,” Zack said being honest.

Heidi held his hand tighter “That was a heck of a kiss she gave you.”

“True, she can kiss,” he said not embarrassed to talk about kissing other girls with his sister. Heidi had kissed her fair share of girls, and a few boys.

But kissing Elena as the New Year rang in, a girl he had been ‘hot for’ to use one of his dad’s terms for the last couple of months, was amazing, different. A kiss he had been chasing hard. He wasn’t sure who kissed who as everyone started making noise, blowing horns, screaming at the live feed on the big TV screens from downtown Nashville.

His arms around his slender friend, her big brown intelligent eyes smiling at him. Their faces and lips met; she opened her mouth to his. Holding her tighter, he was sure she could feel his rapidly beating heart and the hard-on in his pants. The kiss, wet, warm, some tongue his right hand moving up the front of her dress in the darkness until he found the small firm mound of her breast. He wanted her. She didn’t stop him as he squeezed her tit, not letting go. Eventually, she broke the kiss, resting her head on his shoulder as he dropped his hand back to her waist, just in time. Elena’s dad’s hand on Zack’s shoulder broke the moment as her dad bent his head to his daughter for a kiss on the lips and a hug as Zack turned away.

Zack found ladies old and young to kiss and hug as the New Year 2030 began. Finally, on the edge of the crowd by the big round table his father had paid for, he found his mom. Julia stood looking beautiful and elegant in her tight-fitting black cocktail dress smiling as she greeted then kissed and hugged all comers, man or woman. She saw Zack and opened her arms. They kissed on the lips, and he started to push his tongue into hers when her hand on his chest reminded him, they weren’t at home.

His cock was hard in his pants after Elena and all the kissing and hugging. Heidi stumbled up to the table, her face a smear of red lipstick as she reached for her champagne flute and drank the last of it. They hadn’t kissed yet.

Before they could his dad grabbed his daughter from behind in a hug and she turned her face to him for a kiss. Elena and her parents returned to the table. They were his father’s guests for the evening, Zack having asked his dad to invite the Robinsons. Danika and her mom Lindsey were in the crowd somewhere as was Clara, who decided to join the adults for an evening out. It had been a nice evening but looking at his dad he could tell he was tired. They would all be leaving soon.

“You know Zack, we never kissed. I saw you kissing everyone else,” Heidi said her voice teasing him still holding his hand as the Mercedes parked itself in the driveway next to his pickup truck.

“We’re home,” his mom said, pointing out the obvious. “Don’t go upstairs yet, come to the kitchen.”

Zack followed everyone inside. He tossed his suit coat on the couch in the living room and pulled off his tie as he walked to the kitchen where his parents and sister were. They stood around the granite-top island as his mom pulled a chilled bottle of champagne out of the fridge. His dad popped the cork which sailed off into the living room causing them all to laugh. His mom poured four glasses of golden bubbly goodness.

They made small talk about the evening until his dad was ready, having shed his coat and tie.

Brock lifted his champagne flute, “2029 was a good year for our family.” He said looking at Zack and Heidi, and finally Julia. “This year, I think will be even better,” he paused, his face for a moment emotional. “I’m proud of both of you,” he said looking at Zack and Heidi.

It was nice to hear that from his dad. His dad had been super busy the last few weeks. The two of them did manage to fly out to San Francisco in early November to watch the Giants clinch their 5th World Series championship in a game six thriller. Otherwise, his dad hadn’t been around much. He made the Fall Brothel Night in early December and the three of them, his sister included, had bonded over that shared experience. Then he was busy with work, hardly ever home. Zack knew the events of that night in October were weighing heavily on his dad, but he didn’t ask.

“Julia, I don’t say it enough you’re the best wife a man could ask for, I love you,” Brock said tilting his glass at his wife.

His mom looked radiant smiling from ear to ear at her husband’s praise.

“Let’s not forget Eva.” Brock said looking at the three of them, “She has been a blessing to each one of us. Safe travels home,” he added looking at them, seeing they agreed.

Zack missed Eva. She had been traveling a lot for work and was spending the holidays with her family in Estonia.

Brock raised his glass, “To us, the Steeles. May God Bless each of us and our family this year. To good health and all that,” Brock said as he made his simple toast. They all drank.

The bubbles tickled his nose as did his sister’s based on the face she made. She was looking at Zack with those beautiful blue eyes of hers. His mom was looking at her husband.

“Brock, you and Zack give us girls a few minutes before you come upstairs,” Julia said as she took Heidi’s hand.

His mom gave Zack a light kiss on the lips as she went by. Heidi just smiled and waved at him.

His dad took two beers out of the fridge, and they went and sat on the long couch on either end. Both took out their devices and sipped their beer. Zack sent a good night message to Elena, then waited as he scrolled through his social media looking at pictures of various friends’ New Year’s Eve celebrations. His dad was checking messages on his phone sipping his beer after kicking off his shoes, his sock feet up on the coffee table. They waited. Zack kicked off his shoes too, his feet joining his dad’s on the coffee table.


Earlier

Brock stood at the big tempered glass window looking out at the Nashville skyline lost in thought. The sex with twenty-three-year-old Peggy had been fantastic as always. The events of the last few hours acted as an aphrodisiac of sorts for both. The sex a needed release. On the bed Peggy lay on her back, her heavy milky breasts teasing him, eyes closed.

A young single mother she took every opportunity to catch up on her sleep.

“Peg, would you get the shower started,” he said to the still form on the bed. He needed to make a call.

The skyline reminded him of Warsaw, Poland. He wasn’t sure why he was thinking of that city now, a country he almost lost his life defending in the violent summer of ‘28. Closing his eyes he could see, even smell, the burning tanks, armored personal carriers, and broken and disfigured bodies all around him. The Russian forces retreated north towards Belarus after Brock drove his smaller armored battalion headlong into the flank of a larger Russian motorized regiment on the outskirts of Warsaw. Brock, having never commanded more than a platoon of cavalry scouts, found himself as an Army Reserve Major in command of an ad hoc armored battalion named Task Force Steele. Made up of a mixed bag of American, Polish, and Dutch armor they had paid a grave price for helping stop the Russian advance east of the Vistula River. He hated the Russians.

A hand on his shoulder brought him back. “Hey, I’m going to the shower, join me,” Peggy said from behind him.

Brock watched her cute little body walk across the room to the walk-in shower.

“As soon as I’m done talking to Mark,” he said watching Peggy’s cute ass disappear into the bathroom.

He opened the satellite phone he had in his hand and dialed the preprogrammed number that rang another sat phone. He could have used his device’s sat-phone function, but he was old school and still figured a dedicated secure sat-phone was best.

The conversation was short and straightforward.

“He confessed. We got what we needed,” Mark said his voice crystal clear in Brock’s ear.

“That’s good,” Brock answered.

Those words confirmed what they had already known. Had assumed. It was good to hear it from Alexey’s murderous mouth. Mark would have dug deeper too for business secrets, code words and passwords, and the like.

“We’re turning him over to our local friends for a couple of hours, as agreed,” Mark said.

Again, part of the plan once they got what they needed in the way of a confession. The Estonians wanted a shot at interrogating Alexey about his activities in Estonia and the Baltics. Eliise, Max’s fiancé, was an experienced interrogator and would take the lead for the Estonians.

“Just make sure you and the boys are on the plane soon. Don’t wait until it’s too late,” Brock said. Mark knew the plan. Brock just wanted to emphasize the point as he was responsible in the end for everyone getting home safely.

“Understood,” Mark said.

They both ended the call. Mark would come by tomorrow gaining back time, straight from the airport. They were taking a private jet flown by Pegasus pilots. He would hand-carry the evidence and make his final report.

Brock heard the water running in the bathroom and smiled. Yes! Peggy could have had another life as a Japanese bath attendant she was that good at washing his back and balls.

They still had some time until he needed to get home to get ready for New Year’s Eve at the club.


Steele House - 2030

Zack followed his dad’s lead and undressed in the living room. He took a piss and brushed his teeth in his bathroom upstairs. His dad, playing his own game, was taking his time. With a wink, he told Zack the girls could wait a couple more minutes. They didn’t rush right up after his mom messaged his dad that they were ready.

First, his dad suggested they freshen up for the girls. Now they stood at the open door to the master bedroom.

His dad touched his cock then his balls and looked at Zack who followed his dad in touching his cock and balls, ready. Getting naked with his dad before they had family sex, no longer felt that weird. He gave his dad a thumbs up.

His sister and mom were kneeling naked in the center of the bed, arms wrapped around each other as they kissed. Two brunette beauties. His mom stopped kissing Heidi long enough to notice their arrival. Zack could see she was tempted to say something but instead indicated with a hand they should join them on the bed. Of course, they would.

Zack got up on the bed behind his mother, resting his hands on her shoulders. It seemed natural to choose his mom while his dad stood behind his daughter placing his hands on her shoulders.

Zack had his eye on Heidi. He had to admit he loved her body as she had the nicest perky round tits, pink tipped just a little bigger than mom’s, a good handful. Julia sat a little taller than her daughter as Zack began to rub her shoulders.

“That feels nice Zack, a little harder please,” Julia said.

Zack was working on his mom’s tense shoulders. He brushed her brown hair aside as he did so. Her skin was soft and smooth, her spine straight. His dad was doing the same with Heidi, who knelt there with her eyes closed.

“How’s that?” he replied as he pressed a little harder.

His mom just rolled her shoulders and bent her head forward. Zack glanced at his dad and sister. His dad was talking quietly in his sister’s ear making her smile. He knew that in the eyes of most people what they were doing as a family was wrong, taboo. He laughed to himself. Ten months ago he had walked across the street to Hannah’s house for his first sex date. The rest was history. Incest being the poisonous fruit of sex dating some would say, but not to his parents.

“What so funny?” his mom asked.

“Just thinking of how my year got started, sex dating with Hannah. How everything kind of changed from there.”

“Oh. Your father mentioned that you two had done that,” Julia replied.

At the time his mom and Heidi had been living in Vienna where Heidi was in music school.

Zack and his dad were left on their own.

His dad stopped massaging Heidi and turned her body, so his cock was in front of her face.

Yeah, this was normal Zack thought. How many of his friends were naked with their parents on New Year’s morning? Not many.

Zack did like his dad, leaving off with the shoulder massage and positioning himself so his cock was in front of his mom’s lips.

His mom’s blue eyes looked up at him. Julia smiled as she took ahold of his semi-flaccid cock with her right hand.

She glanced at Heidi “Hey, I just wanted to say how proud I am of both of you. I love you,” Julia said, surprising them all with her sudden outburst of emotion.

“Uhh thanks, Mom,” Zack said as his mom bent her head forward her wet lips kissing the sensitive tip of his circumcised cock.

Heidi didn’t answer as she was already using her tongue on their father’s shaft, left hand on her father’s thigh the other holding his cock as she licked his growing erection to life. Like any daughter should, without question.

Zack resisted the urge to put his hands on his mom’s head. Looking at her face he thought of something his dad said earlier in the year. Talking about old TV shows, and how he thought his wife looked like the actress Keri Russell from The Americans, a show about Russian spies. Zack had agreed his mom was as pretty or prettier than the actress and they did look a lot alike. He was lucky to have such a good-looking mom.

His gorgeous mom took him. Julia pulled his hardening cock into her mouth as her right hand cupped his balls. Zack began to rock his hips just a little. She teased him, her face moving up and down for a couple of minutes before she pulled her mouth off and did much the same as Heidi. Using her tongue on his shaft she ran it up and back, licking, then kissing his cock head. Sucking on his ball sack. His mom’s mouth felt so nice, wet, and warm, her fingers playing in his pubes at the base of his shaft all the while.

Zack bent his knees just a little, reaching for one of her boobs. For a 40-year-old mom, Julia had nice round boobs that straddled a B/C cup, he twisted the dark nipple. She liked a little pain, he knew. His mom responded with a moan then by running her mouth up his shaft to his cock head. Using her hand and mouth she began to suck him, not too deep at first, but finally, her mouth reached the base of his shaft without gagging.

As his mom deep-throated him, Zack finally put both his hands on her head taking handfuls of her curly hair. He was on the edge of blowing his load in her mouth; too soon. His mom did her best to maintain eye contact with Zack. Watching her eyes and face made the moment so much more intense, and personal. He loved his cock sucking mom.

On his right, his sister was doing much the same with their father’s penis. She had him in her mouth, she gagged some on the thicker piece of meat. Her dad held her head in place then let go then did it again. Heidi was trying. It had been a couple of months since his sister last sucked Zack’s cock. The Steeles didn’t make it a regular routine to be in bed as a family. One of his mom’s early rules, ‘they were not an incest-loving family’ his mom had said. Sex as a family was reserved for special occasions. Whatever Zack thought as he watched Heidi suck off their dad while his mom held his cock in her lovely warm mouth.

He felt a hand on his elbow. His dad was calling for the switch.

“Do you mind honey?” Brock said looking at his gorgeous wife who had their son’s cock in her mouth.

Brock enjoyed the feeling of his daughter’s warm wet mouth. Watching her sweet innocent face while she sucked and licked his cock and balls made him want to shoot his load right then and there all over her. Heidi was getting better at giving head.

Having incestuous sex with his daughter had been a fantasy of his since he first noticed Heidi’s little bubbies when she hit fourth grade. Little developing bumps under her shirt. He had been taught that having sexual thoughts about girls that young was morally wrong. Brock never acted on those thoughts. Just a fantasy, like most men who had daughters, had at one time or another.

He looked at her face, some tears, her mascara running a little. Brock liked it a little rougher than Heidi could handle, and she often gagged when he held her head for too long on his cock.

Julia glanced at Brock. With her son’s dick still in her mouth, she gave a slight nod. Then pulled her face away from her son’s cock. Smiling at her son as she did so.

“Thank you,” Brock said to his daughter as she knelt there her eyes on his face, waiting, submissive.

“My pleasure Daddy,” Heidi replied in a little girl voice as she used the back of her hand to wipe the saliva from around her mouth.

Brock and Zack stepped around each other careful to not let their hard cocks bump the other.

Zack hadn’t had a blow job from Heidi since October. Eva had directed the porno and Heidi had sucked him off while Pete fucked from her behind. They let things cool for a while.

Heidi’s smile and eyes were watching him. Her eyeliner was running, with black smudges, she had teared up doing his dad, probably when she gagged.

“Hi, Zack.”

“Heidi,” he replied, his erect penis pointing at his sister’s face.

He had become more comfortable doing the sex stuff just with the family, but it was still a little weird. As a family, they went to church every Sunday. This was a sin, yet here they were going at it.

She gave him a little smile. Zack took ahold of his dick and pointed it at his sister’s lips. “Uh do you mind if I touch your boob?” he said feeling for some reason he needed to ask. And old habit.

“Sure, go ahead,” Heidi replied, a little grin on her lips.

He reached for her left boob. It sagged some on her chest, firm with a pink nipple. He cupped her breast, squeezed gently, and ran his thumb over the hard nipple. His cock reacted as he played with her tit.

“Can I kiss you,” he asked next. Again, why did he ask? She had nice wet lips that earlier were bright red with lipstick, good for kissing all those men and boys as the clock struck 12.

“Yeah, we didn’t get to kiss earlier, so go ahead,” Heidi replied sitting up a little higher. Zack knelt in front of her.

Zack and his sister hadn’t really spent a lot of time kissing in the last six months. She was his sister. Blow jobs, sex, and massage were okay but kissing was kind of personal and intimate.

Kneeling in front of Heidi. She smiled, watching him. A little unsure. Zack leaned in aiming for her mouth with his. She met him. First just lips on lips. He felt a hand on his arm, steadying him. He opened his mouth, just like he would do with any of his other girlfriends, his tongue looking for hers. They were kissing her mouth sucking on his pulling him in. Wow! What a kiss.

Julia’s mouth was on Brock’s cock when their kids decided to kiss. He put a hand on Julia’s head pointing at her to look. They watched as the two teenagers knelt in front of each other and after a pause brought their heads together. Watching their children kissing was hot, naughty, and even erotic.

Zack was lost in the kiss with his sister. He put his arms around her, and she did the same. Then they fell over. She onto her back with Zack half on top. They continued to kiss while Zack explored with his left hand. He found the damp wet patch of hair between her legs. Her body moved under him, squirming.

Her kiss was more passionate as they slowed. Zack’s hand played in his sister’s pubes until he slid a finger inside her cunt.

Heidi moaned into his mouth. “More Zack, more,” she said.

Zack kissed his sister’s neck. Nuzzling her ear now free of its diamond earring. He fingered his sister using his middle finger. She felt good, wet. He kissed her neck some more then back to a kiss on the lips.

Brock and Julia stopped what they were doing to watch their kids. Zack and Heidi had the passion and urgency of teens new to sex. Zack already had a hand on his sister’s dark mess of pubes as he nuzzled her neck.

Heidi opened her eyes, moaning as her brother attacked her body.

Zack felt a hand reaching between his legs lifting his hips until the hand found his balls and rock-hard cock. He glanced up as his dad knelt next to Heidi’s head.

His daughter was beautiful, her near-flawless seventeen-year-old teen body called to him. Brock took one of his daughter’s breasts in his right hand as he knelt by her head. He palmed it then pulled on the hard nipple until she looked at him. With his left, he stroked her hair, moving some loose strands out of her eyes, just as he used to do when she was little sitting on his lap.

Laying there, Heidi had that wild look girls get when their young bodies are on fire. Heidi responded to her dad’s touches by reaching out to him even as her brother kissed her neck. Brock moved away from her head so he could place her hand on his cock. He felt no shame in doing so nor in touching her so intimately.

His wife was busy behind their son. Zack lifted his hips. Unashamedly, Julia had her right hand between her son’s legs. Brock guessed she had ahold of his cock and was ‘massaging’ him. As he watched, Julia was kissing the young boy’s strong athletic ass. She kissed and licked Zack’s ass cheeks as she fondled her son’s cock and balls.

Zack had two fingers inside his sister’s very wet pussy. His fingers fought their way through her hairy bush. His mother had her hand on his cock, slowly stroking him. Her hand felt great, and so did her kisses.

“Oh Zack, fuck Zack...” his sister said out of breath as she squirmed on the bed under him. “Fuck my pussy, fuck ... keep going ... oh god...” her voice trailing off into unintelligible sounds.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.